[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Molly, did I ever tell you about your mother? She died of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: lou.jpg (74 KB, 363x422) Image search: [Google]
lou.jpg
74 KB, 363x422
>Molly, did I ever tell you about your mother? She died of cancer while investigating the connection between your grandfather and an alien conspiracy. Those same aliens saved my life when the lights from their mothership blinded a burly Germanic gangster who was strangling me to death, but because of their intervention I was able to grab my service weapon and shoot him in the head. Then the aliens peed on me. During the same night your grandfather was shot in the gut by an Indian who had orchestrated the largest massacre of police officers in Midwestern history, which you were never told about. After they'd all been killed I made plans with your grandfather to have breakfast with your mother, which never happened because she was dead, as you know because you found her lifeless body in the kitchen, a traumatic event which precipitated your eating disorder. She was a good wife.
>>
File: mule.jpg (24 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
mule.jpg
24 KB, 500x300
>>63478628
Hehe . . . meme.
>>
>>63478683
fuck!.. g oawway!!!
>>
>>63478628

Pretty good dude.
>>
Pretty funny, but it doesn't make much sense. It's never implied he didn't tell Molly about that stuff.
>>
>it's a friendly fire episode
>it's a "bad guy leaves right as the good guy is walking in" episode
>>
to be honest, i cant figure out what they mean with those aliens showing up. is it a gimmick or will they really rely the plot on that..
>>
>>63478628
based lou
>>
>>63479370
Its a theme running through the season, of this alien paranoia that was big during the 70's and 80's. The appearance if the recent UFO means Ed and Peggy are going to die along with Hanzee IMO.
>>
File: afarac-malvo-and-lou.png (274 KB, 650x360) Image search: [Google]
afarac-malvo-and-lou.png
274 KB, 650x360
DIdn't Malvo mention he happened to pass through the Sioux Falls back in 70s? Dialogue scene at the restaurant clearly suggests Malvo had some relation to the massacre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3NTFnnaPC8
>>
>>63479624
>"went to sioux city once"
not sure theyre the same
>>
>>63479624
So this "animal" is Hanzee?
>>
>>63479059
the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>63480807
Season 1
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.