[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I think the fans are going to love it. It’s very much the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: lucas_2190740b.jpg (63 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
lucas_2190740b.jpg
63 KB, 620x387
>I think the fans are going to love it. It’s very much the kind of movie they’ve been looking for.
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>63446471
I want Lucas back desu
>>
>>63446648
this.
>>
>>63446471
That it's a shitty unintelligent mess for the masses without the poetry that the real fans all know and love.
>>
>>63446648
This. Abrams is just going to make some 5/10 popcorn crap. Lucas knows how to make a trainwreck that scars millions of nerds for all time and have them obsess over it for decades.
>>
>The fans are idiot plebs, they will love it.
>>
File: mule.jpg (28 KB, 483x290) Image search: [Google]
mule.jpg
28 KB, 483x290
>>63446471
Hehe, the "it's cool to like Lucas now" meme
>>
Lucas has no middleground, either he creates a great flick that captivates millions or a bizarre deconstruction of the scifi genre with soap opera elements that is so shit that dissecting it becomes more entertaining than the actual film.
With jewjew you will get bland, flavorless slop that everyone will have forgotten after 2 weeks, like every of jj's movies so far.
>>
He means they're making a movie thats actually good.
>>
>>63447497
By Lucas standards, and we all know we can trust that.
>>
>>63446648
Pretty much, even the memes are better than whatever forgettable shit JJ is gonna come up with.
>>
popnerd garbage
>>
>The moment George realized he is a hack

kek
>>
>>63446471
He complained earlier that his treatment for episode 7 was rejected because Disney wanted to "make one for the fans." Lucas saw this, correctly, as silly pandering and he's incredibly bitter about it. Add that to the fact that Lucas clearly hates the fans and hates our opinions, then this quote is actually a pretty big passive aggressive attack on the movie.
>>
File: 1442344504441.jpg (99 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
1442344504441.jpg
99 KB, 659x659
>>63446823
underrated
>>
>>63446471
>I'm obliged by a contract to say good things about this movie, I dont really care if you watch it or not.
>>
>>63447021
Basically this. This jj movie is just going to be bland as fuck. If you aren't going to make a good movie, it might as well be hilariously stupid like the prequels were
>>
>>63446471
He's basically saying "expect into the darkness two, you shit fucks."
>>
>>63446471
It means "they're rehashing the OT you fucking fanboys that want the same shit over and over"
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.