[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be german >have to wait a month longer to see new movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: 372YJPh.jpg (164 KB, 640x684) Image search: [Google]
372YJPh.jpg
164 KB, 640x684
>be german
>have to wait a month longer to see new movies in my country
>am delivered and inferior product due to shitty german voice acting
>ingourious basterds was completely retarded to translate most stuff in german although the movie was in 4 different languages
>have to wait even months longer to see the english original

Sigh. How's watching movies like for you other non-Americans?
People from the commonwealth excluded for obvious reasons.
>>
stop watching tarantula flicks
>>
was hast du fürn Problem Jünge?

mogst a boor Bockfotzen, du Zipfeklatscher elendiger?
>>
>>63439101 (OP)
why does /tv/ have so many of these fucking german shitposters?
>>
>>63439167
How did I shitpost
>>
>finland
>everything is subtitled except for children's animation
>even those can be seen with original audio

pretty good
>>
>live in holland
>get a pathe card for 19 euro a month.
>can go to as many movies as I want.
>get discount on popcorn.
>complain every once on a while about loud guests(and get a free gift card, for food or watching movies at home).
>watch movies sometimes month before release on special card nights with free food and drinks.
>they do movie trivia games, where you could win cool stuff

4 month ago move to denmark.
>1 ticket for star wars will cost me around 23 euro.
>popcorn and soda will cost around 15 euro.

Well at least every one shuts up when they watch a movie.
>>
>>63439101
I hear hitler is back in vogue. is it true?
>>63439101
>have to wait a month
torrent or wait for eng torrent(avoid the dub)
>>
>>63439101
Are cinemas seriously not showing non-dubbed films in Germany?
>>
>>63439396
Nah, they are all dubbed
>>
>>63439362
Nein, ist nicht wahr, zum Glück.

>>63439424
Stimmt nicht, in jeder größeren Stadt gibts OV-Vorstellungen.
>>
>>63439101
Czech Republic
Almost every move releases without delay and can be watched both dubbed or subbed at cinemas (although 3D is mostly dub only).
I'd say pretty good.
>>
>>63439446
Ernsthaft? Okay muss ich mal schauen
>>
>>63439157
ja greizgruzefix
>>
>>63439396
Some cinemas in bigger cities show some movies with subs, but it's the exception
>>
>>63439502
do legst di nieda!
>>
Believe it's the same for the French. Maybe you all should just accept that english is the superior language so you wouldn't have have to deal with this garbo.
>>
>>63439101
if only they had internet in germany

that way you could get any movie you wanted
>>
why don't you simply go into an ov showing?
aren't there english cinemas in germany? we have those in austria
>>
>>63439282
Same here in Norway. I guess there's not a big enough market to justify dubbing things, and since the population isn't used to dubs they naturally think it's stupid.
>>
>>63439446
>zum Glück

ALERTA ALERTA
>>
>>63439101
Cant you nazi fags just learn some english? 8 year old children watch movies in english here in Scandiland
>>
If you live close to the border you could watch them here in Netherland, everything is subbed here
>>
Does Buzz Lightyear turn into a English speaking Buzz Lightyear in the Spanish version of Toy Story 3?
>>
>>63439282
this

but movie tickets have been steadily gotten more pricy

although I don't go to movies much
>>
isn't it mostly day-and-date releases now? I know there used to be a huge pag of sometimes half a year 10-15 years ago but piracy has ensured that most flicks come out the exact same day worldwide

also most capeshit flicks actually get released in europe a week before the US now

ps: what kind of shitty small german village do you live in to not have a single theater that plays flicks in their original english version?
>>
>live in norway
>everything is shown in whatever language it was made in, with norwegian subtitles.
>movies often come out later than other places, but big ones are usually not too delayed.
>candy and snacks at the cinema are expensive. wouldnt surprise me if the movie going experience in norway is the/one of the most overpriced in the world.
>>
>>63439632
Great reading comprehension there, buddy. The problem is not that we can't speak English, as a matter of fact most young people learn English from elemantary school on, so they are rather proficient.
We just have shitty voice actors. The same guy who does Mr Krabs might do a villian for James Bond. Nightcrawler seemed like a comedy, because the guy who voiced Jake Gyllenhaal sounded like a total faggot. They just refuse to show the movies in English because it is more marketable. Most people who are 40+ don't care for quality VA and so they do what sells best for the majority of people.
>>
>>63439101

>dubbing any movies except cartoons

Why is this allowed?
Why would someone prefer to watch a movie not in it's original audio, with a changed dialog?

Also why do you have to wait months, in my country they only dub cartoons and they are released a week after the world premiere tops
>>
>>63439736
Popcorn and coca-cola at the cinema here in czech republic cost about 3 times more than normal.
>>
>>63439396
In my area there are OV Sundays where they show a movie in english
>>
>>63439101
>inglurious basterds was completely retarded to translate most stuff in german although the movie was in 4 different languages

imagine my face when i went to see iron sky only to find out they dubbed the whole thing so that everybody is speaking german now.
>>
>>63439737
>as a matter of fact most young people learn English from elemantary school on, so they are rather proficient.
That's wrong though, most young German people suck at English, they wouldn't be able to hold a conversation with a native speaker, let alone follow a movie.
>>
File: 1438508936735.jpg (208 KB, 1632x1632) Image search: [Google]
1438508936735.jpg
208 KB, 1632x1632
>>63439780
they just dont know better, in germany EVERYTHING is dubbed, its so common 99% of the population have never seen a movie in english, people dont even believe me when i say the dubs change a lot of the dialogue, the atmosphere gets changed and a lot of the acting gets lost.
>>
>>63439101

