[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"it's not possible." >"no..it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: frog.jpg (15 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
15 KB, 251x242
>"it's not possible."
>"no..it's necessary."
>>
>im not doing this for you
>>
>>63438154
i actually liked interstellar. we need more hard science fiction movies. visuals were great. story was good. i fucking hated the "love" dialogue. truly cringeworthy but theres not too much of it.
>>
>>63438154
Gotta admit though, spinning IS a good trick.
>>
>>63438447

>interstellar is hard science
>>
>>63438642
a lot of the science is based off of real science with research behind it. Kip Thorne was a big part of getting this movie off the ground. Wormhole and black holes are plot devices based off of theories. But there is science behind these theories. With the exception of anything that went on in the black hole. Love or whatever should have been left out of it.
>>
>>63438154
this was a great line.
/tv/ loved the scene and its sad it didnt catch on.

You Fat Ogre Shit.
>>
>>63438154
>TARS, set op homosexuality to.. 100%
>>
>how do we know we can trust you OP
>>
>>63438765
>2015
>still thinking the end of interstellar was about love
>>
>>63439008
the last sentece is unrelated to the rest of that post. the love dynamic should have been kept between cooper and his kids. i really just didnt like anne hathaways characters monologue about love. future humans using cooper to help murph advance humanity is alright with me. just dont say it was because of love. and they didnt so its ok.
>>
>>63438802
>you got it coop', reducing OP faggotry from 150% to 100%
>>
>>63438765
>being this uneducated
>>
>>63438765
You are a walking condemnation of the American education system.
>>
>>63438802
nude tayne
>>
>>63438154
>he's so desensitized he didn't feel a rush of adrenaline during that scene

I pity you
>>
>>63439720
>>63439818

>if I can't counter him with real arguments, I Insult him
>>
>>63439720
>>63439818
whoooweeey astroboys, Nolan should hired you instead if Kip Thorne, right?
>>
File: Pixie.jpg (18 KB, 374x393) Image search: [Google]
Pixie.jpg
18 KB, 374x393
>>63438154
>Love is the one thing that can transcend time & space
I-i believe you...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.