[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Garbage day What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>Garbage day

What did he mean by this?
>>
The man he was about to shoot was taking out his trash so he wanted to say something witty before he killed him in cold blood.
>>
>>63437843
It makes no sense

Why is taking out the garbage solidifying calling it a special day?
Most people take out the garbage every day

I call a major plothole
>>
>>63437843

no..NOO!!!
>>
>>63437900
Are you an idiot? The guy was putting his garbage out to the curb for garbage day aka the day the workers come and pick it up.
>>
File: 1385605808233.gif (632 KB, 232x196) Image search: [Google]
1385605808233.gif
632 KB, 232x196
>this meme is almost 10 years old
>>
>>63437843
>>>/trash/catalog
>>
>>63437993
Holy hell they might as well call that board /pony34/ or some shit.
>>
>>63437911

MMhehehe
>>
>>63437933
So why the hell would he mention garbage day when it clearly wasn't that day?
>>
>GARBAGE DAY!

He went to see Jurassic World
>>
>>63437900
>Most people take out the garbage every day
Found the shut-in.

Maybe mommy takes out the trash from your basement-room for you everyday but that simply isn't true for the rest of the world.
>>
>>63438020
He wanted the guy to know that being ready for garbage day is what got him killed.
>>
>what did he mean by this
Why did this meme take off?
>>
>>63438069
>He doesn't take the trash out every day on his own
>>
>>63438206

It got forced like every other meme on this board.
>>
>>63438206
I love when people ask this kind of question because the ones that ask are those that tried to make a meme themselves but failed
>>
>>63438206
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63437900
>>63438069
Taking out the garbage and putting out the garbage are two different things
Taking out is putting it in the can
Putting out is moving the cans
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.