[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the best humour actor and why is he Seth Rogen? He's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: DUDE.jpg (711 KB, 3574x2178) Image search: [Google]
DUDE.jpg
711 KB, 3574x2178
Who's the best humour actor and why is he Seth Rogen? He's literally the Chaplin of our generation
>>
>>63470064
here is your reply
>>
>>63470064
>HURGG HURGG HURGGG
>>
>>63470064
>humour actor

is this like a action actor?
>>
DUDE
>>
WEED
>>
LOVELESS MARRIAGE
>>
>>63470064
I just saw the movie of his where the party Chads move next to his house, and I probably never see more painfully unfunny movie.
>>
>>63470064
more like seth macflarene
>>
>>63470449
>>63470461
>>63471123
hehehe
>>
File: puking1.gif (1 MB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
puking1.gif
1 MB, 250x230
>He's literally the Chaplin of our generation
What. The. Fuck. Fuck outta here with that shit.
>>
>>63472387
You don't even know Chaplin's first name you fucker
>>
>>63472414
Fuck off back to reddit fucking retard. The great Chaplin composed all his own film score, the fuck seth faggan do? make toilet joke and eat his own shit for the laugh?
>>
>>63470064
Only pot heads find him and his gang of tards funny. idk how he has gotten money just being a stoner idiot
>>
>>63470064
why do I even come here. this is obviously b8, what with the use of the term "humor actor" and the comparison to Chaplin, and people still took the bait. fuckin autists goddamn is this some game you play where you take the bait ironically or something because if not you're all disappointments to me
>>
>>63470064
the fuck is a "humour actor"

no britishers allowed here
>>
SMOKE MY WIFE
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.