[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Siths are only mentioned on-screen in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: sith rule of two.jpg (29 KB, 475x425) Image search: [Google]
sith rule of two.jpg
29 KB, 475x425
Daily reminder that Siths are only mentioned on-screen in the prequel trilogy and probably will never be relevant again since Abrams hates prequels.
>>
>>63454103
Do you ever leave this place?
Go do a pushup and take a shower.
>>
>>63454103
Thanks.. you too
>>
>>63453977
Was darth maul truly the best sith?
>Amazing at hand to hand combat
>Excellent control
>Strong in the force
>skill full enough to handle two sabers at once
>>
I'm A-OK with this
>>
>>63453977
I don't even like sith but all villians just being dark jedi triggers me, as the fact that all dark jedi are just stupid fucking edgy anti heros rather than ACTUAL villains.
>>
>>63454512
Aenon Jurtis
>>
File: 48849_GeorgeLucas.jpg (59 KB, 709x913) Image search: [Google]
48849_GeorgeLucas.jpg
59 KB, 709x913
Miss me yet?
>>
>>63454574
>was

Still is. He's still alive technically.
>>
>>63453977
Will there ever be a star wars movie where the main villain isn't just a gaylord magician?
>>
>>63454580
>all dark jedi are just stupid fucking edgy anti heros rather than ACTUAL villains.

No, that's Grey Jedi.
>>
>>63454632
No. Evil wizards are the staple villains of fantasy franchises.
>>
>>63454103
This is the same guy who kept posting, time to fap.gif.
>>
>>63454574
Is his whole race a sith race? Also, are they ever going to explain what happened to Yoda's race?
>>
>>63454632

Rogue One
>>
>>63454775
>are they ever going to explain what happened to Yoda's race?
>one Star Wars movie every year until you die

What do you think.
>>
>>63454103
has gook moot trolled us with a bot or is there really a neck beard in some basement posting this 24/7
>>
>>63454872
I love it if I'm honest. It actually winds up star wars posting /v/edditors.
>>
Question: If Disney promised to remake the prequels and make Lucas' prequels non-canon, making them "right" with the exception of a legitimate c.uckold scene added, would you be ok with it?
>>
JJ is such a redditfuck

His practical effects are complete shit too and he's trying far too hard to appeal to the casual reddit fan who say a video on youtube trashing the prequels. I'm not saying CGI is better, but his costumes are garbage. The X-Wing pilot suits look like plastics and the cockpits are trash.
>>
>>63454982
have you ever seen a cockpit timmy
>>
>>63454951
>remake the prequels
>remake anything in a franchise like this at all
>no original actor sheev
>eventually no anthony daniels or kenny baker or frank oz
>eventually no john williams
>>
>>63454951
Ignoring the kucklold, I would be ok if they remake the prequels. I have to like them because I like this fucking saga, and the prequels have nice things between the shit. So, if they make a good remake, for me it's perfect.
>>
>>63455032
Yes, have you?
>>
>>63454951
> Anakin goes to the darkside after having to watch his wife go to the darkside.

pottery
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.