[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arrow /tv/ discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: autistic shit for faggots.png (2 MB, 900x1379) Image search: [Google]
autistic shit for faggots.png
2 MB, 900x1379
You have failed this /tv/, anon.
Why?
>>
Am I the only one who watches this piece of shit tv show?
>>
>>63451826
I don't have a cute hacker gf that could get me addresses of shitposters on /tv/ and I'm not willing to put on a hooded costume and go out and kill them with the archery skills I learned on a deserted island.
>>
>>63451826
I liked the scene with Dahrk on Flash, he was just too goofy and excited it was different. But is Felicity going to be the one that dies? Also gotta wonder how things will be affected now that Barry changed the timeline again.
>>
>>63451934
>cute hacker
Her looks and plank acting give me cancer.
>>
I put it on my second monitor while I play games incase there is any Felicity ads in the episode.

It's not worth paying actual attention to.
>>
Every episode this season has existed to set up another show (Legends of Tomorrow or The Flash). It's barely about Green Arrow any more.

And the CW tone of the show is really starting to get grating. It feels like Smallville, but at least that started as a teen drama so the teen drama was excusable.

The action choreography is still pretty nice, but everything in between feels like filler. I wish they'd make each season half as long.
>>
I used to think laurel was so fine in S1. Then I got to meet the superior Lance daughter
>>
>>63451826
>caring about anything or other people's thoughts ever
>>
File: _308558472_n.jpg (69 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
_308558472_n.jpg
69 KB, 640x640
>>63452060
Best actor and best character in the show. I love her lisp.
>>
>>63452137
>caring
>feeling any emotions whatsoever
>believing other people matter to any extent
>believing other people even exist
>>
>>63452083
>The action choreography is still pretty nice
No, it has turned into shit since season 2. Fuck, if you actually take a look at the goddamn show, the first season was the best and the most promising. Fights looked good.
And now it's you CW teen faggotry shit tier.

CW is love, CW is life.
>>
>>63452181
kek
>>
Someone, please deliver the infamous backflip
>>
>>63452197
What's wrong with it now?

There's still a lot of punches that conveniently aim to hit blocks, but that's fine with me. Same goes for "Flynning" which I guess happens in Arrow when Green Arrow decides to start hitting people with his bow for some reason.

I've noticed a few good sequences lately where it's one shot (or edited to look like one shot) with the camera moving around. It looks pretty solid.

The only thing I hate is how often people are getting shot at by trained professionals, but they run and duck behind some thin metal shelves and not a single bullet hits them. Holy shit does Team Arrow get lucky.
>>
>>63451826
Never watched it, at what season on does it turn into shit?
>>
>>63452197
The diggles brother episode had some of the best choreography of this and last season
>>
>>63452723
3, 4 is good tho
>>
>>63452723
2nd.
First season is good.
>>
I demand the writers give Damian Darkh more scenery to chew.
>>
>>63452779
You have got to be trolling me, anon.
>>
>>63452931
Present your counterargument
>>
>>63452817
If there WAS any scenery.

It's not as fun as Dungeons & Dragons Jeremy Irons because there isn't wacky shit happening around him. It's just a guy in a big, dark office.
>>
I stopped being able to watch this show when they brought Malcom Merlyn back as something other than the primary villain.

The guy kills 500 people including Ollie's dad and Malcom's own son and we're supposed to be okay with him settling in for a quiet retirement running the league of shadows and showing up occasionally to make speeches about YOU BETTER PROTECT MUH DAUGHTER
>>
>>63451826
s1 is slow
s2 is dope
s3 is tumblr fan service
s4 is just a vessel for legends of tomorrow
i still have high hope for s5
>>
>>63453851
Why doesn't he just re-do the Undertaking now that he has an army of assassins behind him?

Wasn't the whole point that his wife died?

I'm tempted to rewatch Series 1 to see how much it holds up to scrutiny.
>>
>>63454138
Season 1 was great and so was the second half of season 2.
>>
>>63451826
POST FELICITY OR ANY OF THE OTHER GIRLS ASS WEBMS OR DELETE THIS THREAD

Lewd arrow shit nowwwwww
>>
>>63454245

seconding this
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.