[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Captain Phasma had sex change last minute because "Too many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: k2ios5vvsvzbfhj7pqhs.jpg (51 KB, 800x426) Image search: [Google]
k2ios5vvsvzbfhj7pqhs.jpg
51 KB, 800x426
http://io9.com/gwendoline-christie-didnt-know-that-captain-phasma-was-1746696902
>>
who cares about this nobody character that no one knows anything about

REEEEEEEEEEE

(also i doubt its true. its probably always was suppose to be a woman)
>>
>>63458327
Eh, I feel Phasma will work better as a woman anyways.
>>
File: 1444154144158.jpg (298 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1444154144158.jpg
298 KB, 1280x960
>>63458327
yet they still try to market the character has a dude with the toys and the costumes and shit. When will the "girls like stars wars too" meme end?
>>
We need more female villains imo. More than we need shoehorned black actors.
>>
BS.

Brienne was hired because she's Brienne on Game of Thrones. Same with piggy Danny being hired for Terminator Genital.
>>
File: 1436247276074.jpg (246 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1436247276074.jpg
246 KB, 960x960
>>63458437
yeah, but Gwendoline will probably do a good job as a villain.
>>
>>63458437
Except Brienne actually adds to the role with her stature.
>>
File: 1430793196399.png (484 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1430793196399.png
484 KB, 582x600
>with Admiral Daala retconned out JJ has the perfect opportunity to take that character as inspiration and make a strong, female Tarkin-esque CO
>hur lets make her a super trooper who still takes orders from little white boys

BRAVO JJ, BRA-FUCKING-VO
>>
>>63458510
>Admiral Daala
>inspiration
>strong, female Tarkin-esque CO

fuck you karen traviss
>>
>SJW Wars

Fuck you Abrams, you hack
>>
>>63458327
Phasma seems like a genuinely bad ass character. A bit of a Boba Fett immitation, but still pretty good.

It seems, so far, that she's written pretty unisex and that I think provides a better woman character than a stronk independent womyn character that people try to shove into our faces.
>>
Hey OP,

Can you explain your post?

You linked an article and gave us it's title, but no where did you offer your own original thoughts or opinions.

Can you explain yourself to us?

Thanks,
Concerned Citizens
>>
>>63458590
I think you mean Kevin J Anderson
>>
>>63458403
I'd like a dark jedi chick like Asajj or Alora.
>>
>>63458327
how about not being human, is that so much to ask

this new star wars looks like it's the human wars, all people all day
>>
>>63458327

So Lucas put in Samuel L Jackson because he needed a SLJ

JJ puts in Game of Thrones...

same shitty bullshit
>>
Didn't they do that with BB-8 too? Didn't Abrams refer to it as a he at first?

Disney is shoehorning female characters like there's no tomorrow in an attempt to get a bigger female fanbase. No surprise here but they're not being very subtle with that change.
There were no women fighting in the OT aside from Leia and now all of a sudden they're fucking everywhere in TFA, Rogue One, Rebels... hell even the new Battlefront game has female rebel soldiers and female fucking snowtroopers.
>>
>>63458327
Gwendolyn Christie was cast because they want the GoT demo anyway.
>>
>>63459394
Get ready for the next release of the OT "NOW WITH CGI'D WOMEN REPLACING 2 OUT OF 3 MEN!!!"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.