[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Letter Media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12
Will HITB 100 be a surprise Plinkett Star Wars review?
>>
i hope not
>>
>>63447755
>one of the vhs tapes they don't destroy in ep 99 is Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip

CHIPMUNKS 4 EPISODE 100 CONFIRMED
>>
Plinkett is shit baka desu sempai, they don't need that crutch anymore
>>
>What did you think of the movie, Jay?
>I didn't like it
>Really?
>Well...I mean it was okay...
>Really?
>I mean it was good
>That's good to hear, Jay
>>
>>63447955
Pfffttt that maymay is so 2014 Gramps, Jay is the Alfalfa now.
>>
>>63447755
>tfw they go to the LA premiere and have a plinkett video done by friday
>>
It'll be a surprise interview with Lucas
>>
They've gone three years without a Plinkett review.

Prepare for disappointment.
>>
>>63447955

Every time.
>>
A truly good plinkett review couldn't be done well until the entire trilogy is on blu-ray. If there's no context to it it's pointless.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
>2016
>A few months have passed since the release of The Force Awakens
>Rumors have been brewing for months that a new Plinkett review is in the works
>Red Letter Media has been renting Miller Park for some time now, many home games have been cancelled.
>RML's Pateron account is up to 100k per month, yet they keep asking for more
>Something big is happening.
>It's December 10th, 2016. 7 Years since the original Star Wars Review, and almost 1 year since The Force Awaken has been released.
>TFA has broken all movie records. First film to surpass 10 billion dollars.
>Midnight showings are still being held every single day in all major cities.
>Red Letter Media announces that a new Plinkett review will be released this Friday
>Internet goes nuts.
>Pizza rolls are in short supply, many counties declare martial law as an unprecedented amounts of neckbeards crawl out from their homes in search of substance.
>YouTube quadrupled their bandwidth allocation, and upgraded their servers in anticipation for 4 billion simultaneous views
>Review will be released in 1 hour
>All of the west coast losses power as YouTube continues to more, and more draw power
>Complete lawless breaks out in California.
>Multiple cities are destroyed as the fans attempt to find a working internet connection
>One hour has passed
>Upload is complete
>>
>>63449468
>The video starts with a close up of Mike's face.
>The camera zooms out, and slowly his entire frame comes in to view
>Mike has grown. He is now permanently housed inside the Miller Park stadium
>6 Epic Red's are required to capture his entire body.
>The image density is insane
>YouTube is on the break of collapse, it cannot handle the data
>Mike speaks in his Plinkett voice
>The data is beyond all known limits.
>User's internet connection is maxed out, the data stream is approaching infinite density
>The entire world's clock is slowed down due to the stream
>The world becomes frozen in time.
>Earth is incased in a time bubble.
>Our sun grows, and dies. Earth remains protected
>Andromeda collides with our galaxy, Earth is now part of a new solar system.
>5 billion years = 5 Earth hours
>The video is over. Plinkett has written the best, most in-depth review of Star Wars ever
>He completely thrashes it from every angle, and spends 5 hours breaking down every scene, action, and thought that was this disappointment of a film.
>J.J. is absolutely distraught. He proceeds to immediately commit seppuku
>The world soon realizes that 5 billion years have passed.
>Earth is a neighbor to hundreds of Type III Civilizations.
>Our broadcast of Star Wars have inspired all of intelligent life to adapt the Star Wars Lore.
>We are now in a galaxy, far, far away.
>We are ruled over by the Galactic Senate
>Sheeve is the leader

Improve upon as you wish.
>>
>>63449468
>>63449489
reddit
>>
>>63449468
>>63449489
Pure autism. Please put that effort towards anything other than e-celeb fanwankery
>>
>>63449468
>>63449489
Amazing. Keked the entire time.
>>
>>63448491
Hello, Jay
>>
>>63449468
>>63449489
First part was funny, second was reddit. I'd only save the first one
>>
>>63449888
triple 8 speaks the truth
>>
>>63447755
>surprise
They literally set it up on the last episodes. They're known to troll their audience so I'm sure some people think they'll say they're going to review Star Wars and then do something stupid instead, but Star Wars is too big for them to do that with. It'll be an actual Star Wars review.
>>
How the fuck can they do a Plinkett Review for a movie that's still in theaters?
>>
>>63451004
Santa gave them a VHS tape so they can view it anytime they want
>>
what's with this max landus faggotry? that guy is not funny, his movies are crap, and I his skrillex haircut is gay.

