[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was then first thing your girlfriend told you after you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (324 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
image.png
324 KB, 497x732
What was then first thing your girlfriend told you after you showed her your favorite movie?
Mine after watching Predator
>that was pretty cool
>so was like, Arnie and Apollo gay or something?
>>
>YAWN. that was pretty boring and gay. are you like a beta c͏͏u͏͏c͏͏k or something?
>>
>
>>
>girlfriend

ha
>>
I watched Terminator with my wifes son the other day and he wouldn't stop laughing at it.
Why does everyone have such shit taste?
>>
>>63452303
>having a favourite movie
That's what makes you a normie fuck.
>>
>>63452303
"I made a mistake"
>>
She fell asleep around 20-30 minutes into 'The Thing'.

Take from that what you will.
>>
>you will never show your fav movie to a qt 3.14 who loves it as much as you do
I want to watch T2 with a grill now.
>>
>>63452303
>Anon, let's fuck

Except that she said it in the middle of the movie
>>
>>63452303
Mine thought the good, bad and the ugly was p cool.
She also had a great time watching Predator. Didn't really "get it" though, but I told her women don't understand films like that, which she agreed upon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.