[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else feel colbert's and Stewart's replacements
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 635x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 635x357
Does anyone else feel colbert's and Stewart's replacements are terrible?
>>
Literally everybody feels that
>>
>>63463230
Noah chuckles at his own shit too much; also he's a terrible interviewer. He can't even shill properly
I don't watch Wilmore anymore, so I can't provide a substantive criticism beyond unfunny shit
>>
>liberal love of affirmative action is proven to be bullshit in front of a national audience
>>
upvoted
>>
They aren't very subtle. Anytime something crazy comes up they just holler about it being bad
>>
>>63463354
>>63463354
/thread tbqh f@m

to add discussion: Dude is literally SJW CUC.K MASTER and is not funny. If someone has a successful joke/skit from his show, i would love to see it.
>>
>>63463354
I don't but that's because I've never watched them.
>>
>>63463230

Wilmore is awful. I like Noah more than I like Jewart, but that really isn't saying much. Still, his stand up special they showed a few weeks ago was great, so I think once he really gets the hang of hosting he'll be just fine.
>>
>>63463230
The only time I laugh at him is when I think of "Ashy Larry" from "The Chapelle Show."
>>
Noah is not bad, Stewart was on last night BTFO of politicians
>>
>>63463230
terribly dusky
>>
>>63463230
yes, so very much.
>donald trump is whats wrong with america!
>proceeds to talk about trump for literally a half hour between the two

redditumblr show. wilmores panel is always people who work on the show + some celebrity who literally has nothing better to do and noahs show feels like it was written by a computer pushing a sjw agenda

>>63463609
i agree with this about noah
>>
>>63463230
Very
>>
Noah is horribly charismaless and everyone recognizes that he's an affirmative action hire and an unworthy successor to Stewart
>>
Wilmore is shit
>>
>>63463230
I can't stand Noah's accent. Why get a foreigner to make fun of American politics
>>
>>63465638
>Why get a foreigner to make fun of American politics

Because Gordon Ramsay?
>>
File: IndustryStocks.jpg (295 KB, 1320x1000) Image search: [Google]
IndustryStocks.jpg
295 KB, 1320x1000
Who still watches Comedy Central or MTV?
>>
>>63465638
oh fuck off. its ok when piers morgan does it, but suddenly not ok when the guy is black?

getting real sick of this pol shit
>>
>>63463230
Yeah, it's pretty sad. They really should have sealed the deal with the british dude who went to HBO and also convinced colbert to stay on comedy central and not do a late night show that will bomb.
>>
File: 1449418033038.jpg (35 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1449418033038.jpg
35 KB, 250x250
>>63465997
>liking piers morgan
Even Brits hate him m80
>>
>>63465997
>Piers Morgan

everyone hates that smug limey piece of shit
>>
>>63465997
>it's okay when piers morgan does it

Said no one, ever.
>>
DAS RAYSIS SENPAI
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.