Wait, are you telling my foreign films don't just get subtitled? Why would they spend the time and money required for dubbing when they could just do subtitles? Especially for an English language movie of all things. I thought only cartoons got dubbed, live action dubbing sounds retarded.
>>
File: 1440598870687.png (437 KB, 825x467) Image search: [Google]
1440598870687.png
437 KB, 825x467
>>63439315
>Pathé
>Not JT
>>
>>63440062
because no one would watch it, except for part of the youth that grew up with the internet, most people are very reluctant to read or watch anything in english.
>>
>>63439925
99%? Nah.
Starting with the DVD age the number of those rather enjoying movies in their original version has been growing steadily.
>>
plz post those dystopian society ones
>>
>>63440093

But it would have German subtitles.
>>
File: Come home.png (1 MB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
Come home.png
1 MB, 1000x1502
There's a solution for that my krautbrother
>>
>>63439101
Guck halt die OV, Depp.
>>
>>63439901
this is rapidly changing because young german people work on their english so they follow the plotlines and dialogue of the newest episodes of blacked.com
>>
>>63440112
maybe, ive never met one though

>>63440128
not everyone is an anime neckbeard, no one would go watch a movie in the cinema that is fully subtitles, the only thing people accept is short parts of some villain speaking arabic or russian.

and the point is still that germans dont think the original is any better than the dub, because theyve never seen a movie with its original audio.
>>
>>63439901
>That's wrong though, most young German people suck at English
This is true, i usualy just switch to talking german to them, since my german is better than their english
>>
>>63440207
>not everyone is an anime neckbeard

In the US pretty much the ONLY thing dubbed is anime. Foreign movies that come here are always subtitled. I've never seen a dubbed live action movie in my life.
>>
>>63440232
>>63440207

So I guess what I'm asking here is, why are Germans such plebs compared to Americans?
>>
>>63439101
>translated movies
hey german guy, any chance you saw the expendables?
from what little i know, doesn't like 1 male va dub action movie protags in germany? what did they end up doing?
>>
>>63439101
Make a 4th reich and invade paris, famille !
>>
In my experience it is usually like this
>people get out of school
>never touch anything English again
>ever
Not a surprise that original audio is not in such a high demand
>>
>>63440258
same guy for Stallone and Willis, if I recall correctly..
>>
>>63440295

This is surprising to me because in America foreign films retain the original audio not because anyone will understand it (that's why it has subtitles), but because it preserves the movie and its acting.
>>
Malta here. I guess we're lucky; we get it same time as everyone else in raw English. People can't be bothered to dub in Maltese, which is fine since most of us are bilingual.
>>
>>63440321
well thats good. i was genuinely curious, because to my knowledge, they just used the same guy throughout alot of the 80's and 90's. i dont know actually who of them he voiced in their own movies

glad to hear it was just two, and not one man voicing 20 characters all talking to themselves
>>
>>63439575

>since the population isn't used to dubs they naturally think it's stupid.

There's literally no good reason to ruin the original film by dubbing it if it's intended for an audience that can read fluently enough for subtitles.
>>
>>63440330
The majority of people are lazy plebs that don't want to read subtitles, not even kidding. They don't give a shit about the movies atmosphere or the acting either and since they never see they original they have no basis of comparison.
>>
Norway. It's good, nothing gets dubbed except some shows on Disney Channel
>>
>>63440232
because people in the US dont accept dubs so easily, and the market for foreign movies isnt that big either because you have your own movies. And no respectable neckbeard would watch dubbed anime, only cartoons, and how many cartoons dont come from the US?

>>63440254
I dont know, television in germany is basically the same as in the UK: telenovelas, talk shows, fake reality shows and shit like germanys next top model, or the equivalent of Britains got talent and all that shit.

>>63440258
one guy? some voice actors do the voice for multiple famous actors, but mostly every actor is known for one voice.

there is a funny story about changing voices tho. Johnny Depp had a different voice in Fear and Loathing in las vegas and Pirates of the Caribbean, but most people only knew the Pirates of the caribbean voice, so at the 4th movie they tried to change the voice actors to the fear and loathing guy, but there was a huge outrage, really silly.
>>
>>63440366
I was wrong, same guy for Stallone and Schwarzenegger.
I'm still annoyed, that Schwarzenegger doesn't do his own lines in German, would take 2 hours desu
>>
>>63440330
if youve watched dubbed movies all your life you dont even really realize that there is an original and how much it would change the movie.
>>
>>63439101
>Icelandic
>have to wait sometimes three months for a movie
>Sometimes (if the movie does poorly in the US) it is never relased despite the advertisements.
>We only get imports from the US. Despite being in Europe.
>A European or Asian movie has to be picked up by a US distributor for us to even consider putting it in theaters.
>Half way through the movie, it stops. Intermission. So everyone can buy more snacks.
>And not the good kinds of snacks in US theaters. But expensive shit.
>>
>Be swedefag
>Movies are either translated to arabic or subtitled to arabic
>Some movies are censored in order to not trigger certain ethnic and/or religious groups
>Can't go to movies during the weekends due to immigrants making a ruckus and/or threatening people without anyone telling them (you'll get charged)

On the brightside we do get the movies early here. We're getting "حرب النجوم : يوقظ القوة"
2 days earlier here
>>
>>63440412
when i was young i thought the dubbed voice of schwarzenegger was actually his own, because it really fits his looks, and then when i watched the original i thought it was a joke, that accent is terrible and he cant act for shit. i still like him tho.
>>
File: 1407665864521.jpg (26 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1407665864521.jpg
26 KB, 720x480
>>63440456
>>
>>63439101
I'm italian, we get 20% of movies, and 90% of that are big blockbusters and oscar baits.
But it doesnt matter cos I pirate them all, if there were english speaking cinemas over here I would be happy to pay for them, but there arent. And I live in milan, not some fucking village in the south
>>63439780
>>63439925
yeah, I cant understand when my friends try to defend dubbing. just admit you dont understand english.
it ruins movies for me
>>
>>63440456
Don't forget to mention your TV shows
>>
>>63440456
kek
>>
>>63440470
yes, the German voice actor is actually pretty great, but I think Arnie's original accent is a big part of his success.

