[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what happens when you live in fucking Bruges https:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hurrdurr.png (164 KB, 688x381) Image search: [Google]
hurrdurr.png
164 KB, 688x381
This is what happens when you live in fucking Bruges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWWkUzkfJ4M
>>
>She could have been your waifu
>>
it certainly seems like her reasoning wasnt very legitimate
i mean, if she really wanted to die why not just do it? people do it all the time
>>
>>63454515

special snowflake theory. Cutters want something, not dying.
>>
>>63453943
>This is what happens when you live in fucking Belgium

ftfy

In all seriousness though, as a tourist I liked Bruges.
>>
>>63454696

Follin Cerrell disagrees!
>>
>>63454515

I think that the step to commit a possibly painful suicide becomes harder when there's legal euthanasia available.

It's shitty for her friends and parents, but seeing her going away peacefully gives much more closure than finding a bloody body. She said that she was going to do it anyway if she didn't get the approval.
>>
>>63453943
someone give me a tl;dw
>>
AAAAH BOTTLE
>>
>>63453943
How? It's a fairytale town
>>
>>63454932
>Special snowflake decides she's not getting enough attention
>says her life is empty and wants to die
>applies for lethal euthanasia
>application granted
>attention has been given
>decides life is bearable and doesn't want to die after all
>>
What a cunt. Making all her friends and family suffer just because she needs attention. This is why you need to beat your kids. They need to learn that life is a struggle right from the start.
>>
File: waldo-on-suicide-watch.png (285 KB, 508x440) Image search: [Google]
waldo-on-suicide-watch.png
285 KB, 508x440
hey, i think i found waldo.
>>
Yis are fucking elephants
>>
>>63455915
>applies for lethal euthanasia

I meant legal euthanasia, kek
>>
Maybe if she had grown up on a farm, and was retarded
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.