[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fargo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: The Fuck.jpg (13 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
The Fuck.jpg
13 KB, 720x404
>Kill Rye in Episode 1
>Kill Dodd, the best character, in Episode 8
>Kill all of the Geirdharts, the cool faction, in Episode 9
>Hanzee becomes a huge backstabber for no particular reason
>Mike Hilligan and the Kitchen brother just pretend it's all their doing and get promoted in their gang and avoid death, despite the fact their characters suck
>THEY LITERALLY HAVE A FUCKING ALIEN SPACESHIP SHOW UP

Boy, this season was a lot of build up, one or two (maybe three) godtier episodes and then a dumb ending.

S1 > S2

Fucking aliens? Seriously? What the fuck is wrong with Noah?
>>
File: GOD TIER DODD.jpg (31 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
GOD TIER DODD.jpg
31 KB, 720x404
>Dodd dies
>Season goes to crapper

"Coincidence"? *Whistles threateningly* Are ya kiddin me?
>>
Holy shit, was it really Martin Freeman narrating the book? Is next episode gonna have some Billy Bob cameo?
>>
>>63439882
>dumb ending.
It hasn't ended yet.
>>
>>63440038
He totes was

Malvo better tie this whole alium thing together
>>
File: Displeased Pepe.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
Displeased Pepe.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>MFW I realized this season went to shit just to serve as advertising for the X-Files mini-series.
>>
What a garbage episode, did they seriously just write off the gang war like that?
>>
This show took a nosedive
>>
>>63440571
gang wars usually end up in one of the sides dying
>>
>>63439882
>All these plebs itt that didn't like this episode...

Reddit is that way------->
>>
Instead of referencing the movie Fargo they just reference every other Coen movie. Bravo.

I don't understand how people can hate True Defective but sign off on this bullshit.
>>
>>63440235
>Malvo was an ayy all along
>>
>>63441674
So instead of doing a different season 2 you wanted them to make season 1 again?
Because season 1 was Fargo: The Movie: The TV Show.
>>
>>63439882

You now realise that Mike has done next to nothing this season:

>Shot up a house and killed an old man in a vegetated state
>Killed members from his own side who were hired to finish the job.
>>
>>63441742
I didn't say that. I'm saying that Season 2 is a lot stupider than people are giving it credit for.
>>
File: kill yourself.jpg (123 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.jpg
123 KB, 1920x1080
>>63440571
>did they seriously just write off the gang war like that?
There's only one episode left. The war has been going on for the entire season. Fuck knows how you think that counts as 'writing off' the war.
>>
Molly, did I ever tell you about the the Sioux City Massacre? The last son of the North Dakota Mafia was strangling me to death, and I would have been a goner if an alien spaceship hadn't appeared in the sky long enough to distract him! Afterwards I went and talked to your dying grandfather instead of chasing the indian psychopath who was hunting down a butcher and his wife because he asked them for a haircut.

He was a good friend.
>>
>>63441782
Don't forget he quoted Jaberwocky, fucking Reddit character.
>>
http://imgur.com/a/B79hW

Turns out that True Crime book is a really shitty book and just repeats the same passages on every page in a different order
>>
>>63442481
When characters keep quoting things it's already annoying, but why does he quote the fucking Jabberwocky poem?
>>
>>63443462
I noticed that while I was pausing it. It's not shitty. It's just the while book hasn't been written yet.
>>
>>63440571
The fuck did you expect? Battle of Five Armies?
>>
>all this arguing over ayylmaos

CANCERWIFE IS KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>63441993
Holy shit, did not realize they were related. Had forgotten her surname. Molly Solverson. So Lou and Hank probably dies the next episode then.
>>
>>63444096
Lou is in S1 you schmuck, played by Keith Carradine
>>
>>63444096
Not Lou, he's in the 1st season.
>>
>>63444378
>>63444305
It's Hank.
>>
>>63444305
It's another Lou - Molly's uncle. He even mentions that the "original" Lou died in Sioux Falls.
>>
>>63444424
Is Season 2 a prequel to Season 1?

Somewhat, Season One took place in 2006 in Bemidji, Minnesota, which is in the northern part of the state. Season Two is in 1979 in Luverne, Minnesota, which is in the Southwest corner of the State. One recurring character is Lou Solverson, portrayed by Keith Carradine for Season One who is a retired cop turned diner manager. Season Two has Patrick Wilson playing a younger Lou Solverson who is part of the state highway patrol.
>>
>>63444462
>Patrick Wilson playing a younger Lou Solverson who is part of the state highway patrol
Exactly. The YOUNGER brother (Molly's uncle). The older one - her father - dies in the S2 finale.
>>
>>63444424
>>63444512
Are you retarded?
>>
>Just killing off all the Geidharts like that
Lame
>>
>>63445560
Yeah, this season went to shit with this episode. Episode 7 was also pretty bad.

All this build up and barely any good payoff
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.