[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's not obsessed with winning an oscar. It's only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
He's not obsessed with winning an oscar. It's only amongst brats such as your picklebrain selves that think that way. Anyone who understands movies and the film business knows that he has never gone out of his way to win an Oscar.

(1) He has no hired publicist unlike everyone else who campaigns for an Oscar.

(2) He does minimal publicity. Those after Oscars do the Night time television rout by appearing on talk show after talk show and giving interview after interview about how 'difficult' and hard earned there role was in order to drum up support.

(3) He is rarely even in the country when the campaigning season begins and is often publicising the movie overseas instead in order to give his co stars a chance to campaign.

(4) His movies are often released well into the campaign because he and the people involved in the movie are more concerned with how good it s rather than weather it will win an award.

(5) He does not need an award. The only thing an award gives you is a bump in your salary and the right to choose your own project. Ever since Titanic he has had more power in Hollywood than any other actor.

Sadly some (not all) of the younger generation seem to take this seriously. You don't seem to realise that he does not need an Oscar, has only once campaigned for one, and that, God Forbid, he might actually care about film as an art form.
>>
i hope he wins just so people will shut the fuck up with this unfunny meme shit
>omg can't believe leo hasn't won an oscar!! xD

he probably doesn't give a shit about the oscars like most actors
>>
>>63468628
If he wins there will be just as much tumblr shit. We're damned either way
>>
>>63468628
Then why is every single movie he takes oscar bait? He chooses roles like he chooses women. Goes for surface only.
>>
>>63468674
what defines oscar bait?

he's one of the biggest actors in the world so of course he's only going to do big budget lead roles
>>
>>63468543
I have never seen him give a single performance that was remotely worthy of an Oscar. The meme that he deserves one disgusts me.
>>
>>63468673
yes but it would eventually die down after a few weeks

we're going to get this unfunny meme shit constantly forever until he does win. so please lets make it soon
>>
>>63468674
>implying you wouldn't pick women like that if you had his life
>>
>>63468543
>redditor kept mithering on about whether this will be the film Leo FINALLY gets his deserved Oscar
>reviews come in shitting on him
>redditor got so upset he had to number his reasons why he isn't butthurt
>>
Who gives a shit really anyway?

He KNOWS hes great, he doesnt need a fucking trophy from hollywood as proof. His fans and paycheck say enough about his career and acting ability
>>
>>63468543
goback2bed Leo. Only way you win an Oscar is if you play in an Oscar winner in a biopic, and then only as a pretend.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.