[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that the common ceiling fan in horror movies are made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Why is it that the common ceiling fan in horror movies are made of reinforced carbon steel and have the power of a jet engine?
>>
>>63434314
how about you shut the fuck up and enjoy the flick
>>
My dad hanged himself from one of those. But then again our house was made of concrete and not cardboard like in America.
>>
>>63434314
It's not.

You're meant to feel anxious about the fan suddenly breaking and the body falling on you.
>>
>>63434359
lmao
>>
File: 1432732631572.jpg (48 KB, 620x592) Image search: [Google]
1432732631572.jpg
48 KB, 620x592
>>63434359
My sidew
>>
>>63434404
>>63434420
Why are you laughing?
>>
>>63434359
So if your dad was in America he'd have lived?
>>
File: image.jpg (611 KB, 1484x2158) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
611 KB, 1484x2158
When I was a kid I slept under a ceiling fan and every night I was afraid it would fall and slice me to pieces
>>
>>63434434
The America burn. No one hates America more than Americans.
>>
>>63434440
I used to worry about that until I found out that the reason my friend's ceiling fan didn't work was because he was jumping on his bead while it was on and it hit his head, breaking the fan. I wasn't so worried after that. They can't even kill a child.
>>
The motor can burn out if the blades aren't dusted regularly. If some force was to push you into one any sort of glass fixture would be the only danger.
>>
>>63434482
i love my country
>>
>>63434437

He'd die of cancer and diabetes.

Death by fastfood
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.