Man, I can't watch that shit.
>>
>>63447816
There was a third?
>>
>>63451801
dont think sp
>>
File: 1435749522493.png (175 KB, 380x435) Image search: [Google]
1435749522493.png
175 KB, 380x435
>>63449468
>>63449489
>>
>>63451764
They got payed
>>
Are the third and fourth chipmunk films also considered "squeakquels" or are they simply "sequels"?
>>
File: 1441668992941.jpg (94 KB, 634x658) Image search: [Google]
1441668992941.jpg
94 KB, 634x658
>>63453359
Ask Jay.
>>
>>63447955
you'r post makes no sense

A says "...., JaT!" I'mlying that he's not Jay
B (JAy) responds
A (Plinkett) really
Jay: it was oaky
Plinkt: really
JAy: it was good
that's good to hear , Link

you mixed them up, Retard
>>
File: 1449441004593.jpg (136 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1449441004593.jpg
136 KB, 499x499
Say it with me family

BORDERLINE
>>
aids moby sucks
>>
File: 1422502468094.jpg (31 KB, 376x471) Image search: [Google]
1422502468094.jpg
31 KB, 376x471
>>63449468
>>63449489
jesus christ my face hurts from laughing
>>
best rlm thread tbqh family
>>
If everyone loves it, do you think he'll still find a reason to hate it since hating Star Wars movies made him famous?
>>
>>63454267
they'll just do it for the 100 episode "special". It'll be exactly like Guardians of the Galaxy review since there's no possible way star wars will be objectively "bad".

They'l probably talk about how wrong /right they were for the predictions and Rich Evans will play some kind of Mr. Plow man for the hitb review.

my expectation is that over all they'll like the movie.
>>
>>63454267
I hope it sucks, just because I want a funny Plinkett review.
>>
>>63454366
>>63454377
>66
>77
What did they mean by this
>>
>>63453891
EXPERIMENTAL
>>
>>63453776
Is this real?
>>
>>63447755
God I hope not, the first three were terrible.
>>
>>63449489
I laughed so much I literally had to go poop.
>>
Plinkett is a dead character they've said as much in the prerec streams and jay was saying he doesnt give a shit about 100th episode nonsense
>>
>>63447755
Why don't they just do the review like a normal person? The prequel reviews would have been much better without the annoying voice.
>>
Someone in a previous thread talked about Jay talking shit about Kevin Smith on stream. Can someone tell me which stream to look for or link the video here because I can't find it in the archives.
>>
>>63447755
>plinkett before the movie is out on home video
how fucking stupid can you be?
>>
No, you have to wait til a movie is at least on DVD to do a proper Plinkett review.
>>
>>63453240
is this true?
>>
>>63455310
>home video
>>
>>63455310
>>63456116
santa??
>>
>>63454863
Bump for interest
>>
>>63456116
yes, videos you can watch at home you turbo autist
>>
>>63455310
>implying Mike won't use sneak in a camcorder at the LA premier and use the footage for his review
>implying most of the footage won't be ruined by Rich's shrill laughter
>>
>>63456493
>rich's laughter
>ruining anything
>>
>>63447755
how the fuck is he gonna do a plinkett review with the usual quality in a few weeks, with nothing but trailer footage

fucking morons
>>
File: 1402089944021.jpg (165 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
1402089944021.jpg
165 KB, 1500x844
Let me tell you a story about Rich Evans. A year ago, I was performing at a music festival. The positioning of our tent meant that we shared a backstage area with taps, camping and toilets with other stages and tents. One of which was some stall at which he was working - some hobby thing, I dunno.

Anyway, the portaloos, of which there were two, after half a weekend, had not been cleaned once. As such, what lay inside can only be described as a small Everest of shit, vomit, urine and "other". It was intolerable. And out of one mountain of matter, stuck out a slightly torn, very stained $10 bill. Half shit, half paper.

We, and other performers, had a bet going on who would claim it. Whilst discussing it one day, we mentioned it to him. He immediately responded by strolling up to the toilet, stuffing his hand into the mound, pulling out the $10 bill and putting it proudly into his pocket. He then went about his day as normal.

That man is the filthiest person I have ever met.
>>
>>63454267

Mike likes shit like Jurassic World which was bottom of the barrel. His bar is so low he will absolutely recommend it.

