[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>James Franco is Johnny >Dave Franco is Mark >Kate Upton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: Fucking Why.jpg (67 KB, 737x647) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Why.jpg
67 KB, 737x647
>James Franco is Johnny
>Dave Franco is Mark
>Kate Upton is Lisa
>Josh Hutcherson is Denny
>Zac Efron is Chris R
>Seth Rogen & Hannibal Burress in unspecified roles

Why the fuck is this acceptable?
>>
In what?
>>
File: opm ok.jpg (29 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
opm ok.jpg
29 KB, 375x305
>Kate Upton
>Acting
>>
James Franco tries so hard to be a 2deep4U director these days
>>
Between Burress and Rogen, who's the better fit for Peter?
>>
I hope this is the last time we see their obnoxious rat faces

jesus christ
>>
So utterly pointless. Reading the interesting half of The Disaster Artist doesn't take that long.
>>
Oh, cool, they're making a YMS biopic.
>>
>>63451078
i thought child of god was p. good. it was like a david lynch film. not supposed to make sense, but just give you feels.
>>
>>63451000
it is not
just read the book before this movie kills the joke
>>
>>63451023
The remake of The Room
Yeah, you read that well
>>
it'll be a mildly amusing movie

why are you autists so mad you can just pirate it for free anyway
>>
It's going to be painfully unfunny
>>
DUDE NEPOTISM LMAO
>>
>>63451254
i dont know, dave's terrible beard gave me a chuckle
>>
File: 1412207141263.png (318 KB, 306x402) Image search: [Google]
1412207141263.png
318 KB, 306x402
>Greg Sestero got the role in a Puppet Master movie that James Franco auditioned for
>James Franco is now directing and starring in the movie based on Greg Sestero's book

Something something poetry
>>
>>63451229

It's not a remake, the movie is based on The Disaster Artist a book written by the actor who plays Mark about the making of the Room.
>>
>>63451339

Ha
>>
File: h-ARI-GRAYNOR-348x516.jpg (74 KB, 348x516) Image search: [Google]
h-ARI-GRAYNOR-348x516.jpg
74 KB, 348x516
>>63451000
Kate upton's not playing Lisa.
"Ari Graynor" is.
>>
James Franco has the looks, but does he have the acting ability to measure up to a film titan like Wiseau?
>>
File: 1377578098446.gif (83 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1377578098446.gif
83 KB, 720x720
>tfw they're going to make a bro comedy instead of a descent into madness
>>
>>63451462
He said they were taking inspiration from The Master and Boogie Nights, so have me some hope that it will deconstruct Tommy and Greg's relationship and not just be DUDE OH HAI MARK LMAO
>>
>>63451339
Good to see Sestero still getting work. He seems cool.
>>
>>63451000
I've never finished The Disaster Artist.
In the book, when they ended shooting the movie the story lost so much of its momentum I just put it down.
I wouldn't be disappointed if this movie was just a pure comedy adaptation, to be honest. The emotional sludge without the actual The Room deconstruction in the book is mostly just tiring.
>>
>>63451000
Dave looks cute as fuck, desu
>>
>>63452016
>In the book, when they ended shooting the movie the story lost so much of its momentum I just put it down.

Isn't this like the second-to-last chapter?
>>
>>63452208
Yes, it is. It proves my point even more.
The book is so worthless whenever it doesn't discuss The Room and Tommy, I couldn't read another chapter or two to wrap up the actual story.
That's the thing-you don't give a shit about Sestero's carrier before or after The Room, hell, you don't even care that much about some of his journeys with private-life Tommy that much.
>>
File: cait sopranos.webm (628 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cait sopranos.webm
628 KB, 1280x720
>>63451000
>>Kate Upton is Lisa

No. She isn't.
>>
>>63451229
>The remake of The Room
>Yeah, you read that well

Nope
>>
File: Mark.jpg (12 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
Mark.jpg
12 KB, 443x332
>I knew this girl, she had a dozen guys. One of them found out and beat her so bad she ended up in a hospital on Guerrero St

What did he mean by this?
>>
Based Jacki Weaver is playing the i def have breast cancer grandma
>>
>>63451229
you dont even know whats going on
>>
File: Guerrero Street.png (170 KB, 470x530) Image search: [Google]
Guerrero Street.png
170 KB, 470x530
>>63452658
>>I knew this girl, she had a dozen guys. One of them found out and beat her so bad she ended up in a hospital on Guerrero St
>What did he mean by this?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.