[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amazon Wants Your Scripts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: ss (2015-12-07 at 10.12.07).jpg (144 KB, 953x551) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-12-07 at 10.12.07).jpg
144 KB, 953x551
Hey /tv/, Amazon is is really wanting people to submit their scripts to be made into movies and shows.

Why doesn't /tv/ write up a script?

Surely the collective minds of us anons could create a real masterpiece.
>>
https://studios.amazon.com/help/submission-guidelines

>Amazon Studios is developing feature-length movies, and drama, comedy, and kids’ series. On this page, we provide guidelines that we encourage you to follow. Adhering to these guidelines will allow Amazon Studios to evaluate your work for our Development Slate.
>>
Anyone? We could have Aiden Gillen as an actor.
>>
File: Screenwriting 101.png (53 KB, 917x899) Image search: [Google]
Screenwriting 101.png
53 KB, 917x899
Someone post John Core
>>
>>63430972
HAHAH wat, is that a real script
>>
>>63431030
>>63430972
Well I have you two in this thread.

First questions:

-Movie or TV show?

-Setting?
>>
>>63430972
>Not after that night with Rasul!

Fuck, why is that so funny?
>>
>>63431131
Also OP here, my personal suggestion is a bounty hunter in a sci-fi movie.
>>
>>63430972
What a masterpiece!
>>
Remember the script Choe Seung Hui wrote?
>>
>>63431204
We should call him something like Bober Fetti!
>>
>>63430812
https://studios.amazon.com/help/submission-agreement
>Our Rights to Distribute Your Public Submission. You grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, non-terminable, sub-licensable, transferable right to copy, transfer, stream, make available for download, add captions and make other distribution-related modifications to your Public Submission as we desire to facilitate such distribution.

>Compensation. You will have no right to compensation in connection with the exploitation of rights you grant under this Agreement.

Oh wow. If you submit anything to Amazon you can kiss any chance of making bank goodbye.
>>
>>63430812
>amazon discontinued script submissions after millions of scripts were submitted in under 24 hours... all centered around the sexualization of minors.
>>
>>63431281
>>63431341
>>63431463
Feel free to throw out ideas, guys!

So far we only have Bober Fetti the space bounty hunter.
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with a Nokia with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
>>63431508
Salo 2: Electric Poo in Loo

We need Gaspar Noe
>>
"In my opinion, _______ are evil!"
>>
>>63431508
A long conversation I had with someone in a stream after watching the twilight zone episode where an angel looked like Abraham Lincoln

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6iimHE85EZZelg5b0pIUEYwYkU/view?usp=sharing
>>
I got an idea! I call it The Pizza Man.
Basically its about a guy working at a pizza parlor. After a chemical that combines you with the last organic matter you touch is released in the pizzeria, the man becomes pizza man, and he must return home before the government gets him.
>>
>>63431341
fucking lol

they can probably cut your name out too
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.