[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT A STORY MARK H A T A S T O R Y M A R K
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: what a story.png (598 KB, 635x452) Image search: [Google]
what a story.png
598 KB, 635x452
WHAT A STORY MARK
H
A
T

A

S
T
O
R
Y

M
A
R
K
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
>Shot simultaneously on 35 mm film and high-definition video. Tommy Wiseau was confused about the differences between the formats, so he used both cameras on the same mount. He also purchased the cameras, instead of renting them as film productions usually do.

Why are they making a movie about the making of a shitty movie? There are plenty of shitty movies by inexperienced people out there, why is this one so special?
>>
>>63439014
wow thats impressive. I just cant imagine franco actually nailing the accent. I mean wtf is that accent anyway.
>>
>>63439403
You should pirate the book and give it a read. Tommy Wiseau is such a mysterious, fascinating, clueless moron. Mark tells the story of how he met Tommy and the random inexplicable shitfits Tommy threw in private life and on set. The Room is pretty much an amalgam of shit, insanity and inability, but what endears people to it is the fact that Tommy Wiseau seems like a troubled person who genuinely just wanted to be loved.
>>
>>63439403
Read "The Disaster Artist". The story behind The Room is bizarre enough for its own feature. Wiseau is the ultimate spendthrift manchild who bankrolled his own multi-million dollar starring feature just because he wanted to live out his Iron Curtain childhood fantasy of being James Dean.
>>
DUDE I DID NOT HIT HER LMAO
>>
>>656247270
Kekold
Çuckold
Cùckold
Cúckold
Cückold
Cûckold
Kekold
Kekõld
Kekòld
Kekóld
Keköld
Kekôld
>>
I have to admit that, in a way, Franco is the perfect guy to do the story and play the man, because he's a self-unaware, narcissistic retard like Tommy himself

so even if it isn't the best case scenario that the material gets the Franco treatment, it's still like pottery
>>
I read somewhere that Tommy has a 11 inch cock.
>>
>>63440328
>You should pirate the book and give it a read.

Cheap fuck. It's a decent book. Should be bought.
>>
>>63441191
The look in their eyes, you know KNOW
>>
>When this movie turns out to be complete shit Franco will suggest it was intentional so to capture the stylistic decisions of the Room

Pick your director, Tommy, Greg and other characters if you like.

I'd take Linklater directing, Willem Dafoe as Tommy and Armie Hammer for Greg
>>
>>63441205
This is one of those books where I was glad I actually spent money on it.

Another benefit of having buying the book is that you can just thumb through it once in a while and obliterate your sides with whatever anecdote you come across.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.