[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When does this film get funny?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
When does this film get funny?
>>
it's fucking hilarious. I watch it every year when I visit my parents for Christmas. Cousin Eddie is great

Get yourself summin reeeeaaaal nice
>>
Who cares about humor? Sit back and enjoy the sexy tits.
>>
>>63456791
The little lights aren't twinkling Clark.
>>
From second one.

Have you no sense of humor?
Are you autistic?
Do you crave BBC?
>>
>>63456791
>And I want to look him straight in the eye, and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?
>>
Kill yourself you little faggot.
>>
>>63456791
Shitter was full!
>>
>>63456863

>shitter's full
>>
>>63456863

This. No matter how trashy, it's our family's christmas tradition. We laugh at the same shit every time, and every now and then, we find something new.

>C'mon Rusty, let's go find your sister! Hoo hoo hoo!
>>
File: Cousin-Eddie-Quotes.jpg (439 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Cousin-Eddie-Quotes.jpg
439 KB, 1024x768
>>
Kill yourself. You are garbage.
>>
>>63456865

This.

Mele Kaliki MY maka

amirite guise
>>
>>63456940

Ah... Have you checked our shitters, honey?
>>
How did this get a PG rating? I've heard "fuck" at least once

The Vacation movies will forever be based though
>>
>>63457430
I honestly had no clue the movie was rated PG.
Someone had to let some shit slide there for it to not get a higher rating from Clark losing his shit when he got the 1 year membership to Jello of the month club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQXuazYI_YU
>>
>>63457430
its not its PG13 with like language n sexual references. OG Vacation is moderate R,EV is heavy PG13 and VV is PG and dreadful
>>
>>63457662
Literally the only saving grace of that new Vacation was old ass Clark and his wife and the 5 minutes of screentime they got.
>>
>>63457662
It's PG by the BBFC
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.