[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>uh...um, anon? I hate to bother you but would you mind looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: christopher-nolan_1.jpg (47 KB, 528x708) Image search: [Google]
christopher-nolan_1.jpg
47 KB, 528x708
>uh...um, anon? I hate to bother you but would you mind looking over the script of my third batman film and letting me know if there's anything I can improve? t-thanks...
>>
go home chris
>>
Yeah, this part here. Instead of having Bane say "for you" he should say "I know that". It just flows better in my opinion.
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 730x1095
>>
>>63458990
The damage is done...can't improve on a shitstack.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 900x599
>Chris, I think you and I, are destined to do rewrites forever...
>>
>>63458990
>"sure chris. how do you want your opening scene pham?"
>>
>>63458990
More memes.
>>
>>63458990
I love TDKR, but they should've been all in with Bane replacing Talia as the child of Rah's Al Ghul. I love comic Bane, but I would've been completely alright with that change.

>Batman beats Bane
>Bane and Bruce, almost kin of different sides, have an antagonistic yet real talk about their destinies, where Bruce broke from the cycle while Bane didn't
>Bane admits that he hates his father for abandoning him and his mother in the Pit, but is victimed to being a weapon of his father, one too great for even Rah's to control
>Bane accepts that for the first time in his life he has lost, and Bruce leaves

>Movie ending
>Lunch scene
>"Hi Robin" scene
>Bane is back in the pit where he belongs, and while he is not content, he looks over the scum and the monsters that he was raised with, and decides to continue to rule his kingdom of rot

>inb4 "lel gay"

I liked that Nolan had Bane almost like some animal of nature before the twist, like a force that has no direction or understanding.
>>
"This CIA operative has no arc, why doesn't he come back some time later on, maybe become Batman's Robin? He could use his experience recovering from the plane crash to help Batman rehabilitate from his injuries, it could be some real moving stuff the Academy would certainly pay attention to, it could mean quite a lot for you"
>>
>>63458990
Has anyone rewatched TDKR recently? Not just the plane scene, the whole movie. It's amazing how the arrogance of Nolan just comes right through. He really did think it was going to be his magnum opus and the biggest thing since the silent era.

I mean just the horrible clunky political message is golden. I bet Nolan thought he was so clever for criticizing Wall street ("there's no money for you to steal" "then why are you here?" he probably chuckled to himself with that) and Occupy Wall Street at the same time and never seeing how shallow and stupid both "messages" if you can even call them that were.
>>
>>63458990

>third

As if the first two were any better
>>
File: 1449625283160.jpg (87 KB, 528x708) Image search: [Google]
1449625283160.jpg
87 KB, 528x708
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.