[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shows you watched every episode of but didn't actually like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11
File: 81pPKbvphtL._SL1500_.jpg (199 KB, 1047x1500) Image search: [Google]
81pPKbvphtL._SL1500_.jpg
199 KB, 1047x1500
ITT: Shows you watched every episode of but didn't actually like
>>
>>63439115
>ITT: i'm a retard are you too?
>>
inbetweeners, and the movies.
I didn't like how I met your mother, watched all of that too.
>>
>>63439115
i liked the show but not the flicks
>>
>>63439115

I sat through this with a girl because it was her 'favorite show ever'.

Never again.
>>
>How I Met Your Mother
>The Office (US)
>Parks and Recreation
>Desperate Housewives
watched them with an ex
>>
>>63439189
What is it about the Inbetweeners that makes one keep watching it despite it being bad? Is it just the familiarity of it? It's like a show actually made by dipshit teenagers with a juvenile sense of humor. Which is a bad thing but could be why I finished it.
>>
>>63439115
You now remember the US version which said "BUS-TURDS"
>>
I have no idea why anyone would watch something they dislike.

Although I did stick with dexter till about season 6 or 7 hoping it would get better
>>
Awkward.
One of those show you watch because there is nothing else on tv.

And TWD
>>
if you didn't go to a british 6th form/college then Inbetweeners will be lost on you

its GOAT though
>>
>>63439675
No it won't, I'm sure that helps but it's a rather accessible show.
>>
File: 1449531871751.jpg (52 KB, 484x255) Image search: [Google]
1449531871751.jpg
52 KB, 484x255
Pawn shows on TV

I dont want to admit it, but all those Pawn Stars, Hardcore pawn, then the auction shows (forgot the names) and the car restoration shows that go from 5pm-11:30pm, i just become a braindead log watching it

They're shitty and repetitive, but ive been doing this for months now after work, can't exactly point to why i do this
>>
The Walking Dead. Every now and then I watch a couple episodes then tell myself it's the last time I lower myself to such stupid shit. Then I do it again.
>>
Parks and Recreation
Probably just for Ron and Andy, all the other characters were annoying as fuck.
>>
>>63439115
Reddit: The show.
>>
I don't know why I watch American Pickers.
>>
Night Court
>>
>>63440080
because it is literally the best show ever made with possibly the most honest & decent 2 bros in the world
>>
That retarded show about selling meth
>>
File: Simpsons -homer.gif (811 KB, 224x168) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons -homer.gif
811 KB, 224x168
>>63439115
>Shows you watched every episode of but didn't actually like
If I don't like something I just drop them, I guess the best answer I can give, was watching the seasons 11-18 of the Simpsons.
>>
>>63440143
Mike is a total bro but Frank doesn't buy a lot of things and is not as cool as Mike.
While Mike is affording motorcycles and cars he is only buying crap toys.

Danielle is hot.
>>
The Big Bang Theory
I usually just watch it on the second screen while I play vidya
>>
How I met your mother. I actually liked the first few seasons but when it got shit, I was already too invested in it to drop.
>>
>>63439464
that program was fucking disgraceful
>>
I've sat through a large part of Zombie Simpsons

I cannot remember a single thing about most episodes
>>
I wanted to bang that blond cocktease so bad.
>>
>>63439933
People want routines. That's why soaps are a big thing: same safe thing every weekday at same time. News, late night shows and nowadays reality all conform to this unspoken desire.
>>
>>63440216
Does America do reruns of Simpsons? I know you guys still have the whole 1 episode a week ordeal, but at least here in Finland simpsons run for 5-10 episodes every single week.
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 1140x641) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1140x641
I don't know why I watch every episode of The Flash. It sucks, just like all the other CW/Fox/Netflix capeshows.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 284x177
if you disagree you are retarded
>>
Breaking Bad
Kitchen Nightmares
Pawn Stars

I've seen most of the food network shows because my girlfriend likes them. In exchange, she watches anime with me. I actively dislike the ones where the cooks are shit though, at least I feel like I can come away with something when I watch the good chefs have a good competition.
>>
I watched nearly all of entourage in spite of disliking all the characters except Jeremy Piven.
>>
File: The-Shield.jpg (432 KB, 800x581) Image search: [Google]
The-Shield.jpg
432 KB, 800x581
meh for the most part.
>>
File: wtf.png (87 KB, 266x256) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
87 KB, 266x256
wouldnt she be in pain??
>>
How was the second movie? Never got around to watching it.

And why are their school crests on different sides?
>>
>>63442017
better than the first one DESU
>>
>>63440758
Entourage is a great show because its not funny or entertaining in any way but you still end up watching it.
>>
>>63439115
Californication, twice.
>>
Everybody Loves Raymond

It's here on before based Frasier in the UK but somehow I think I've seen the entire series of Raymond various times.
>>
>>63439247
the fucking chapelle show? you saved the girl a lot of time wasting it on a pleb like you
>>
>>63439115
but will's mom tho
>>
>>63442720
>It's here on before...

Thanks for reminding me of that awful period of time. I am so glad I don't watch TV anymore, but if I did I could just watch good shows that are prerecorded instead of watching shit. TV stations always did annoying crap like putting all of the good shows on at the same time. It was especially annoying before digital, since that meant you had to sit through shit or do something else and potentially miss the beginning. Also with analogue TV they didn't have consistent time slots (with analogue, shows weren't either on the hour or half past, but randomly placed) so you needed to buy a magazine in order to know what is on and when.
I definitely don't miss adverts at all and thanks to Adblock, I almost never see them.

On topic, when I was staying at my sister's, one of her roommates would constantly watch The Big Bang Theory so that was always in the background and honestly it felt like I watched all of it. That is the closest I have been to watching a show I dislike all the way through.
>>
Star Trek: TNG and DS9. I really want to like Star Trek, as I enjoy the setting, but I just don't like any of them besides TOS
>>
Full House
>>
>>63439115
>social misfits
>able to pull hot blondes

Too unrealistic.
>>
File: Season_5_iTunes_Artwork.jpg (279 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Season_5_iTunes_Artwork.jpg
279 KB, 600x600
Started off mediocre and only got worse as time went on, don't ask me how I managed to watch every single episode.
>>
File: that70sverticalshowcard.jpg (100 KB, 440x640) Image search: [Google]
that70sverticalshowcard.jpg
100 KB, 440x640
>>63439115
>>
There were little nuggets of good shit here and there but the majority of it was bad and the Clark/Lana drama was pushed every second. I always felt dirty after watching, just hoping there would be some cool Superman scenes but was mostly disappointed
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.