[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just redesigned Kylo Ren's lightsabre. This not only looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (7 KB, 1283x355) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7 KB, 1283x355
I just redesigned Kylo Ren's lightsabre. This not only looks better but the guard would actually be functional and not a useless hazard to the wielder.
>>
>>63435830
did you redesign it for sheevmas?
>>
Thanks
>>
>>63435897
I don't know that meme
>>
>>63435992
No problem. If you can pass it on to George or Walt, maybe they can fix it in post.
>>
>>63435830
Doesn't look like a christian cross enough to clearly pass the message that white males are evil.
> 2/10 jew jew abraham will not caution.
>>
>>63435830
The crossguard isn't meant to be functional you dipshit. It's a ramshackle piece of shit lightsaber that Kylo Ren jury rigged himself because he's self-taught and the knowledge of how to build a proper lightsaber has been lost. He couldn't contain the blade, so the "crossguard" is actually exhaust vents to let off the excess energy

the hilt is full of exposed wires and stuff. It's not meant to be a true lightsaber.
>>
>>63436272
>jury rigged

It's jerry rigged moron
>>
>>63436272
So? He could still have made the crosshilts useful as pictured. What sort of brain can figure out how to make a jerry-rigged lightsabre but can't figure out what I did?
Anyway, bollocks to your explanation, they look like that because the design department thought it was cool, then they made up the reason afterwards.
>>
>>63436324
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jury_rigging

ya okay pedantic faggot

>>63436364
>Anyway, bollocks to your explanation, they look like that because the design department thought it was cool, then they made up the reason afterwards.

So? It makes sense with that character. Kylo Ren is a wannabe dark jedi who doesn't know what the fuck he's doing. Also your design sucks ass anyway and I'm glad you don't have a job in film
>>
>>63436389
>It makes sense with that character. Kylo Ren is a wannabe dark jedi who doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.
He knows how to build a functional lightsabre without being taught, clearly he has some idea what he's doing.
>hurr durr ren's stupid he can build esoteric laser crystal swords from scratch but can't figure out how to make a functioning hand guard
Your argument is stupid and you're stupid for continuing to repeat yourself.
>>
>>63436442
>assmad his design looks even more retarded than the actual lightsaber

ya ok
>>
>>63436457
gg
>>
File: 1337483302571.jpg (34 KB, 640x384) Image search: [Google]
1337483302571.jpg
34 KB, 640x384
>it's a lightsaber meme thread
>>
ITT, nerds think they can do better than professionals, due to a huge fucking nerd culture entitlement, and prove that they have no grasp on visual aesthetics or anything beyond regurgitating ctrl+c from TVTropes.
>>
Reminder to everyone that until we see a lightsaber be blocked or parried using this exhaust vents, they could be vegistal as fuck

Think steam vent, but made of plasma.

The lightsaber itself twitches the fuck out all the time, the exhaust vents are likely much less stable, and prone to losing rigidity. If they actually have any at all, that is.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.