[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /tv/'s opinion on pic related? I think its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Unknown.jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
12 KB, 300x168
What's /tv/'s opinion on pic related?

I think its a giant pile of shit.
>>
>>63456466

All I know is he's bald, she's his daughter and "when are they gonna fuck?"
>>
File: 1362828459695.jpg (19 KB, 410x396) Image search: [Google]
1362828459695.jpg
19 KB, 410x396
>>63456466
>I think its a giant pile of shit.
Then why do you give enough fucks to start a thread?
>>
>>63456559
because i was just arguing with my brother about the show and we wanted to solicit other opinions you cocksucking faggot
>>
File: keene.png (429 KB, 446x504) Image search: [Google]
keene.png
429 KB, 446x504
The show is fucking terrible, and I do not know why I keep watching it. They ruined james spaders character by having him play robert california instead of alan shore.

I will say though, they started making good decisions in the most recent episodes. They made keene hotter, putting her in tank tops and shit. They also made her based.

I thought they were going full SJW with the tranny muslim. Saying they would help xir, and it was not xirs fault, and xir was a victim. Only to have keene whip out her gun at the end, steal the info xhe was carrying, leave xir to be arrested, and made fun of xir about if xhe would be sent to male prison and raped.

Pretty dumb show over all, but it could be great if it keeps going full redpill.
>>
File: 1400763819269.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1400763819269.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
>>63456677
>xir
>xirs
>xhe
Did you just made that up or there is another stupid shit i was not aware of?
>>
It's getting worse as it goes on. I can only hope this the final season.
>>
>>63457347
kek
>>
I gave up after series 2. Got bored of watching it.

Now Ray Donovan. THAT is a good show to watch
>>
>>63456677
I used to like Lizzy but this last season turned into shit. Besides the blond hair I can't put my finger on how they changed her but they did and it's shit.
>>
>>63456644
>we wanted to solicit other opinions

Here is an opinion, I have no Idea what your brother was arguing for but chances are he is right cause you sound like an idiot
>>
>>63460144
Go on...
>>
>>63456466
You are correct, nigger. It's a steaming hot pile of nigger shit.
>>
>>63457923
its so fuckin trash
he got molested by the priest, who hasnt?
>>
I dig it, OP.

James Spader is great, and it's filling a hole in my heart left by 24.
>>
>>63456466
I like to get high and watch it so I can laugh at the shittiness.
>>
>>63460002
You prolly were attracted to homemaker good wife wants kids lizzy.

We are in the era of red pilled sociopath lizzy.
>>
I started watching the show, got close to the end of the first season and then just sort of forgot about it. I like Spader and Lizzy is attractive, but I think the thing that put me off the most was that Spader's character literally had a way to handle everything.

>Someone has a bomb strapped to them?

Oh yeah, I'll just call up this bomb junkie who I played checkers with in Tokyo 8 years ago

>Have a bunch of dirty ass money?

Luckily I have this lovely home owned by two lovely ladies whom I saved from an Alaskan wildfire who know how to clean it up

Etc.

I like the mystery behind SPaders character, but the writers relied too much on us not knowing shit about him so that they could use all his 'connections' to clean up some plots. Maybe that changed, I wouldn't know, but I kind of got over the show.
>>
>>63460002
She's pregnant.
>>
>>63456466
It's funny that the only character I enjoyed was Red despite le fedora maymay. I stopped watching eventually because of the stupid husband/wife plot line.
>>
>>63456677
>that episode
that shit made me fucking kek
>>
>>63456466
Almost as many montages as Gay Bikers. Robert California is desu based tho.
>>
I couldn't even get through the first episode.
>>
>>63456466
It's god-tier and you just want to troll the followers. Job well done.

Also, best since The Equalizer tv show.
>>
Great show. Sick of all the running though.
>>
I've never seen it, and it doesn't look that cool or interesting. So i'm right there with you.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.