[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would True Detective season 2 have ended if Rust and Moulder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Gillian_Anderson_13sL.jpg (112 KB, 733x768) Image search: [Google]
Gillian_Anderson_13sL.jpg
112 KB, 733x768
How would True Detective season 2 have ended if Rust and Moulder were investigating the issue together.
>>
The 90s were a beautiful time.
>>
*Rust teleports behind Moulder*
*unzips Lone Star*
>>
>>63464178
Wheres that article that states that Gillian is such an insufferable cunt
>>
>>63464178
The cult would turn out to be alien humanoids who have taken over human appearance for nefarious purposes.
>>
>>63464267
There wasn't a cult in season 2
>>
>>63464178
w2c those lens
>>
File: dammmnn scully.jpg (22 KB, 441x501) Image search: [Google]
dammmnn scully.jpg
22 KB, 441x501
>>63464178
Sorry to minorly derail your thread but 25 years later and she looks even hotter, this is the scene with no nudity, she has her leg amputated and I still had a boner, my GF was not impressed when she saw it because shes my age and started asking me if id love her more if she was 50 not 22. Worth it for that Scully perfect side boob tho
>>
Rust and Mulder would absolutely hate each other. They'd constantly be at each other's throats. Rust would mock Mulder's naive optimistic belief in the supernatural and Mulder would resent Rust's aloof pretentious special snowflake nihilism.
>>
>>63464178
i would've left the nuts hanging out and creampied it
>>
>>63465701
But would they have sold the mystery of season 2?
>>
>>63465618
God As far as Milfs go, I cant decide who idk fuck Scully who looks a bit better or based as fuck Lucy Lawless who you just know fucks like a mad machine and swallows it all.
>>
>>63465701
But that would be a good dynamic, would require good writing to make them believably like each other by the end of the season
>>
>>63465891
Put them in Fargo Season 2?
>>
>>63466203
Yeah I don't think without an actual naked chick in front of me or suck on me I've never been so throbbing hard as when Lawless and Jamie Murray lez out in Spartacus, duck was diamond, I wish her and Illythia fucked, I was waiting 2 seasons for the lesbionics to occur and was so frustrated when it didn't
>>
>>63465618
get a new gf. she's jealous of a woman you'll never meet? she sounds nuts.
>>
>>63466365
dude have you never like, known any girl?

they're pretty much all like that, with varying degrees of it
>>
>>63466615
Yes, most of them are like that and it's nuts, which is why I ended up with one that doesn't play stupid games. She wanted to fuck her as badly as I did through the whole series.
>>
>>63466674
The ones who aren't like that are the ones you need to watch out for anon
>>
>>63466674
was about to say exactly the same thing as
>>63466768

seriously
>>
>>63466365
Nah man, trust me I'm lucky to get anyone ill keep the mediocre semi frequent sex until she chucks me for someone better
>>
>>63468647
Yeah a little pathetic, but I would do the same I know what you mean
>>
>>63464178
I thought this was carrie fisher from the thumbnail
>>
File: mitch-pileggi09.jpg (16 KB, 500x653) Image search: [Google]
mitch-pileggi09.jpg
16 KB, 500x653
Mulder would be happy go lucky about the whole thing, probably to Rust's disgust. After dealing with alien bounty hunters, black oil, and a plethora of mythical creatures, the conspiracies of man outside of the massive government conspiracy would probably seem easy to deal with.

Rust would be a complete wreck in the face of such positivity and jokes. Things would probably change in tone when they get in their first big gun fight, but the two of them are shown to be geniuses in their respective ways, so I think it would've all worked out well.

The REAL question is how would Marty and Based Skinner fare?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.