Watched "Escape Plan" last year, a different voice actor, the worst
>>
File: 353453.png (262 KB, 800x559) Image search: [Google]
353453.png
262 KB, 800x559
>>63439101
>Dubbed version
Europeans are literal subhumans
>>
>>63440526
Not all countries are like Italy or Germany. Nothing gets dubbed here and we get all new movies on the cinema
>>
>>63440509

>Elias Hero
>>
>>63440547
Italy does it too?
>>
>>63440526
at least germany puts some effort into the dubs, poland and russia just take the original sound, lower the volume and literally speak over it and translate the dialogue in a monotone voice.
>>
>>63440567
It's literally only about the money. If your country (=market) is big enough, you make more money with dubbing.
>>
>>63439925
I've seen documentaries or reports on German TV about actors (maybe because that person died recently etc.) and even the short clips they showed were DUBBED.

Like holy shit you're doing a report about an actor, that voice is not the actor speaking you retards
>>
>>63440585
yea, russian dubs are the most hilarious shit
>>
>>63440603
i mean if someone died and they show dubbed movie clips that kind of stupid, but if they promote his newest movie thats fine.
>>
how can you be aware of this website and not know how to torrent movies you fucking underaged normie newfag retard nazi motherfucker
>>
If you take a movie like Hot Fuzz, The Limey or Snatch where there is a running joke with people speaking with such incomprehensible British accents that no one can understand what the fuck they are saying, how do they translate that into German? Do those characters speak with a weird accent or do they just speak normally and lose the joke entirely?
>>
>>63439396
> Go to Austria on vacation
> 500 channels on hotel tv
> Want to watch a film or something on a boring night
> Literally can't find anything in English except CNN, BBC World and Russia Today
>>
>>63440642
Deep bavarian accent, badly acted of course. Problem solved
>>
>>63440642
Sometimes weird accent, sometimes you lose the joke..
>>
>>63440643
>technology has allowed for ages now to broadcast two audio streams at the same time
>TV channels still won't bother with broadcasting the original audio as well because 99% of the viewers don't care so they won't bother with acquiring the rights
>>
>Can read and write German pretty well
>Struggle but passable at listening if they go slow
>Accent is so atrocious that I get made fun of, without fail, ANY time I try to speak German

I feel like I will never improve.
>>
>>63439446
naja, meistens nur 1 Vorstellung pro Woche des größten Filmes den keiner wirklich sehen will
>>
It's okay in Sweden but I hate watching movies with people. No matter what it's just annoying to hear people laugh at terrible jokes. You never know if your movie experience is going to be ruined by somebody. I also don't like watching english movies with fucking Swedish subtitles.
>>
>>63439101
>watching reddit the movie
Yeah krautnigger you deserve all the pain that comes your way.

>>63440585
> lower the volume and literally speak over it and translate the dialogue in a monotone voice.
Well played.
>>
>>63439101
I dont watch foreign films
>>
>>63440635
who said they dont know, i think op was saying he wants to watch some movies in the cinema and he was making a point about how terrible dubs are.

>>63440642
it depends on the joke, they do their best to translate the joke but sometimes its not possible and it gets changed a bit or entirely. Its worse when they try to translate sayings and proverbs.

Funny thing is that shows like How i met your mother and the big bang theory are huge in germany, but no one has ever heard of Seinfeld even though there is a dubbed version, but a lot of jokes are impossible to translate so its just really awkward.
>>
>>63440642
snatch in german https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmNTa5VyeM4

they basically tell the voice actor to speak in a way that is hard to understand.
>>
>>63440802
>no one has ever heard of Seinfeld
I talk about shows I watch sometimes and it is getting weird cause nobody has ever heard of anything. And I don't mean unpopular shows from ages ago, I mean shit like The Sopranos and Twin Peaks.
Maybe I hang out in the wrong circles, I don't even know anymore.
>>
Germans are literal C U C K S. Dumb as shit, uneducated and got a huge chip on their shoulder because their own goverment run tax financed pinko -commie TV (costs 10 billion euro a year and makes no profit) tells them that all americans are fat and uneducated and germans are so very educated, but only if they felate muslims and die for Israel and patriots are as dumb as americans.
Then they strap on their comically oversized bluejeans and velcro shoes and go to McDonalds to eat a burger because other than fast food either american or turkish there is no local culture anymore in germany other than Bavaria.
Movie dubs are the least of germanys problems.

Na ihr Hahnreis, heute schon nen Neger abgesaugt?
>>
>>63440879
i dont think sopranos or twin peaks ever played on german tv, and those are also fairly old shows, people nowadays only know about netflix shows and shit like arrow or vikings. basically all the normie approved shows become very popular here.
>>
>>63440962
wie lebt sichs denn so bei Mutti im Kellerabteil?
>>
>>63440207
>maybe, ive never met one though

