[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Masters of Sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
what an amazing show, holy fuck

sadly it's too intelligent for /tv/
>>
>>63440820
bye, shitposter
>>
degenerate show
>>
why don't they explore the dilemmas of foot worship?
>>
It was good for like one season.
Then it lost momentum and plot direction, and now it's mediocre at best.
>>
Iam already a sexual god,why would i need to be a master of it?
>>
>>63440838
>I never had sex
>>
>DIS SHOW AM ABOUT MASTERS AND JOHNSON AND THE DIFFICULTIES OF THEY WERK!
>DA FAMILIES ARE FICTIONAL

thanks for clearing that up, showtime.
>>
Post Lizzy
>>
>damnit virginia, let me back into your vagina!
>repeat for 3 seasons.

Its okay. It goes a lot of dumb, pointless directions and avoids a lot of more poignant subjects in favor of exploring the difficulties of fucking your smoking hot lab assistant every day for a decade.
>>
It doesn't take the clinical look that the show could be capable of in favour of cheap plots and fucking.

It's entertaining but mostly braindead.
>>
>>63440809
The problem of this show is that it's not intended for virgins. That's the reason it isn't liked by me as well as the rest of /tv/
>>
>>63441516
What a ridiculous claim.
>>
i like Lizzie's titties
>>
>ywn lick Lizzy's sweety pits after a long night of hard research
>>
>>63440809
>too intelligent for /tv/
you are correct, the writing in season 1 blew me away with how good it was
how's season 3? i only watched the first few eps and all tv can muster in response is "like whoa! i'm literally 12 and got to see Isabelle furman's and the girl from TWD's tits!"
>>
>>63441907
>all tv can muster in response is "like whoa! i'm literally 12 and got to see Isabelle furman's and the girl from TWD's tits!"
That's mostly because those were the only interesting things about season 3.
I loved S1 as well, but now it's just a long tedious "will they or won't they" between Bill and Virginia that everyone already knows the answer to. It's barely about the study anymore, which to me always was the most interesting part.
>>
>>63441907
I think it's great
>>
>>63442141
the reason i stopped watching it was the huge time skip and all the stuff with their stupid, retarded kids was really not interesting, does it ever improve? ie, do the dumb teens ever fuck off, and do artemis and allison janney ever return?
>>
>>63442170
>does it ever improve
No. There was one great speech about the shape of love, but that's about it.
>>
>Season 2
>Masters gets kekolded by a big black man
>Season 3
>Masters gets kekolded by a big black gorilla
>>
this is a Christian board, we don't discuss filth that have 'sex' in the title.
>>
>>63442289
There's a lot of Virginia's daughter being a cunt, and Bill's son being a bitch throughout the season, so be warned of that.
Artemis doesn't return, or if she did, it was only a brief cameo not worth remembering.
I don't remember Allison Janney appearing in S3 either. Again, if she did, it wasn't noteworthy.
Beau Bridges did return however, so there's that.
>>
>>63440809
It was an interesting concept when I thought it might even be remotely about the sex studies, but then it turns out they're just a loose framing device for SERIAL RELATIONSHIP DRAMA #467439.

Watched like 3 or 4 episodes of the first season before I got sick of it.
>>
There's nothing "intelligent" about this show. It's bland a shit.
>>
File: 1388147507748.gif (915 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
1388147507748.gif
915 KB, 245x285
>>63442681
>>
File: lizzy-caplan.png (228 KB, 327x657) Image search: [Google]
lizzy-caplan.png
228 KB, 327x657
>>63440809
D R O P P E D
>>
>>63443227
damn that was edgy

congrats
>>
>>63443227
i want australia to leave
>>
The male lead is insufferable.
>>
>>63443227

Just noticed the word nazi in ashkenazi, real talk.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.