[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a movie can be ruined by leaked plot and spoilers then it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
If a movie can be ruined by leaked plot and spoilers then it's a shit movie to begin with.
>>
File: carrie-fisher-bikini-beach.png (2 MB, 860x909) Image search: [Google]
carrie-fisher-bikini-beach.png
2 MB, 860x909
Only a Sith deals in absolutes.
>>
>>63467798
this is the reason they're keeping TFA plot under wraps.
>>
File: 131301833.jpg (12 KB, 300x386) Image search: [Google]
131301833.jpg
12 KB, 300x386
Would you still do it?
>>
He's Khan dude.
>>
Is Carrie Fisher a Jew? Cause she's only Jewish on her dad's side who married a goy woman, when usually it's the other way around.
>>
>>63468337
Yes, I would feel no shame.
>>
>>63468337
Only if blows me

and by that, I mean that she gets me blow, ie cocaine
>>
>>63468337
I'd feel bad, but no.
>>63467798
She was so pretty. Why did it have to end?
>>
>>63468382
she*^
>>
File: latest[6].jpg (132 KB, 465x600) Image search: [Google]
latest[6].jpg
132 KB, 465x600
>>63468391
>>
>>63468165
OH THATS THE REASON?
>>
>>63468451
Yes, they aren't even giving away logline (main character and his goal), which is silly.
>>
>Implying there will be 'Spoilers' in the first film of a trilogy

Biggest spoiler I can think of in a New Hope was that Luke was really a Jedi

Biggest spoiler in Phantom Menace was... that the Sith still existed

Both of which would mean nothing to an audience member before watching the film

How the fuck do you spoiler a plot point when the audience doesn't even know the context yet?
>>
>>63467798
It was his sled
>>
Han dying is already confirmed. Only spoiler is who does it.
>>
>>63469606
Jar Jar
>>
>>63468828
>>63468451
>>63467798
the entire plot of a new hope had been around in comic and book form for over a year before the movie came out, but the film was such an entertaining experience that even kids who knew about the ending with the death star and the medals were entertained
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (275 KB, 980x1203) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
275 KB, 980x1203
>>63469606
IT WAS ME HAN

THE AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN
>>
>>63469551
IV : Ben dies
V : obvious one
VI : Vader redeems himself by killing Sheev
I : Qui-Gon dies
II : idk
III : Grievous is a red herring
>>
>>63469653
The first movie was a surprise hit, very few people had read the comic before the movie came out.

Even in the post internet era I'm willing to bet that a majority of Game of Thrones early season watchers were completely unspoiled.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.