You're with the wrong people then. The Pöbel will always want to be spoonfed while the Bildungsbürgertum will praise a good dub in the few cases when it enhances the quality of a movie (which has happened before. There are indeed instances where a shitty movie has been saved by good dubbing – but those are few and far inbetween) but will otherwise scoff at the bastardization of a movie.
>>
>>63440879
>I mean shit like The Sopranos and Twin Peaks.
Als ich klein war lief twin peaks auf tele 5 und sat 1 hat den plot twist im teletext gespoilert. War ein großes Theater.
Aber das war wohl vor deiner zeit. Deutsche gen z schlimmste gen z.
>>
>>63440963
>i dont think sopranos or twin peaks ever played on german tv,
They did. I HATE people like you with a passion. You could look that up in 3 seconds, but you rather chose not to and talk out of your ass.
>>
Ive literally never met a german that wasn't dressed like shit, talked like a retard and wasnt a huge cu ck.
Literally the worst and most uncultured people in europe.
Seems like all the capable germans either died in ww2 or moved to the states and 99% of genetic dead ends stayed in the country.
>>
>>63440988
Stimmt war vor meiner Zeit, Trotzdem hab ich aus irgendeinem Grund erwartet das eine Show wie Twin Peaks den Test der Zeit übersteht und nicht nach einer Generation schon vergessen ist.
>>
>>63441008
it doesnt make a difference at all, sopranos first aired 15 years ago and twin peaks first aired 25 years ago, and they never played on any popular channel, and youre wondering why no one talks about these shows nowadays like they were some sort of national hit? hell, getting into twin peaks is hard even if youre not a complete pleb. so i was right without even looking it up.
>>
>>63441058
Deutsche haben halt kack Geschmack und sehen sich lieber rotz wie Tatort an.
Der deutsche mainstream wird auch von öffentlich-rechtlichen fotzen gesteuert.
Ich kenne eine schlampe die bei der SZ arbeitet (Kultur und Medien) und für die sind Hollywood Filme John Wayne und ausser Sex and the City und Simpsons hat sie nie eine amerikanische Serie gesehen. Sie hat aber dennoch schon ein festes Bild von amerikanischem TV durch Mutmaßungen die natürlich alle falsch sind.
>>
>>63441157
Bisschen übertrieben, aber insgesamt wird der Ami bei uns schon als grenzdebil dargestellt. Als ob ein ganzes Land fett und dumm wär.
>>
>>63441122
The original Tele 5 was one of the most popular Networks in the early 90s and the grown ups had twin peaks parties because it was a "Kult Hit".
And sopranos literally ran on ZDF, which everyone in germany gets even with a dinky antenna.

Again, just shut up you underage turd.
I hate people like you so much.
You are 17 years old, completely oblivious about what you are discussing, too lazy and dumb to do your research and you still wanna run your mouth.
You are what is wrong with germany.
>>
>>63440567
yup and they try really hard. they proud themselves of the title of "best dubbers in the world". I know how retarded that sounds
>>
>Living in Czech Republic
>Most movies with original sound + subtitles in cinema and dubbed for TV and DVDs later.
>Release date mostly week after US premiere, sometimes few weeks later
>Indie movies only in movie clubs, film festivals and straight to DVD
>Local films mostly suck
>Bastards didn't have subtitles for german scenes, so translators fucked up.

It could be better, but it's understandable for country with 10 million peoples.
>>
>>63440693
sky does it in italy, too bad they dont have anything worthwhile on their platform
>>63441122
>I was proved wrong but I'm right cos reasons
>>
>>63440962
ösi?
>>
>>63441215
Ich habe länger in den USA gelebt und der allgemeinene bildungsstandard schien mir höher. Also nicht jedes Gespräch fühlte sich an wie mit autisten, die gerade vom Baum gestiegen sind. War sehr angenehm.
In meiner Erfahrung ist der normale deutsche fetter, dümmer und ungebildeter als der normale Ami. Bei uns gibt es eben kaum noch "normale" Menschen. Entweder verkopfte turboautisten oder arschblöde Elendskreaturen aber nicht so normale joes.
>>
>>63439101
Du bist ein grosse Junge.
>>
>>63441243
>yup and they try really hard. they proud themselves of the title of "best dubbers in the world". I know how retarded that sounds
That's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>63441281
:^)
Erwischt.
>>
>>63440879
I feel you.
Eveytime my friends ask me what I'm watching, since I'm "that guy" in the group, I always say "yeah this tv show, it's called always sunny/twin peaks/sopranos/seinfeld" and I always get a blank face. I've stopped trying to explain to them that these are not some obscure shows
fuck italy, the most my friends watch is fucking merlin and got
>>63441304
the best one was this friend of mine that is the typical right wing conservative christian, against anything that is international or english, telling me that dubbed movies are better because "sometimes actors dont have good voices and the dubbers are good instead"
I actually myself preferred the italian voice for homer simpson, but because that dubber had a crazy talent, he dubbed him, carrey, murphy etc
>>
>>63441220
no, you are whats wrong with germany, judgmental people who think they are so high and mighty and who are so stubborn that they take any kind of little indication as proof of someones knowledge or personality.

the whole discussion started with >>63440879
who said nobody knows any shows, is it unreasonable to assume "nobody" means people who arent older than 30 years old?
people who watch twin peaks in 1991 and liked it must have been over 20 at least, so they are now 40-50 years old. jesus. and youre saying ZDF is a popular channel? its where middle aged housewifes go to fall asleep, its like fucking Arte, a channel that scored Breaking Bad once but overall is just a circlejerk for pseudo art program.
>>
File: 1988maldesifmj.jpg (60 KB, 491x700) Image search: [Google]
1988maldesifmj.jpg
60 KB, 491x700
>>63441304
as hilarious as it may sound its not completely wrong
>>
File: mpc-hc 2015-11-05 19-40-09-05.png (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
mpc-hc 2015-11-05 19-40-09-05.png
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>63441369
I don't mind dubbing when it comes to animated movies. Watched inside out in italian. I liked it.
>>
>>63439101
>have to wait a month longer

The fuck are you talking about? I remember watching Star Trek in a Theater in Nuremberg days before it was released in the US.
>>
>>63441404
You are being stubborn here.
You substitute your own lack of knowledge with being a passive aggressive dipshit about it.
Instead of saying "oh, thats interesting" or "hmm i didn’t know that" you make up some fantasy narrative as to why reality has to bend to your own lacking knowledge.
You are the typical butthurt german who thinks he knows it all but infact knows very little and has to fill the rest of his vapid ego with speculation.
>>
>>63441301

Für Dich.
>>
>>63441479
yes, it really changed for the better in the last 10 years.
>>
>>63441491

