[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't he just fly batman into a volcano? This movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (386 KB, 655x315) Image search: [Google]
image.png
386 KB, 655x315
Why doesn't he just fly batman into a volcano?

This movie shouldn't last more than 5 minutes.
>>
He literally says "if I wanted it you'd be dead" in the trailer.
>>
Why don't Batman just build a bomb out of kryptonite?
>>
File: 480402176.jpg (208 KB, 594x418) Image search: [Google]
480402176.jpg
208 KB, 594x418
>>63431874
Because he's a good friend.
>>
Why is Superman so angry?
>>
Why is superman losing his hair?
>>
It wouldn't be a straight one on one fight or you'd be right. Shit that makes sense never happens in these movies because even then you could say Batman could get get some kryptonite and shoot a piece straight into Superman's skull when he's not paying attention and bam, iz over.
>>
>>63431971
Someone stole his underpants
>>
>>63431971
because he's a manlet.
>>
>>63431874
>Stay down. If I wanted it, you'd be dead already.

Superman is letting Batman beat him up until he comes to his senses.
>>
Because batman even being in the same universe is fucking stupid.

There's no point. You have to give him a fighter jet and a robot suit just to make it seem remotely possible that there'd be a confrontation at all. I know it was done in the comics but it was stupid there too. Batman just makes the most sense on his own.
>>
Why didn't they get Matt Damon to play Superman? For one thing he has better chemistry with Affleck and also he isn't bald.
>>
>>63432040
I'm sure people would take it even less seriously if they casted Matt Damon as assflicks costar.
>>
>>63432032

>Batman fights street villains and gang lords
>Superman fights planet-eating demigods

There is quite a contrast
>>
>>63431874
Why doesn't he literally grab Batman's head and smash it instantly?
Why doesn't he kill Batman from half a mile away with his laser eyes?
Why doesn't he drop a fucking building on Batman?
Why doesn't he kill Batman in a 1000 other easy ways?

Answer: Superman is a weak, faggot.
>>
File: download (62).jpg (143 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
download (62).jpg
143 KB, 600x300
>>63432040
Because he's fucking ugly
>he has better chemistry with Affleck
How would you know?. This is Affleck's and Cavill's first gig together.
>>
>>63432032
I disagree. They have Thor and Captain America fighting together in Avengers. I don't see why Superman and Batman should be treated any differently.
>>
>>63432040
More like Damon should be Robin 2bh
>>
>>63432086
Batman deals with the supernatural a lot. Even the most pedestrian "nerd" has seen that.
>>
>>63432128
>Damon as Bens sidekick
Yeah no
>>
>>63432122
And cap was worthless in the first avenger movie. They had to go to lengths to show that the syrum made him stronger over time by having him kick people 20 yards and jump off buildings in the second cap movie.

And movie cap would beat batman's ass and is literally superhuman. He repels mini gun fire with a shield and beats armed men to death in the street in broad daylight.
>>
Just saw trailer #2 and honestly what the FUCK did I just get the whole movie spoiled? Amazing.
>>
>another Batman movie where he isn't a detective and justifies wanting to destroy Superman because of a bad dream
>>
Why did they get the same actor for Superman but a new actor for Batman??
>>
>>63432170
True. But Batman is a combination of Captain America and Iron Man. He has a lot of skills and powerful gadgets. His tech isn't as good as Stark's and his physical attributes aren't as good as Steve's but he's a Jack of All Trades.
>>
>>63432266
Neither of which means dick against Superman. Cap also knows he can't fight Thor on even terms. Thor knows in the Avengers movies that no one can touch him. He's not afraid of anyone with the possible exception of Hulk.

He's probably not even going to show up in Civil War since he doesn't interfere with human events unless they threaten the earth and he knows about a threat ahead of time and neither side applies to him because he can just fuck off back to Asgard.
>>
>>63432182
says that faggot that comes to /tv/ where everything is spoiled
>>
>>63432040
>>63432111
This. Plus I bet those two will have good chemistry.

What a better way to attract the fan girls.
>>
>>63432317
I agree with you.

