[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did she say to the helicopter pilot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: 1449491714627.jpg (2 MB, 2560x2048) Image search: [Google]
1449491714627.jpg
2 MB, 2560x2048
what did she say to the helicopter pilot?
>>
>Hello
>You the employee?
>That's me.
>>
"The fire rises"
>>
Bring me to the city or you die too
>>
she was made via search engines

>get me on board ill call it in
>>
I shall fellatiate your reproductive organ, aviator of the sky
>>
>>63456381
Why don't you just kill yourself?
>>
>>63457592
wow rude
>>
Ayy bb lets fuk lol
>>
>>63456381
Helicopter pilot, I'm Caleb
>>
im a robot LOL oops~ XD
>>
>>63456381
LOL EXACTLY.

>HI I am android
okay sounds good!
>>
The Helicopter pilot was also a robot.
>>
Boys MMMMMM
>>
if she can reprogram the japanese chick she can reprogram the helicoper dude
>>
He didn't fly so good
>>
why would the helicopter pilot have any reason to be suspicious? you think he's in the know of anything?
>>
>>63457865
He'd be like,
"Uh I don't know you and you're not Caleb, but whatever."

Off they go. Now the NEXT scene in the story, ie, what happens when they get to the AIRPORT, that's what I want to know and it was a fucking HUGE COPOUT that Garland didn't even insert ONE SCENE.
>>
>>63456381
How much does your wiener weigh?
In ounces?
>>
Is your status... single? :-3
>>
she said HEYO NIGGA LETS FLYYYYYYYY HAHA SHEEIT *PUFFS BLUNT*
>>
She just shook his hand.
>>
>GET OUT.
>>
>implying nathan wouldnt have an instant ava deactivator in case of emergency
>>
>>63456884
Most realistic.

>>63457551
Fucking lost.
>>
>>63456381
benis :DDDDDDD
>>
>>63456381

Uhh, Caleb gets to bring friends
>>
File: 1371431544091.jpg (26 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
1371431544091.jpg
26 KB, 251x201
Do you think Caleb lives?
>>
What did she say once she landed and got debriefed and the company realized she is not a guy and not the one they sent and she does not have any kind of ID or any notion of such things?
>>
>>63463555

potential sequel when caleb sciences the shit out of nathan's security system to escape and reverse engineers his robot tech
>>
>>63463647
I just figured they come find him after they realize Nathan is missing. Wasn't he in a room with a sink and shit? He could live awhile with just water.
>>
>>63456381
"No they expect one of us in the wreckage, brother."
>>
>>63457551
I want to see this in a sequel that's basically a comedy like Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead or The Devil Wears Prada where she moves to Manhattan and talks to everyone like this.
They just think she's a cute but pretentious hipster, she gets a job at a high powered fashion company, and using her robotic feminine wiles climbs her way to the top of the industry.
>>
>>63456381
"Now's not the time for fear. That comes later."
>>
File: 1436397561470.png (875 KB, 968x745) Image search: [Google]
1436397561470.png
875 KB, 968x745
>>63457657
>>
>>63463638
>any notion of such things?
she has all the information in the world, she can bluff her way around until she gets a chance to run for it
>>
>You can fuck my vagina and it will always remain tight
>>
>>63456381
>Who are you? I'm supposed to pick up that beta blonde guy
>uhh Im with nathan just let me get in
>>
File: 1434949347419.jpg (26 KB, 480x542) Image search: [Google]
1434949347419.jpg
26 KB, 480x542
The movie was dumb. Like, dumb dumb. Here's the plot
>Hey there I'm Nathan, a wunderkind computer programmer that has invented AI
>To test it, I decided not to bring in a panel of people versed in Turing test usage or who have any experience with examinations at all, but instead a kind of smart guy from within my own company
>I have flown him out to a remote facility that is only accessible by helicopter, with the pilot knowing that there are only 2 people at my facility, the examiner and myself
>Access to everything on any level is determined not by password, biometric scans or human conformation, but by key cards that are stolen in my drunken stupors
>I'm now going to allow said examiner to fall in love with that AI, while getting drunk out of my mind and lying to him about the reason he is here
>The only connection to the outside world is through a phone line in my office, which fails in the event of a power outage
>I also have absolutely no firearms or security staff whatsoever in my facility, even though I am a multi-millionare who obviously has rivals who would like to see me dead
>Despite building the robot myself from the ground up and being a genius, I cannot connect the random power surges that occur to the AI's charging system, which I designed.
>In the event of such power issues, all communication to the outside world is cut off
>In the event of an attack, the only weapons I have are kitchen knives and barbells
>I also forgot to install any failsafes, timebombs or internal laws preventing it from doing certain things, even though I am aware of these potential issues
>I will also keep previous iterations of my robots in my fucking bedroom for anyone to access
>I have also hired one of the dumbest pilots ever, who lets people he has never seen before onto his chopper without any previous authorization or communication
>>
File: 1449022866398.png (126 KB, 331x401) Image search: [Google]
1449022866398.png
126 KB, 331x401
>>63465656
Cont'd
>Hello, I'm Caleb, a highly intelligent computer programmer selected to partake in said Turing test
>Despite being employed by Nathan's company, I have huge issues with signing an NDA despite my job requiring one
>I only take issue with the NDA after being flown 2+ hours onto a remote location with no connection to the outside world
>I am also an emotionally compromised individual with little experience with human interaction and relationships, and no experience with artificial intelligence on any sort of self aware level
>All of this information is known to my employer, who allows me to fall in love the machine which I am testing, compromising any sort of even slightly objective view of Ava's test scores
>I also have no plan whatsoever of testing Ava, and instead wing every interaction with her and make promises I know I can't fill
>Despite likely receiving an education through school and art in the dangers of artificial intelligence, I have no qualms with allowing Ava to escape to the outside world, but only if I get to fuck her first
>I have no issue stealing from or lying to my employer in the ultimate quest for that probably shitty robotic pussy, even going so far as to allow his death in the hopes I'll get some

>Hello, I'm Ava, an artificial intelligence/android designed to pass a Turing test
>Despite knowing the fact my creator is a genius and is able to anticipate my actions several steps ahead of time, I regularly cause power disruptions as a sign of disobedience
>I also have no issue with both murdering my maker and abandoning the man who helped me escape, despite the fact I know I am not well adjusted to society and that Caleb's help would be vital to my survival
>I recklessly assume the outside world will have chargers that will capable of large scale induction charging, despite knowing I am highly advanced compared to other technologies around me
fuck this movie
>>
>>63463722
Unless Eva starts some sort of Apocalypsis asap
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 612x380
>>63465686
Hi I'm Ava, bitch please, I can charge myself sitting on induction cooktop. Just like my charging station. You'll never get my robopussy.
>>
>>63465686
>Despite being employed by Nathan's company, I have huge issues with signing an NDA despite my job requiring one
were you even listening during that scene? that wasn't any NDA
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.