NICHTS, ICH HABE NICHTS GESAGT!
>>
>>63439315
If you live in Copenhagen, check out CINEMATEKET, If you become a member it´s not too exspencive and they show alot of older films, and some danish films with english subtitles
>>
>>63439101
UK is fine.
The problem i'm seeing recently with most movies being released is that they get released a day or two earlier in france,belgium and couple other european countries.
E.g. star wars comes out on the 16th for belgium/france and couple other countries, meanwhile UK gets it on the 17th
very small thing and for most it doesnt matter but i'd appreciate if they released it for us on the 16th alongside the other european countries.
Oh btw USA gets 18th release date alongside the other third world shithole countries... keked
>>
>>63439799
But your nornal is like 10 times less than in norway
>>
>>63441485
>to my knowledge and experience these shows never aired in germany, most people nowadays only know and like normie shows like arrow or vikings, and even if they did theyve been long forgotten for whatever reason
>YOURE SO STUPID I HATE YOU GO RESEARCH EARLY 90s CULT FOLLOWINGS THAT DIED 20 YEARS AGO, YOURE EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY YOURE SO PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE HURR

ok grandpa, thats just like, your opinion man
>>
>>63439101
watch your shit subtitled or learn English, you dumb kraut.
>>
>>63439101
netherlands

movies are undubbed but unfortunately with dutch subtitles. kids movies are avail both dubbed and original. usually a day or two later than usa premiere (star wars 16 dec.)
>>
>this whole sopranos discussion
I was born in 1986. I grew up with the same cartoons as americans he-man, transformers, ducktales. I watched terminator 1 and 2, gremlins and evil dead on vhs, I watched twin peaks and x-files as a kid.
What happened is that somewhen around 2000 german media noticed that it's far easier and cheaper to captivate the minds of the typical german with scripted reality bullshit like big brother, frauentausch or whatever all this literal feces is called.
So the german pop cultural mind drifted from I WANT TO BELIEVE and I'LL BE BACK to shitty memes about german trailer trash shouting at each other in the kitchen and through transubstantiation of the worst kind the german collective mind "verrohte" / brutalized and became really hazy and lowest-common denominator bottom-feeder tier.
Thats all there is to it.
If not for scripted reality formats literally pushing all the classic tv-shows out of the collective minds they still would be fondly remembered here.
The average 18 year old german is just as unlikely to know loriot or harald schmidt as they are unlikely to remember sopranos or twin peaks because of that huge shift in pop culture.
>>
>>63441464
yeah, I can tolerate animated movies, expecially because they usually pick some meme voice actors like that kristen wiig unfunny cunt
>>
>>63441680
Harald Schmidt is GOAT
>>
>>63441463
I mean, they try really hard I guess, but I wouldnt know about other countries. There's some "iconic" dubs like that one, but nowadays I just cant stand it, the good ones either died or stopped working
>>
>>63441704
When I mentioned harald schmidt recently around some 18 year old freshmen at university they didnt know who I was talking about. They assumed it was some folk music singer or something.
>>
>>63441632
Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grad wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf De runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voigsoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an Grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona.
>>
>>63439632
Fuck off retard. Most germans do speak english and that wasn't even my problem
>>
>>63441750
anzeige ist raus
>>
>>63441369
Wait, people who aren't kids in Britain watch Merlin? I didn't even know it got shown overseas.
>>
>>63440642
>>63440679

>Bavarians
>White

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEkI0cH_rK4
>>
>>63439901
>OP wants to watch movies in english
>LOL UHHH WHY ... WHY U DUN LEARN ENGLISH FAG HAHA MURICA
>>
>be german
>watch OmU

Problem solved you fucking moron. Also, we had Malicks Knight of Cups running here for 2 months almost a year before it's official release.
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (74 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
74 KB, 300x250
>>63441772
>Most germans do speak english

>IÄS HÄLLO AI ÄM SÄ DSCHÖRMÄN HAU MATSCH IS SÄ WATSCH?
>IÄS AI NO MAI INGLISCH IS SOH GUDD BIEKAUHS AI ALLWÄIS WATSCH SÄ PUL FICKION BAI KWETNIN TORETNIN IN INGLISH MASERFAKER HÄ HÄ

Let's not kid ourselves here.
>>
>>63441795
yep, 16 to 21 yearolds that want to be alternative and watch shitty fantasy do too
>>
>>63439901
Germany is the most proficient non-native english speaking country in the entire world at this point. You are full of shit, maybe take a step out of your 20-people village.
>>
>>63441811
Victoria is the best example for how well germans speak english on average, also fuck that movie.
>>
>>63440526
>said the fat american who couldn't even locate europe on a map
okay senpai
>>
File: 1449484930297.jpg (353 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449484930297.jpg
353 KB, 1000x1000
>>63441832
is this bait?
>>
>>63441832
>Germany is the most proficient non-native english speaking country in the entire world at this point.
German here, that's simply not true.
Most germans vastly overestimate their ability to communicate in english. They knew a handful of english terms and apply german sentence structure and grammar to them.
The most hillarious example was recently that syrian refugees complained that the german helpers were unable to communicate with them because their english sucked so much.
>>
>>63441832
But that's wrong. Surveys always show the Netherlands and scandanavians are the most proficient English 2nd language countries.
>>
>>63439101
Italian here, it's exactly the same. Though I have a few theatres that air movies in their original language with subtitles in my city, isn't that a thing in germany?
>>
>>63441811
Oh, okay. It's not like I'm speaking english on this board right now. If you dislike foreign accents that's another thing though.
But okay, how many foreign languages can YOU speak? Probably zero, Amerifat.
>>
>>63441892
Apparently only in the big cities, and only a few. Sucks really
>>
>>63441892
a milano?
>>
>>63441849
>>63441864
I am citing a fact here, check the internet. Maybe if you Hauptschul-morons would have visited other countries like France, Spain or Italy, or visited South America or Asia you would realize that Germany is the nr. 1 in regards to english skills. Also if you would have maybe learned thoroughly enough to join a university you would see that literally everyone can speak fluent and correct english.

