[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
D R O P P E D R O P P E D HOLY SHIT THIS WAS SO FUCKING STUPID
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: Ya-Dun-Jumped.png (951 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
Ya-Dun-Jumped.png
951 KB, 1024x512
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

HOLY SHIT THIS WAS SO FUCKING STUPID
>>
I don't know what you're talking about m8. Why don't you include the name of the show/flick/kino you're talking about?

Would probably help.
>>
>>63473372
fargo

>>63473325
pleb
>>
Haven't watched this season yet, but are there really aliens in it?
>>
File: ayy.webm (2 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
ayy.webm
2 MB, 720x480
>>63473461
>>
>believing entirely in what you see in a show which has consistently joked about it being a "true" story every episode.

Give them a chance.
>>
>>63473325
Wait, Angus Sampson is in this show?
>>
>>63473461
FUCKING YES, IM RAGING BECAUSE THEY JUMPED THE SHIT OUT OF THE SHARK IN A CLIMATIC SCENE WITH ALIEN DUES EX MACHINA
>>
File: DISGUSTING.jpg (71 KB, 259x389) Image search: [Google]
DISGUSTING.jpg
71 KB, 259x389
>>63473478
and I thought the fish tornado from season 1 was bad enough
>>
>>63473372
fargo, you fucking spastic

>>63473325
m8 I don't think you should be watching this show. There was a UFO in E1 that distracted Rye Gerhardt, which started this whole turn of events. If you are really dropping the best series of the year one episode out from it's finale, then there really is no hope for you and you really should consider just turning off the computer and doing something else with your life.
>>
It was a 10/10 episode. Best show on television.
>>
It's just a flying saucer, m8
>>
I was going to watch this show since I saw the movie not too long ago, but this is just fucking retarded. Seriously, aliens? What the fuck is wrog with them.
>>
File: _MG_6888.jpg (341 KB, 1467x1434) Image search: [Google]
_MG_6888.jpg
341 KB, 1467x1434
My biggest gripe with this show is the unrealistic portrayal of the American Indian.

>intelligent
>not drunk
>doesn't go on "muh land" rants
>isn't high on meth
>doesn't cry about his destroyed culture
>>
>>63473501
>deus ex machina
I think you people get a little too worked up about that. It's not like the showrunners were scrambling to come up with a way to save Lou from Bear. They could have just fucking had Bear die when he was shot if it was that big of a problem. Or you could have had Mike arrive a bit earlier to serve as the distraction.

>muh true story! aliens not being subtle ruins it!
We don't know how that side of things is going to play out. Maybe Peggy is the only survivor and they just take her word for things.
>>
>>63473589
Typical fanboy faggot, God you sound like some fucking The Strain pleb.........

>you just don't get it!
>>
>>63473612
What are you talking about? There's nothing to get. I'm not saying the aliens have some deep thematic meaning (although they probably do). They're just a part of the plot. If you don't like it then stop watching.
>>
>>63473531
>>63473589
This

>>63473612
You're just retarded.
>>
>>63473325
See ya next week
>>
Love the butthurt
>>
>>63473581
Hanzee is crying on the inside, and murder is his meth
>>
>>63473640
Haven't seen the shot but I think it's pretty hilarious that people legitimately defend aliens randomly turning up for no reason, you can literally feel the madness seeping out of their pores as people rightly point out what a ridiculous direction for a show to take.
>>
>>63473325
Did Lou shoot him in the head, or just graze his ear?
It looked like he shot him in the head.
>>
>>63473589
Peggy can't be the only survivor because Lou runs a diner in S1.
>>
>>63473725
They appeared in the first episode (albeit less explicitly) and have been hinted at all season
>>
File: 12.jpg (8 KB, 209x187) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
8 KB, 209x187
>>63473725
>haven't seen the show
>proceed to critique the show
/tv/ - Television & Film
>>
>>63473725
They literally appeared in the first episode. It's like people aren't even watching.
>>
>>63473736
Maybe he doesn't tell anyone? I mean, he never mentions it in Season 1. He might know that nobody would believe him, while Peggy doesn't even consider something like that, so he isn't able to corroborate her story.
>>
So seeing that this is the current active Fargo thread, does anyone have a track list for this episode? Please?
>>
I'm convinced this is just one mong making these threads. You'd have to be blind, retarded or both to miss out on the aliens in the very first episode.
>>
File: bateman6.jpg (22 KB, 250x325) Image search: [Google]
bateman6.jpg
22 KB, 250x325
>people still replying to this shitty memebait
To make it clear for people who don't watch this show:
In the first 20 minutes of the season, we see a giant flying saucer in plain sight.
So everyone complaining about it now has either never seen the show or is simply baiting in low quality.
In either case, these threads are just made for dubs.
>>
>>63473725
>ayy lmao references peppered throughout the season
>aliens turning up for no reason
kek
>>
>>63473772
unlucky digits
>>
>>63473499
Yeah, he's actually pretty good. Accent can be a little wonky.
>>
>>63473766
Here you go senpai

