[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shaka, when the walls fell.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 500px-Dathon.jpg (35 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
500px-Dathon.jpg
35 KB, 500x479
Shaka, when the walls fell.
>>
No stop laughter
>>
>>63447753
This episode made no sense.
How do they know the context of all these words when they hear these stories for the first time?
I get the message of the episode, but that doesn't change the fact that it's fucking retarded.
>>
>>63447753
Memes, when the shit posted
>>
>>63447801

Anonymous, his butthurt severe.
>>
>>63447801
They translator worked for the words but not the structure of the language. Also, yeah it's stupid but it's a classic.
>>
Picard and crew really jobbed it up in this episode. Literally got the alien captain killed in what was supposed to be a diplomatic exchange.
>>
>>63447753
What did he men by this?
>>
>>63448092
>Literally got the alien captain killed

dumbass killed himself by going down to the planet with no good weapons.
>>
>>63448092
That was the aliens captains fault. He kidnapped Picard.
>>
>>63447801
>How do they know the context of all these words when they hear these stories for the first time?

The alien dude was able, through gesture and mundane props, to give Picard a fairly decent idea. I imagine it's easier back on their home planet when their whole culture is built around it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.