[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you watched the best show to come out in recent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: qzPlDyMT.jpg (208 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
qzPlDyMT.jpg
208 KB, 1252x1252
Why haven't you watched the best show to come out in recent years, anon?

The 100 thread.
>>
can i skip s1 and watch s2?
>>
>>63440163
All episodes are necessary.
>>
>>63440136
I really do dig this show. pretty cheesy but the characters are entertaining.
>>
>>63440170
Necessary? I guess

Good? Not a chance
>>
File: 1309367593815.png (68 KB, 210x210) Image search: [Google]
1309367593815.png
68 KB, 210x210
>>63440136
>best show to come out in recent years
faggot material.
>>
File: 1429858606429.jpg (22 KB, 531x483) Image search: [Google]
1429858606429.jpg
22 KB, 531x483
>>63440136
I thought this was the same generic CW shit that has been on a hundred times but this is genuinely amazing. It starts of 6/10 and just keeps building up until its a legitimate 9/10 by the end.
>mfw Clarke and Lexa actually happened
>>
It started off so generic and cheesy, looking back I have no idea how I enjoyed it at first. Plus Finn and occasionally Clarke's white knighting got really damn annoying
>>
Reminder that finn died for nothing
>>
Season 3 when?

Feels like a while ago s2 ended
>>
>>63440719
He died to save the show
>>
>>63440729
SOON™
>>
I dropped it at
>WERE BACK BITCHES
>radioactive starts playing
It was fucking embarassing tbqh familia
>>
File: Literally Exodus - The Episode.webm (3 MB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
Literally Exodus - The Episode.webm
3 MB, 1916x1076
>>
>>63440923
Wow, sad4u

The series is based on a shit book. They cover the entirety of that shit book in the first episode, and then there's a couple of awkward episodes while the writers bridge the gap between the end of book and their own original story and then it gets great.
>>
>>63440923
Most people who love the show agree with you on the cheesiness of the 1st half of the 1st season. That's true, it's very much like every other CW show. But it does get dramatically better later in the season and the 2nd season is great.

t. I'm a scientist
>>
>>63440835
kek
>>
>>63441059

You know this rating scale is utterly useless right? The longer a show goes on the more people bail on it until all that's left is hardcore fans.

If I see season 23, episode 14 of Supernatural got a 10 on IMDb I wouldn't think "How did they ever maintain such quality?" I'd think "Of course it fucking did."
>>
>>63440136
Anya > Octavia > Clarke > Lexa >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Marcus' Mom >>>>>>>>> an average Indian street >>>>>>>>>>Raven
>>
what channel?
>>
>>63441232
anya is best waifu
>>
>get falsely accused of killing Wells by Clarke
>get fucked up
>noose gets strung around my neck
>Bellamy, hypocrite supreme and worst boy, Does What The People Want™ and tries to hang me
>about to die for no reason
>the actual killer Charlotte waits till the last second to fess up
>she literally stabbed someone to death because she couldn't sleep
>pretty pissed off now
>want justice
>nah fuck off, forget the fact that we tried to kill you a few minutes ago because of her
>she's just a kid bro
>fuck that I'm not letting this go, that was so fucked
>little bitch runs away
>chase the bitch
>she jumps off a cliff like a coward
>get fucking banished from the camp for trying to be fair

Fucking what. Sure, Murphy was a dick but it enrages me that no one in the camp had a problem with this.
>>
I'm on the first part of the season 1 final and the whole thing has been a real struggle for me. The pacing seems really odd, like they introduce and resolve character arcs in single episodes and the characters constantly break their character traits and development because the plot requires it. Does it get better in season 2? I always try to give shows that I know a lot of people like at least 1 season, but I think I would rather just watch Battlestar or Lost if it just continues on this way.
>>
File: 1383059324837.gif (3 MB, 260x200) Image search: [Google]
1383059324837.gif
3 MB, 260x200
>>63443032
>and the characters constantly break their character traits
>Does it get better in season 2
There is one MAJOR character brake out of fucking nowhere in season 2, but it was fucking worth it.
>>
>>63441695
>Try to kill a guy twice and then banish him to essentially his death
>Invite him back and then be surprised that he is killing the people that tried to kill him

Why is everyone in this show so dumb.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.