My point is; Did the Avengers film fail because Thor and Captain America were in the same movie. Did critics and audiences complain that Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow were completely useless and unnecessary because they had Hulk and Thor. Or was the movie a success and no one cared about such a minor fact?
>>
>>63432396
I don't think Batman Vs Superman will fail, I just think it's a retarded premise. Avengers did not revolve around Thor fighting captain America and other human characters. That happens for like 10 seconds and wasnt a major focus. He argued more with Stark, who is possibly the only "normal" human that can ever hope to fight him on even terms.

BvS will make a lot, but personally, I did think it and Avengers were kind of dumb. The best Marvel movies, for me personally, are the ones centered around the weaker characters. It's also why I liked Daredevil more than any Thor, Iron Man, or Avengers movie
>>
>>63432396
being in the same movie and working together is fine. But if they made a Cap vs Thor flick it would be laughable.
>>
>>63431971
Because he's balding and affleck, 20 years his senior, still has a full head of hair and the women prefer him as a result.
>>
ITT pussies who are jealous they don't have an alpha widows peak
>>
>>63431874
BATMAN VS VOLCANO
SUPERMAN VS KRYPTONITE

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>63431874
Because he doesn't want to kill him. Superman even in the trailer said, "if I wanted to kill you, then you would be dead already". Do people think he's joking? Superman can move faster than Batman can see. Any real fight between them would end up with Bruce dead in under 5 seconds.
>>
>>63432182
Yeah it was a shitty trailer. They basically gave away most of the movie.
>>
>>63432266
Captain America actually has superhuman powers. Bruce has none. Tony is also a technology genius. Most of batman's gear isn't even made by him.
>>
>>63433794
>Bruce has none
He does, kid.
>>
>>63433921
Lol fargo. Fargo poon pan. poo poo in mye arse. Poon pan. hahahahahHAh
>>
>>63433794
>Captain America actually has superhuman powers. Bruce has none
Cap is just a bit over peak human. Bruce is peak human through training AND he mastered pretty every fucking scientific field that can be used in combat and crime.

It's canon that if they 1v1 purely physically Cap will only win because stamina
>>
>>63434097
Cap also has endless endurance. The fuckers never gets tired.
>>
Why does Cavill's hair look like a Dracula costume where you paint a triangle on the kids forehead with mascara?
>>
>>63433898
Prep time isn't a superpower.
>>
batfags are the worst
>>
>>63432111
>How would you know?

uuhhh because damon and affleck have been best buds for like 20 years?
>>
>superbald

Literally lost immersion
>>
>>63434281
But how do you know Affleck and Cavill hasn't been secret best buddies for THIRTY years??
>>
>>63431874
He doesn't want to kill Batman. Superman has respect for what Batman wants to accomplish.
>>
>>63432032
comic readers are just the worst of the worse.

The one that bothers me most is that the x-men universe exists in the general marvel universe. It's just so stupid. X-men should be its own fucking universe seperate from the rest of marvel
>>
>>63434460
So why are they even fighting?
>>
>>63432538
Henry Cavill is more attractive than Affleck. Hell he looks like motherfucking Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.
>>
>>63433794
Hawkeye would be Marvel's nonsuper power guy or Black widow.
>>
>>63431983
He is 1.83mt
>>
>>63432086
Batman fights supernatural shit, satanist cultist and shit all the time
>>
>>63432097
Superman's weaknesses are:
Kryptonite
Magic
He's dumb compared to Batman, Lex, and Brainiac
>>
File: batman bear.jpg (129 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
batman bear.jpg
129 KB, 500x500
>>63434135
He named stamina you idiot. And Batman is a better fighter, like by far.
>>
>>63434097
He isn't just a bit over the peak of human endurance. He jumps out of a window and falls about a hundred stories. He beats the piss out of a dozen men at a time, jumps out of a plane with no parachute and hits water (which would be as hard as concrete at the speed he was going), and kicks people so hard he makes them fly off of boats and about 10-20 meters from where they were standing. He throws a motorcycle at a person while riding it, and at one point destroys a plane by jumping onto it from a high speed motorcycle.

He can do more damage with his fists than batman could with any gadget, and if you gave him the shield he can take out pretty much anything other than a god.