>>63441885
>Surveys
And how would Surveys show that? ''How good do you speak english from one to ten?''
>>
I live in a country where every movie is subbed except animations, those get dubbed and most theaters usually also show the version with the English voices too.
>>
>>63441832
i think part of the youth catches up with english but for the most part in schools everyone is bad at it and the older generations doesnt even bother with it. i assume if your job demends it germans can be pretty fast at learning it, but otherwise i dont even see them being interested in learning it that much.
>>
>>63441864
My train goes not, so I must a nearby street reasonably priced young man hostel find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GYPf0JFl1M
>>
>>63441905
Ich spreche Deutsch, Französisch und Japanisch.
Lerne im Moment Russisch.
Danke der Nachfrage, du Plebier.
Ich habe noch nie einen Deutschen getroffen der GUTES Englisch gesprochen hat und anständig Bantern konnte ohne ins Stottern zu geraten oder Begriffe komplett falsch zu verwenden.
;^)
>>
>>63441922
ffs it may not be perfect, but like 95% of the people I know are watching Game of Thrones (without subtitles)
>>
>>63441864
>They knew a handful of english terms and apply german sentence structure and grammar to them.
Dude, anyone who can't speak a foreign language 100% will do that. What's the point in pretending only Germans do that shit.
Also do you actually believe some Syrian savages speak english better than Germans?

Fuck bist du ein gewaltiger Schwanzlutscher für die Amis hier. So ein deutscher Onkel Tom.
>>
>brazilian monkey
>get to see new movies before eurabians
>in english/original language
Feels good t.b.h f.a.m
>>
>>63441908
No, a roma, in centro
>>
File: 1446762403026.jpg (5 KB, 153x179) Image search: [Google]
1446762403026.jpg
5 KB, 153x179
Its ok here in Sweden

>Get movies 1 month later
>Nothing is dubbed except for movies made for kids, animation

I dont really like going to the movies tho, theres always loud roasties or arabs laughing at stupid jokes and talking. For instance if someone in the movie is getting roasted or etc. the arabs will say something like"waaalllaaaah" "on god" or some other "new-Swedish" word and they'll all laugh.
>>
>>63441939
Wieso lernst du Russisch, brudi?

Und dann solltest häufiger rausgehen, hab zb ein Oxford Zertifikat hintergeschmissen bekommen und hatte ne Freundin aus den Staaten
>>
>>63441939
It was obvious from your original post that you are german. Also judging from you learning japanese to read your manga in original language, i am not surprised that you have never met a german that spoke good english, as you've very likely never set a foot into a university. Judging by you having learned Russian in school, i can also assume that you have grown up in east germany, which puts the case to a rest.

Speaking 4 languages is the norm, if you went to Gymnasium, but congratulations on being autistic enough to learn japanese.
>>
File: lauhgingswan.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
lauhgingswan.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>63441909
>le Hauptschul mem
Na, Kevin. Gerade das G8 fertig gemacht, oder bist du noch in der 10ten?
Gerade an der Uni hab ich nur Menschen erlebt, die keinen geraden Satz auf Englisch gesprochen haben.
Und natürlich die deutsche Vorliebe für falsche Freunde.
fabric mit FABRIK übersetzen und carnival mit Karneval, etc.
Deutsche sind Lappen.
>>
>>63441949
maybe youre right, i speak from my experience. you mean 95% of the people you know watch game of thrones in english when there is a german dub? you must know some smart motherfuckers, because i cant imagine that there are so many people who even know where to find those shows in english, let alone choose it over the dubbed version.
>>
>>63441939
Mir ist noch kein Ausländern begegnet der fehlerfreies Deutsch spricht oder schreiben kann.
Du bist nicht der, dem ich geantwortet hab. Fuck off.
>>
>>63441964
fug
>>
File: YourRoots!.jpg (104 KB, 479x365) Image search: [Google]
YourRoots!.jpg
104 KB, 479x365
>>63439101
Fuck off Nazi.
>>
>>63441985
>that spoke good english
Tja Malte, da hätte ich jetzt aber eher
"spoke english fluently" draus gemacht.
Schlechtes Denglisch erkennt man gut am übermässigen benutzen von deutschen Schachtelsätzen und that und the (Korrektur SÄT und SÄÄH natürlich)
Wie kommst du eigentlich auf die Idee, ich wäre Deutscher?
>>
>>63439101
where do you live bro?
There's always cinemas where they show the OmU some Kinos only show the original version.
Literally watching the synchros gives me cancer
>>
>>63442006
Yea, one thing i noticed while living here is that the average german is really stupid.
>>
>>63439282
Movie tickets can cost up to 13€
Some movies are released 2 - 3 months late here. Atleast most people are polite in the movie theaters.
>>
>>63442011
>>63441909
>>63441832
>why can't I hold all this unwarranted self-importance?
Little-man complex seems to be deeply rooted in the german psyche.
>>
Wait a minute, hold up. The theaters in Germany only show dubbed movies? hahahaha holy shit. Learn English german kucks.
>>
>>63440706
wo wohnst du denn?
Es gibt echt Kinos wo nur die OV gezeigt werden
>>
>>63441987
>it's a butthurt Turk talking shit about Germans episode
>>
>>63442061
WE ARE NOT THE KUCKS THAT THE AMERICANS ARE THE AMERICANS ARE SO FAT BECAUSE THEY EAT THE BURGERS ALL THE TIME!!
HAHA AMERIFATS YOU HAVE NO CULTURE HAHAHA
>>
>>63442081
Why should turks be butthurt when they are raping your women and stealing your tax money?
Looks like turks are more alpha than germans.
>>
>>63442085
not sure if german humor
>>
>>63442104
Nice memes friendo, upvoted :D
>>
Slavland here, thank god we just sub stuff so no wait time
>>
Im from Bolivia. I dont have to wait for new movies most of the time, but the problem is that if I dont watch the movie at the firs week (or even the first day), I wont be abble to watch it with subs, I will have to watch the spanish version, that sucks.
>>
South American here. The only times I go to the theater is for film festivals. Everything else worth watching comes out in Bluray before it hits theaters, so I just torrent it.
>>
File: germanybavaria.jpg (585 KB, 1843x1500) Image search: [Google]
germanybavaria.jpg
585 KB, 1843x1500
>germans
Literally shit-tier mongrels.
The only place worth visiting in germany is bavaria.
For everything else you might as well visit some eastern european shithole and fill it to the brim with muslims. Should be pretty much the same experience.
>>
>>63442034
stay outside of uni kuck
>>
File: germanwomen.jpg (57 KB, 842x474) Image search: [Google]
germanwomen.jpg
57 KB, 842x474
>>63442134
>german roach thinks he is in a position to speak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anx6jMNHLFc
>>
>>63441909
>I am citing a fact here, check the internet
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_English-speaking_population
>>
>>63442145
Munich is startig to get filled with mudslimes tho
>inb4 Muenchen ist nicht Bayern
>>
>>63439282
True, but I hate this:
>Sinun on tultava tänne!
>Du måste kom hit!
>>
>>63442162
>muh uni
Erstes Semester Maschinenbau? Oder Theaterwissenschaften?

