[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's better? To be okay and forgettable? Or Bad but memorable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 1200x850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 1200x850
What's better? To be okay and forgettable? Or Bad but memorable? Say what ever you what about the prequels but damned if I don't remember everything about them. I don't think Force Awakens is going to be terrible but I kno I won't be quoting it 10 years from now.
>>
>>63429880
>won't be quoting it 10 years from now.

It's...treason then.
>>
And yet here we are 10 years after Episode III with half this board spamming quotes from that movie
>>
File: pope sheev.jpg (39 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
pope sheev.jpg
39 KB, 800x430
>>63429942
ONCE MORE THE SITH SHALL RULE THE GALAXY!
>>
>>63429880
>Say what ever you what about the prequels but damned if I don't remember everything about them.

Well that's sort of on you isn't it? For me the prequels were a confusing, boring blur, even though I've watched them all so many times.
>>
>>63429880
bad and memorable.

forgettable is the worst possible thing ever.

and even then, the prequels still had a shit ton of good in them
the fetts
The clones
Kit fisto and the hot ass alien female jedi
that kick ass pod racing game, despite the podrace itself being MEH
expanded galaxy
the two awesome spinoff clone wars tv series.
and republic commandos.
>>
>>63430037
Say what you want, this was one of the few glorious scenes in the film. Pretty much held up by the music, but still.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFOo86PDDuE
>>
Are the new Star Treks forgettable? Because I never see it getting mentioned ever on any media, no memes, no cool scenes, no shit like that
>>
>>63430320
>no memes, no cool scenes, no shit like that
Because everything it did was just ripped off from something better.
>>
>>63429880
cool pic
>>
>>63429914
I love how I showed my girlfriend the entire Star Wars saga for the first time last week and I shit you not, that scene made her laugh like a fucking autist. She's been quoting it to me all week
>>
>>63430320
pretty much just 2 hours of references each.
>>
>>63429880
It will be Age Of Ultron tier.
It will make money but it will be bad and forgettable.
>>
>>63430593
did she get a teary eye when Luke and Vaders final duel swelled to that dramatic music as Luke unleashes his rage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE1nL4xFOfM

i cry every time.
>>
>>63430958
fuck if that isnt every movie not mad max these days.
>>
File: staredown.jpg (284 KB, 500x424) Image search: [Google]
staredown.jpg
284 KB, 500x424
>Oh I don't think so
>HEURGH

Nothing worse than an "ok" movie. A bad movie is fun to build down and deconstruct, a good movie is fun to build up and is enriching. The prequels are more entertaining than so many other films for this reason.
>>
>>63431056
She cried when Vadar dies after seeing Luke with his own eyes and cried when Annakin was left for dead. She's kind of an Anni fag, but her favorites were episode 3 and 5
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.