[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a borefest. This isn't funny or interesting. I watched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
What a borefest. This isn't funny or interesting.
I watched 3 episodes to see if it would grow on me, but nope, it's just awful.
I chuckled at 2 sketches, "know your rights" and "DIGITAL!", but that's about it.

Was Mr. Show also this bad? I mean, what the fuck. Sketches like the "new years resolution" and "dry cleaning" made me cringe.
>>
Want to watch this because Bob in Himym, Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad is like the funniest thing ever

Hope I wont be as disappointed as you
>>
>>63440955
>>63440914
The last episode BTS is worth watching the entire thing IMO.
>>
>>63440955
I've only seen the first 3 eps so far, and it's not that good.

Watch the old ones (Mr. Show).
>>
this is absolutely brilliant. leave it to a yank to not even understand american comedy.
>>
>>63440914
it's hard to take you seriously when your favorite sketches were the shittiest ones
>>
I like the poker one, and that's about it.
>>
>>63440914
You may as well watch the last episode and then be done with it. I was equally disappointed. Stick with CBB, which is still on and off, but much more reliable.
>>
>>63440955
When the hell was he in himym? I don't remember that at all.
>>
>>63440914
>>63442256

The Birthday Boys is pretty decent too if you give it a chance.
>>
>>63442275

He was Marshalls boss for a whole season, or more.
>>
i thought the some nonsense judge sketch was pretty funny
the way the central joke about brian posehn going out in his underwear, buying a ticket to a boxing match, and trying to shortcut through the ring just for some popcorn unfolded through out the sketch was classic mr show tier
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.