Ich kenne keinen Studenten, der sich noch was auf die Uni einbildet, auser kleine Männlein ohne Haare am Sack, die gerade ihre erste Vorlesung hatten.

Hab übrigens an der LMU in München studiert.
>>
>>63442034
Ui, biste aber mächtig stolz. Gutes englisch heißt nicht, dass man es fehlerfrei spricht. Wie gesagt, brauchst nurmal die deutsche Grenze zu verlassen, dann wirste den Unterschied sehen. Das du deutsch bist oder zumindest in Deutschland aufgewachsen bist, ist deutlich an deiner Vertrautheit mit der deutschen Sprache, du wirst keinen Ausländer treffen, der seinen Post mit ''Tja Malte'' anfängt. Aber wer weiß, vielleicht hast du deine Jugend auf Krautchan verbracht. Ein anderer Hinweis, ist das Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch und Russisch noch in einigen Schulen als Sprachen angeboten werden. Normalerweise ist es Latein und Spanisch, aber Russisch gibt es auch noch.

Wieso tust du denn so, als kämste nicht aus Deutschland?
>>
>>63442171
well that kinda shows that he's right
>>
>>63442179

noch Minga brauchst du gor nimma forhn!
>>
>>63442199
Haven't heard any german with good english. check youtube
>>
>>63442179
nur breissn wohnen in münchen
>>
>>63442236
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th2WTf_Xh4M
>>
>>63442199
>everyone learns english in school, therefore everyone is counted as an english speaker
>>
>>63442163
Realschulerin
>>
>>63442232
I've been to germany only once some years ago.
Gotta say that I've seen many germans in the Uni-20s demographic speak perfect english
>>63442251
I'm not saying that, you are the one that posted that link trying to disprove that other guy
>>
>>63442190
>Wieso tust du denn so, als kämste nicht aus Deutschland?
Ich komme nicht aus Deutschland. So einfach ist das.
Vielleicht solltest du mal deinen Arsch ausserhalb der Landesgrenzen bewegen, könnte auch deinem Minderwertigkeitskomplex nicht schaden, mal ein wenig Perspektive zu bekommen.

Dein Deutsch ist übrigens fast genauso unelegant wie dein Englisch, scheint also vielleicht einfach ein genetisch-kognitives Problem bei euch drüben.
>>
>>63442264
Biggest whores I met where female german university students. Filthiest whores on the planet I tell you.
>>
Feels good to be in America but the only bad thing is that we have to wait at least 3 days after a movie premiers in some European countries.
>>
>>63442298
Pssst..
Alle leise!
Ein echter Ösi in freier Wildbahn!
>>
>>63442250
des uezs Familie
>>
File: 1376376196422.jpg (62 KB, 557x514) Image search: [Google]
1376376196422.jpg
62 KB, 557x514
>Nazi thread
>200 replies
>>
>>63442330

wos wuist?
>>
>>63442298
egal welches board oder welches thema, wenn leute anfangen deutsch zu reden endet es immer damit das zwei sich finden die sich in bester fehlerfreier Bürokratensprache auf tiefste beleidigen. Oh schau mich an, wenn ich will kann ich mich ausdrücken wie ein Adliger.
>>
>>63442271
If you aren't german why do you overuse the word "that" so much, like a german would?
And why did you capitalize "Uni"?

>butthurt german just got busted falseflagging as an american trying to "prove" how well germans speak english but his crappy germanic sentence structure gave him away
top kek mates
>>
>>63442250
schod is
i kenn türken de besser boarisch kinan ois mingara
>>
>>63442271
Oh hans, that IS ver Interesting, That you have Been to Germany, please Hans my Fellow American, tell me That the Germans speak english That well.
>>
>>63442365
I'm italian, I have no stake in this discussion, just stopped by and let you know that your reply wasnt helping your argument
>>63442388
man, you guys sure are butthurt
>>
>Am American
>sorry not sorry for superior English
>go into local cinema to see latest high budget moving picture
>Applaud as I walk through door tipping the door man and not making eye contact
> step up to snack bar. Buy two large bowls of crab legs because I walked from parking lot and felt I deserved a treat.
>tip crab leg lady and applaud as my crabs are killed and legs are ripped off
>Buy 2 liter of butter to pour in crab legs
>walk into theater tip the usher to ensure good seat.
> get good but not great seat. Only half applaud but I tip him more so he doesn't upset
>previews come up, applaud.
>during previews a gunman from the audience stands up. Starts mass shooting people.
>everyone is dying I get up and leave
>Applaud gunman and tip him as I leave

