[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you see any interesting movie lately? What was it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: drunk harry potter.jpg (80 KB, 634x636) Image search: [Google]
drunk harry potter.jpg
80 KB, 634x636
Have you see any interesting movie lately?
What was it?
>>
>>63449266
latest ones i've watched:

Blade Runner
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
To Kil A Mockingbird
The Great Escape
>>
another trip to the moon
>>
The Kekhold
>>
I've seen a film today oh boy.
The English army had just won the war.
>>
This week I've seen Paris, Texas and The tree of life. Both quite good
>>
>>63449425
never heard of it
any good?
>>
>>63449266
Bridget Spy was quite decent to be honest familia
>>
File: folder.jpg (77 KB, 750x1069) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
77 KB, 750x1069
>>63449266
the last good one was pic
>>
>>63449527
its great
>>
>>63449266
Rewatched Badlands
Still Malick's best movie

Watched Something in the Air the day before, it was good but soundtrack made me like it a lot more. Carlos was better, strap in for the 5 and a half hour ride to get the full experience
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.