[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are in Barsoom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: Dejah Thoris-John Carter.jpg (420 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Dejah Thoris-John Carter.jpg
420 KB, 2048x1536
You wake up and see this face , what do you do /tv/?
>>
Try to hide my tiny boner. Being on Barsoom means being naked...
>>
Masturbate
>>
>>63427060
Ask her if I'm still in Arizona.
--in B4 Beavis and Butthead.
>>
Shitty ass childrens movie desu, some manchild fag on /tv/ told me it was great.

Only nice thing was Caesar and Antony. And some PG waifus
>>
File: ItsAPun.png (210 KB, 259x385) Image search: [Google]
ItsAPun.png
210 KB, 259x385
>>63427060
>>
>>63427060
cum
>>
She is Wonder Woman material.
>>
File: john-carter-princess-conquerer.jpg (254 KB, 2048x970) Image search: [Google]
john-carter-princess-conquerer.jpg
254 KB, 2048x970
>>63427060

literally Megan Fox + Jennifer Lawrence

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
>>
>>
>>63427060
jump around and start raping bitches
>>
what would /tv/ have named the movie other than John Carter
>>
>>63427060
The beginning is a very delicate time.
>>
>>63427606
John Carter Of Mars

Like it's fucking supposed to be
>>
>>63427631

John Carter of Mars is still kind of a stupid name though

like who is John Carter, nobody's heard of him and nobody cares

It's like if Jurassic Park had been named Dennis Nedry's Jurassic Park
>>
I'm kind of grateful that they at least tried to make the Mars movies happen even though they fucked up, like at least they tried
>>
>>63427606
Warlord of Mars
>>
the problem with doing the mars books as movies is we know what's on mars now and it's fucking nothing

they should just rewrite the books so they're on a planet in another galaxy or universe or some wacky shit, it doesn't matter what planet they're on
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 300x672) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 300x672
>>63427060
Ask her why she's wearing so much clothes
>>
>>63427606
Cowboys and Aliens
>>
>>63427060
This movie was the first movie that made me feel like I was inside the adventure since Indiana Jones or Jumanji.
Good thread OP, also check if I have my pants on first, and second tell her to not be tsundere plz
>>
>>63427619
BRAVO.
>>
>>63427679
That's the whole point man, an ordinary man in an extraordinary place.
>>
>>63427060
benis in bagina :DDDD
>>
>>63427060
Ask her where the fuck is my handsome Taylor Kitsch husbando.
>>
>>63428246
This, desu senpai

The world, the sound editing, etc

It's criminal that Disney screwed them out of a sequel through awful marketing.

Also, why couldn't the John Carter team have been given the reins to Star Wars?
>>
>>63427060
TIME TO BREED
>>
She got pretty heavy after the film, she was on an episode of Elementary and was kinda big.

high test i guess.
>>
>>63430708
unfortunately i think john carter was her peak
>>
>>63429996
>Also, why couldn't the John Carter team have been given the reins to Star Wars?
Because Disney wanted them gone and deliberately set them up to fail with John Carter.
>>
>>63428012
breh
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.