[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haven't seen anyone talk about Smallville in awhile, why is that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
Haven't seen anyone talk about Smallville in awhile, why is that?
>>
>>63427245
mainly because its hot garbage
>>
>>63427245

ALIMONY

SOMEBODY SAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOUTUBE./WATCH/SMALLVILLEOP

There, saved you a thread
>>
Seasons 1-4 GOAT early 00's nostalgia and then Tom Welling got behind the camera and fucked everything up
>>
Because it's a bad show that ended years ago. What's there to talk about?
>>
Coming home from school and watching Smallville was maximum comfiness.
>>
>it's a someone gets mad at Clark for not telling them his secret episode
>>
>>63427245
It's crap
>>
>>63427245
Not the best TV show, but the best live representation of Superman.

Yes, better than Donner. Donner is shit.
>>
>>63427770
>best live representation of Superman.

But superman wasn't even in it. It was a horrible representation of superman.
>>
>>63427822
It was a great representation of Lex, though.
>>
>>63427245

Maybe because it's been off the air for like 4 years and it's a shitty show on top of that.
>>
because there's a new Man of Memes
>>
>>63427245
Erica Durance is best Lois
>>
>>63427245
because it gets stale as fuck around season 5-6
>>
>>63427245
It was a good show like 10 years ago which is why no one talks about it anymore. The last seasons got progressively worse but what do you expect it was pushing too long at something like 10 seasons.
>>
>>63428004
im currently watching through it, i've watched S1-6 many times but always stall around halfway through S6. currently up to early S8, fuck this show is bad now. It's took me just over a week to get through first 7 seasons and 2 weeks to watch 4 eps of season 8. Jesus god. I dont think i'll make it to season 10
>>
File: Dragnet_title_screen.jpg (9 KB, 340x236) Image search: [Google]
Dragnet_title_screen.jpg
9 KB, 340x236
>>63427245
>why is that?

Not sure. In related news, Dragnet isn't being talked about much here, why is that op?
>>
>>63427245
the show ended years ago and there is not much rewatch value.
>>
>>63427770

>Donner is shit.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>63427770
>best live representation of Superman.
no, that would be Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
>>
>>63427245
erica durance makes my d hard
>>
>>63430327

Why!? She's annoying as Fuck!
>>
Lex had the only thing going for it
>>
I think with how popular capeshit is now people would re-watch Smallville if it was on more streaming sites. The WB is just being prissy about releasing it.
>>
>>63430415
i didnt watch the show, just that one movie with her boobs
>>
>GOAT Lex
>GOAT Johnathan

was bretty gud for its time
>>
I remember watching an episode of this show a few years ago. They were in some ice cave or something. I didn't see anything that had to do with Superman, so I thought the show was shit at trying to be a show about Superman.

I was right.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.