[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: JUST.png (659 KB, 693x525) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
659 KB, 693x525
What happened?
>>
he has realized the damage he has done
>>
Why can't this fucking kike just FUCK THE FUCK OFF to that organic farm of his with his wife, and take those two faggots Colbert and Oliver with him?

Because he's a fucking based-as-fuck KIKE who needs to be the attention-whoring kike that he fucking is...he and every every other scumbag kike in show business

FUCK THE FUCK OFF, JON LEIBOWITZ
>>
>>63434091
JUST
>>
>>63434091
He was a good friend.
>>
>>63434091
He left the Daily Show and didn't have any reason to wear a suit anymore.
>>
File: sgc2c_ep043_02[1].jpg (72 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
sgc2c_ep043_02[1].jpg
72 KB, 400x300
>>63434091
>saw him on an episode of space ghost
>he looked and sounded like a cool normal person

little did i know that annoying shill he would turn out to be
>>
>>63434255
Nice try, Jews.
>>
>>63434390
This. I used to really like Jon Stewart. Then he got old and retarded.
>>
>>63434255
>based-as-fuck
That's usually a compliment
>>
literally who
>>
>>63434255
>how to spot someone who's been on /pol/ for a whole week
Chill Adolf.
>>
File: chris_farley.jpg (100 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
chris_farley.jpg
100 KB, 750x500
>>63434091
Not enough money to afford babies foreskin's anti-age cream anymore.
>>
>>63434091

He's old. He also looks kind of sick, maybe he quit because of cancer.
>>
Looks like he lost his purpose in life.
>>
>leaving your political satire show right on the onset of a presidential primary season

did he have some kind of moment of clarity where he saw how terrible he had become and couldn't take it anymore or did he just turn that final corner of laziness in his career?
>>
>>63437331

It's because he can't be subversive anymore in today's political climate
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.