[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I am literally just like Rust in every single way >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>tfw I am literally just like Rust in every single way
>tfw my friends all laugh and ridicule me every time I bring this up
>>
>>63468634
because you think you're better than everyone
>>
>>63468650
Maybe he is, how are we to know?
>>
>>63468682
I wouldn't want to give him any real responsibilities
>>
>>63468634

Well no you're not if you're on /tv/ talking about yourself like it meant anything.
>>
Rust reminds me about my true self
>>
>>63468714
He's a certain potential that lies with everybody
The way he's described before the death of his wife and children is just another generic dude

He's the personification of a loss of meaning and depression and that's something most can relate to

I can relate to Rust and what he believes or doesn't believe, but I haven't lost my wife and kids and my mental health is fluid, for better or worse, not constant like his is, considering his big depression
>>
You are much heavier than Rust. You disgust me.
>>
File: 1448486516128.jpg (50 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1448486516128.jpg
50 KB, 408x439
>>63468634
a true rust wouldnt post on 4chan.

you would sit at home and contemplate about allowing your own crucifixion.
>>
>>63468634
because your wife left you after your daughter was killed?
>>
File: WHO94C6.jpg (57 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
WHO94C6.jpg
57 KB, 1024x1024
who /camel blues and lonestar/ here?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.