He wasn't even afraid of fighting Iron Man.
>>
Why even waste time trying to justify capeshit? It's written for babbies by babbies
>>
>>63434893
>He jumps out of a window and falls about a hundred stories.
It was 30 stories.>>63434893
>He beats the piss out of a dozen men at a time
Nightwing did it fighting 50, batman fought up to 28, with one guy being added to the fight each hour for 28 straight hours
> jumps out of a plane with no parachute and hits water (which would be as hard as concrete at the speed he was going)
Irrelevant, with his shield that's like jumping in a pool
>and kicks people so hard he makes them fly off of boats and about 10-20 meters from where they were standing.
And batman did the same with one small jewih guy and pierced an anti-bombing wall.
>He throws a motorcycle at a person while riding it, and at one point destroys a plane by jumping onto it from a high speed motorcycle.
Standard capeshit.

Peak human: superhuman but your editors claim you are not superhuman.
Capecomics are dumb.
>>
>>63434986
He did not use his shield when jumped out of taht plane. He made impact with the water using his fucking face.

On the trailer for the next one he's holding a helicopter down with one arm.
>>
>>63431971
It's a bad dream Batman has

DC thinks people wouldn't understand why Batman thinks Superman is dangerous unless it's visually spelled out for them in a hamfisted dream sequence that pads out what's already going to be an overcrowded movie
>>
>>63435022
>On the trailer for the next one he's holding a helicopter down with one arm.

Cap in the movies is Ultimate Captain America, a real superhuman. So you were either talking about Captain America is general or you are being a retard and saying a Batman version you DON'T know since we havent seen him in action yet is weaker than a Cap we had seen so far, Pic related, is another Human with no superpowers from a Snyder movie.
>>
>>63435238
Captain America wins because he can and totally will use a gun, and hed just shoot Batman in the God damn face. Batfleck doesn't even cover his dumb face.

I highly doubt there will be a scene where Batfleck beats up 50 people at once, especially since the trailer indicates that a team of not 50 people beat him up, then chain him to the ceiling.

I don't see what another character from a different movie that you didn't actually post a picture of has to do with it, but jm going to assume it's Watchmen.
>>
you fucking retards. All this "who would win in a fight cap or batman". The "patricians" of /tv/ right?
>>
>>63435324
>Captain America wins because he can and totally will use a gun, and hed just shoot Batman in the God damn face. Batfleck doesn't even cover his dumb face.

Yeah batman weakness are handguns.
>>63435324
>I highly doubt there will be a scene where Batfleck beats up 50 people at once, especially since the trailer indicates that a team of not 50 people beat him up, then chain him to the ceiling.

More like PARADEMONS.
>>
>>63434097
>>63434097
>2015
>thinking that marvel peak human=dc peak human
Fuck off back to 9gag newfag
>>
File: sad terrorist.webm (2 MB, 285x382) Image search: [Google]
sad terrorist.webm
2 MB, 285x382
>>63432538
>affleck

kek, Affleck is deep in the JUSTice league
>>
>>63435453
We don't know what peak human is in the DC movies yet at least you use Watchmen
>>
>>63432618
Alex?
>>
>>63435498
this gave me feels
>>
>>63435498

A guy that looking doesn't deserve to be sad :-(
>>
>>63435498
I DON'T MIND THE SUN SOMETIMES
>>
>>63431874

because they're obviously going to join forces at the end of the movie
>>
>>63431926

This, OP's a moron and his bloodline needs to be bleached
>>
>>63431956
A kryptonite bullet with a lead jacket would deal with Superman, he wouldn't know it was a kryptonite bullet till the jacket sloughed off and he'd just think you were some retard trying to shoot him.

Can anyone think why Lex Luthor would create a being as powerful as Doomsday? Like what the fuck is he going to do with it if he can't control it?
>>
>>63438269
>Can anyone think why Lex Luthor would create a being as powerful as Doomsday? Like what the fuck is he going to do with it if he can't control it?

No clue but it'll make one helluva third act DOLLAH DOLLAH BILLS YO
>>
>>63431874

Hack Snyder continues to be the worst possible choice for being the director in charge of comic book stories that theoretically involve relatable characters. Let him make his Sucker Punches over in the corner and give this shit to a director with at least one ounce of empathy in his body.
>>
>>63435498
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
>>
File: 1408049140005.jpg (122 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
1408049140005.jpg
122 KB, 577x1024
>>63432247

did anyone really care for Christian bale as batman? He wasn't that memorable

Maybe Bruce wayne is just a dull character.
>>
>>63431874
Because Batfleck has planned out the entire fight, with every scenario possible. All the volcanos are frozen over.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.