http://www.tunefind.com/show/fargo/season-2/25284
>>
>>63473563
It's in the background every episode you fucking moron. Only retards couldn't see it coming.
>>
>>63473794
Sorry, i'm out of practice.
>>
>>63473802
Thanks anon.
>>
>base first season in reality, only stretching suspension of belief a few times and even then it was tolerable
>second season just throw UFOs in there
>>
>>63473765
Maybe the aweans are Lou's brain making shit up after being deprived of oxygen and having no other rational explanation for bear releasing his strangle.
>>
>>63473638
They are not. Its an invention of Peggy, who is the only survivor along with Lou. We all know how retard Peggy is and how fucked is her state of mind so... Aliens are just a part of her mind.

Maybe Lou just left police after this case and thought is better for people to believe about aliens than knowing the reality of what happened there.
>>
>>63473765
He does mention it. "It's goddamn Sioux Falls all over again." and something about seeing something he'd never seen before or after.
>>
>>63473771
>I'm convinced this is just one mong making these threads.
I'm starting to think this as well.
Don't forget to sage.
>>
>>63473806
So? I never started watching the tv show in the first place and I never will, such a great movie and they put fucking ALIENS in the tv show? What a retarded piece of shit.
>>
>>63473860
Right, and he even calls it "inhuman" or "animal" or something along those lines. But he never straight up says "aliens" when mentioning the story, either because he knows nobody will believe him or what >>63473858 said.
>>
>>63473878
The 'inhuman' and 'animal' part of everything could be referring to the giant of a man that was still trying to choke the life out of him after getting shot 3 times.
Helps that that man's name is literally Bear.
>>
>>63473526
but those happen senpai
>>
So is this alien deal the thing that "changed Ed and Peggy's lives forever"? Peggy didn't seem that changed by it.
>>
>>63474131
>alien catch Rye's attention and he walks into the street
>Peggy runs him over
are you dense
>>
>>63473478
So, you still dont get that whole Fargo s02 is someone telling a story(hence the book sequence at the start, I honestly believe that is more likely that someone saw UFO in post Vietnam era(it was filled with people who enjoyed LSD, PTSD vets freely roaming the streets,back then no one saw post traumatic stress disorder as a thing- there was no real "veteran programs". ) those 2 incompetent idiots (butcher and wife) cough in a center survived a clash between 2 biggest criminal organisations in that area, whole segment of UFOs could be just a spice , back then it was popular to report UFOs.
Also, Bear had concussion, it could easily be an helicopter, they just saw what they saw, one was deprived of oxygen, another has 3 or 4 bullets in him(at least one in head).

Or do you believe that Lorne Malvo is satan or wolf and has supernatural powers(because he should have to do what he did), every season has scene like this, just to show how small we are.
Some aliens came from half a galaxy to meet us and they see this scene, what would they think?
They would leave and classify Earth as an planet without intelligent life form. It is the point of S02.
Point is..we show how small we are in eyes of God in S01 and Aliens in S02...

Also, just shut up and eat the god damn sausage .
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.