Movie going was 6/10
A:10
V:10
>>
>>63442407
Da dove?
Also
>italians judging other people's english proficiency
literally one eyed men and the blind
>>
>american thread: "youre just faggot bitch stfu and kill yourself"
>german thread: "i must let you know that from my personal experience and education i recieved from one of the top universities in germany i can most certainly say that you are a subhuman who has no more brain that those ghetto kids on tv, may you please end your life, it would make so overly happy"

germans sure like to sound smart so much that it ends up looking silly.
>>
>>63442490
youre just faggot bitch stfu and kill yourself
>>
>>63442442
milano
yeah, I admit that we are fucking savages in regards to english. I'm pretty good, it's also my 1st language, but I still struggle speaking. I stammer in italian too so maybe that's it
>>
>>63442490
Every fucking time
>>
>>63442505
see, i actually prefer that one, youre confident about your intelligence and dont need to defend yourself by looking overly smart.
>>
>>63442490
This. So much.
>>
>>63442490
Goes to show what an INSANE inferiority complex germans have.
Literally a nation of C U C K S and losers.
>>
>>63442490
That is what an american who is so fat because he ate many burgers would say we germans are the smartest country, because we have the best universities. You have no culture und you think that you invented hamburgers when its called like a german city.
So pathetic.
>>
>>63442707
But we don't know who came up with the hamburger.
>>
>>63442707
actually i am german and i can say germans love to make theyselves look better than they are and they love to complain
>>
>>63439101
I'm literally from a third world arab muslim shit country and I get to watch everything the same time the amerikeks do... Europe how can you even be this kek?? Even the movies you take after the rest?
>>
>>63442182
This
Tämä
Detta
>>
>>63439101
subtitles, why don't you use them?
>>
File: 2410995.jpg (32 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
2410995.jpg
32 KB, 300x297
SAUPREISSN VEASCHWINDETS AUS MAIN INTENETZN
>>
I live in Brazil, we get Marvel movies a week before, the movies now get released on thursday and every once a while, if it is a more unknow movie, we might get it a time later or not at all.

Like, Snowpierce got release here this year, I think it was two months ago, other than that Man of Steel took a whole month to get released here, it sucked.
>>
>>63440509
SWEDEN YES
W
E
D
E
N

Y
E
S
>>
But hey, at least you get to see all of those awesome German films first, right, OP?
>>
File: 13351792961383.jpg (39 KB, 300x310) Image search: [Google]
13351792961383.jpg
39 KB, 300x310
>>63443255
Because it's not like 90% of american films are shit. Right.
>>
>>63443121

PUMUCKL!
>>
>>63443349
I'm not American
>>
>>63443430

Schon wieder der Ösi?
>>
>>63443464
Nein
>>
>be Austrian
>HDD hooked up to my TVs is the only movie experience I get most of the time
>German dubs are horrible 70% of the time
>movie tickets range from 8 to 13 Euro
>popcorn and a shitty no variety soft drink another 7 Euro
I love going to the movies but unless it's a flick I'm really looking forward too I'd rather not. At least there are a couple of good and comfy English cinemas in Vienna.
>>
File: a.png (2 KB, 301x113) Image search: [Google]
a.png
2 KB, 301x113
>>63439101
>kat.cr
>learn a non kek language
>>
>>63441404
He was actually saying that ZDF can be received everywhere.
You must indeed be 90s-born underage faggot if you have no idea that in fact a lot of great TV shows of the distant to recent past, ranging from Star Trek to Downton Abbey, had first been broadcast on ZDF.
>>
Just go to a proper fucking cinema that shows the original versions you complete fuckin retard.
>>
File: Himmel_ueber_Berlin.jpg (61 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Himmel_ueber_Berlin.jpg
61 KB, 1600x900
>>63443255
well, some of them feature underage nudity, you know.
And some of them actually ARE great.
>>
File: putin.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
putin.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>63442424
>>
>>63441805
I wish I understood German just so I could see why that is funny.
>>
>>63445012
Germany lives in a bubble. Ninety percent of great german movies are fedora cringe tier that would be laughed out of every theater elsewhere
>>
>>63441528
I live in a third world shithole and here it comes out on the 17th.
>>
>>63439282
>sweden
>same thing
>birthday in august
>ask for those birthday c movie card or whatever they're called
>christmas
>do the same
>have payed for a movie ticket in YEARS

>teacher so chill he let us end hours earlier than usual so we could watch hunger games around 12:00
>>
>>63444968
wtf are you even saying, youre just quoting his exact sentence. he was using that as evidence that the show was popular and tons of people loved it, when in reality even though the channel is public no one under 30 watches it, and no one under 35 watches it regularly. but that doesnt make it untrue that it was popular, but maybe not in the age group that the initial poster meant when he said "nobody knows shows like twin peaks and sopranos", because i assumed he meant people under 30. is that too much for your brain?
>>
>>63445202
traditionally, the conservative party has a very strong standing in Bavaria. Since Germans love their color coding, the conservatives are generally known as "blacks" (while social democrats are "red", the green party is "green", economic liberals (actually the party most akin to the United States' republicans) are "yellow" etc.)
Thus you will find one helluva lot of "blacks" in Bavaria.
>>
>>63439101
>People from the commonwealth excluded for obvious reasons.

Well fuck you too Germany.
Merry Christmas though.
>>
>>63446316
>being under 30
>trying to engage in any form of discussion

Fuck off, kid!
>>
>>63440509
W I G E L I U S
I
G
E
L
I
U
S
>>
>>63446391
So they are speaking with a Bavarian accent?
>>
>>63446479
oh, you mean in that clip?
Yeah, they substituted their almost indecipherable jive-talking in the original with a very thick Bavarian accent in the dub. It's rather funny.
>>
>>63446452
great arguments you got there little fella, not to mention the most active age group of this site and this board especially, bitch.
>>
>>63439101

I don't understand.. I mean, Germans learn English starting in elementary school and are some of the most fluent English as a second language speakers on the planet. Why couldn't they just watch the English original without needing a dub? They'd understand it perfectly.
>>
>>63446878
well isn't that the question of the day
>>
>>63446933

It'd remove the delay the OP was talking about.
>>
>>63446620
This is why I think people like Adam Sandler and Kevin James still get work. Whoever thought of doing that with the Bavarian accents was very smart and most countries where Airplane was translated no one took the effort to make the joke come through.

Taking a movie like Airplane or A Fish Called Wanda with all its clever dialogue and translating it into dozens of languages must be a nightmare. If you have a movie where all the "jokes" are someone falling down or getting kicked in the nuts is way easier to send around the world. Just do a literal translation and nothing is lost at all.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.