[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just watched Taxi Driver for the first time. Was it good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Taxi Driver.jpg (283 KB, 1762x2480) Image search: [Google]
Taxi Driver.jpg
283 KB, 1762x2480
I just watched Taxi Driver for the first time. Was it good?
>>
>>63431015
Why are you asking here, shouldn't you know?

Fucking moron
>>
>>63431028
He's been on /tv/ so long he can't form his own opinion and has to rely on memes.
>>
>>63431015
It's a masterpiece.
>>
>>63431015

Is this some kind of reverse social test? Like, in contrast to when anons spread an opinion on something they barely know firsthand?

What do YOU think of it?
>>
How the fuck do you marathon a single movie?
>>
No it's not good.All of the meme lords watch this shitty movie and have the same "wait, was that actually good?" question as you but they praise it heavily despite that just because they want to fit in with the trendy opinion club.

I believe that this film might have been good in the 70s, but all the praise since then is just memes perpetuated by memes.
>>
Hating on something just because it has pop culture/meme (whatever you wanna call it) significance is arguably worse than liking something just because it does.

It obviously had an impact. Over time. If you can't appreciate why it was significant or still interests some, just gather and understanding and move on.
>>
It's a good film. Travis is just like me. Makes blacks look bad.
>>
This movie was kinda hypnotic. Not an amazing film in my eyes, but I can see the allure for the time. And certain audiences.
>>
>>63431028
>>63431053
>>63431067

taking the bait
>>
>>63431087
>He doesnt finish movies in one go
>>
>>63431087
Well, it's easy if it's about the battle of marathon
>>
File: 63146411.jpg (81 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
63146411.jpg
81 KB, 400x400
>>63431261

>correctly responding to a dumbass statement/question
>taking the bait
>>
>>63431327
it was a fucking troll post and obvious parody of every other thread asking if x movie/show is good, /tv/ can't form an opinion unless it makes a reddit hivemind meme
>>
>>63431087
It's not that hard if the movie is good and not long (2 hours or more).
>>
>>63431361

Yeah, some of us are aware people intentionally do really stupid things to get a rise out of people and don't mind addressing it with extremely clear sense.

I ain't angry about it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.