[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit I just watched episode 4 and it was so much better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Holy shit I just watched episode 4 and it was so much better than the other episodes. Really felt like classic peep show and I actually laughed a lot

Who else hype for Mark finally snapping?
>>
I actually thought 4 was the weakest episode of this season so far.

3 > 1 > 2 >4
>>
>>63442856
4 was the weakest for me too.
2 > 3 > 1 > 4
>>
>>63442856
really? I properly laughed probably about 10 times during 4, compared to literally once in the 1st
>>
>>63442856
>>63442866
how? 1 was utter shite
>>
Literally nothing is happening in these episodes. In previous seasons there was a unique, contained plot in each episode with an overarching story throughout the whole series. Series 2 for example was all about Nancy and Jeremy's relationship but each episode was memorable in it's own right (the nazi friend and Mark going to uni). These are just bland, nothing is happening and just seems to be filler until the finale.
>>
>>63443820
this might just be because it's the last series, but the way I see it the theme of this series is Mark and Jeremy finally going insane

for Mark, April is his last chance at a nice wife. He has been doing increasingly outlandish, out of character things to try and get her, and I reckon it'll all fail and he'll do something crazy

Jeremy, on the other hand, has realised how messed up he is and what a failure his life has been. He's going to degenerate until he does something crazy as well
>>
>>63442843

5 > 3 > 1/2 > 4
>>
>>63442843
4 > 1 > 2 > 3
>>
What is that website that lets me watch episode 5 early?
>>
>>63445031
you only have to wait a day
>>
>>63445046

I don't want to wait.
>>
the fifth episode is awful
>>
>>63445088

link?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.