Don't expect a Plinkett review on this one. Not that they're even doing them any more now.
>>
File: HITBBTS26.jpg (200 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
HITBBTS26.jpg
200 KB, 580x435
>>63458650
Rich Evans works a really shitty, labor intensive job like construction worker or sewer cleaner. He never went to college so this is what he has to do to feed himself. In addition to the job being extremely tiring, it is also incredibly long. Rich Evans gets home from a 12 hour shift to his structurally unsound house (RLM shows a picture of it in one the videos advertising a con they were going to) and grabs a lukewarm beer from his 20 year old fridge. He sits down and right as he twists the cap of, he is pelted in the face by a gorilla costume. Mike runs in and tells him to put it on so they can film some shitty video. Rich tells Mike he's not feeling up to it today and asks why Mike doesn't get Jay to do it. Mike cuts off Rich yelling at him to shut up and put it on, they need to film before it gets dark. Mike goes into Rich’s backyard to set the scene up and leaves Rich sitting there. He considers persisting in his refusal, but Mike is the only friend he's ever had. Nobody else would talk to him in high school. He remembers some of the fun times he's had making these movies with Mike; even though he hasn’t felt that joy in many years maybe this would be like old times. With a heavy sigh, Rich resigns himself to helping Mike after he just finishes his warm beer. But before the beer can even touch Rich's lips Mike bursts back in and takes the beer from Rich and says that he needed another bottle for Half in the Bag. Now denied his only pleasure, Rich puts on the monkey costume and breaks shit in his own house for the next 6 hours for Mike’s stupid film. That is the life of Rich Evans, a poor soul, too nice and loyal for his own good.
>>
>>63447816
They should !
>>
>>63458719
this is some sort of copypasta?
>>
File: 1390856480665.gif (2 MB, 383x207) Image search: [Google]
1390856480665.gif
2 MB, 383x207
>TFW RLM is the only e-celeb you've ever loved

It'll break my heart when I eventually learn that they're not just making videos and having a good time and instead are just harvesting hipsterbucks off the internet.
Mike, Jay, and Rich seem relatively on the up and up, but I dunno about Fatbeard and Skinnybald. Skinnybald seems awful as absolute hell during the few prerec videogame recorded streams I've looked at, but Rich still seems like Rich which is to say a decent human being. Not sure where the redheaded girl went. Thought she was Mike's girlfriend, maybe they broke up or something. Kind of a shame 'cause she seemed decent. Damn sight better than Skinnybald at least.

I dunno /tv/. I dunno.
>>
>>63449489
thats one delicious pasta you have there
>>
I think I saw rich Evans in a mall food court once. He was eating something with a spoon and humming.
>>
>>63460779
Why didn't you go say hi?
>>
Any RLM member say they watched The Clone Wars Probably Rich or Moby would.
>>
>>63449468
>>63449489
birth of new pasta?
>>
>>63461037
I wasn't sure if it was him

Also I made up that story
>>
Between the Obi Wan threads and shit like this, /tv/ has been on a winning streak lately
>>
I'm just waiting for the Space Cop DVD to come out.
>>
Is Plinkett's TPM commentary worth listening to?
>>
A few days ago, /co/ discovered that Mike Stoklasa was in "Thomas and the Magic Railroad".

Here's a WebM of his cameo.
>>
>>63462362
And here's a WebM that features a butt that I cut out from the previous WebM.
>>
>>63462362
No, that was known here for a long time.
>>
>>63462388
Oh. My bad, then; I haven't lurked /tv/ in a few months.
>>
File: 1449611225760.png (391 KB, 820x376) Image search: [Google]
1449611225760.png
391 KB, 820x376
>>63447755
>You fought in the Clone Wars?

>Yes. I was once a Jedi Knight, the same as your father.
>That reminds me. Luke, did I ever tell you that in our prime (which happened to be a mere 20 years ago), the Jedi had Dragon Ball Z powers and could destroy armies single-handedly, run at lightning fast speed, deflect blaster bolts with stunning precision, jump tens of thousands of feet in the air, and hover around for prolonged periods of time? "Crouching Jedi, Hidden Sith" sums up that era well.
>Now that I'm an old man, I can't do any of that anymore. Time is not a good friend.
>>
>>63462451
Makes some sense DESU.

Palpatine was a shriveled nutsack who could barely fart out a force lightning.

Vader was a burnt marsmallow that was 75% robot

Obi wan and yoda were old farts basically on their death beds.

Luke was barely even a jedi.
>>
>>63449468
>>63449489
This was horrible.
Never post again.
>>
>>63462536
Or, more likely, skill in the Force wasn't originally about flashy displays of power, but through wisdom and understanding. The one character to display "true power" was the Emperor, and he couldn't stand against the Light.

But then they wanted to sell movie tickets for the Prequels, so they made everyone move stupidly fast, fly around, and do a bunch of other stupid shit, simultaneously screwing with series continuity and removing all suspense from battles between anyone other than two force users.
>>
>>63451764
i actually thought he was pretty funny.

i think im going to rent american ultra tonight and watch it stoned.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.