[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DOCTOR STRANGE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: doctorstrangeart.jpg (474 KB, 2848x1599) Image search: [Google]
doctorstrangeart.jpg
474 KB, 2848x1599
New piece of Doctor Strange costume concept art released.
>>
>>63425226
>dat big ass cape
I like it. Hopefully we can actually make him big and grand, instead of the usual quipfest we usually get from Marvel
>>
>>63425226
Someone shop a dick in him
>>
>>63425323
Not practical to walk around on and shit but it would be cool if it got all large when he was casting some crazy spell, or some shit.
>>
>>63425226
Dr. Strange is one of my favorites. My body is ready.
>>
>>63426243
like spawn
>>
>>63425805
hehehe
>>
File: strangeaxe.jpg (55 KB, 600x910) Image search: [Google]
strangeaxe.jpg
55 KB, 600x910
>>63425323
>>63426243
I cosplay Doctor Strange and can assure you the cape is a bitch to wear. I have zero peripheral vision with that fucking collar. I'm surprised the movie is using it, especially since the comics have even done away with it.
>>
>>63425226
>>63426687

I'm willing to bet it was just for the concept art and his cape wont be anything like that, if at all.
>>
>>63425226
Looks really good. It's funny how i'm more hype for Strange than CW.
>>
>>63426687
No word if it's final. I expect something a lot simpler, unfortunately.
>>
Magic ruins capeshit.

I know Thor already teased it but at least they did the whole "your magic is our science" explanation.

The DCAU went to shit when it went from pulpy detective science fiction to aliens to flat-out magic, and the same thing happened with Arrow and The Flash.

The general public won't accept this and it will spell the death of the MCU. At the very least, they'll pretend this one didn't happen.
>>
>>63426790
What are you talking about? The general public eats up shit like Harry Potter, Supernatural, and other magical shit. If they market it properly, this should do well.
>>
>>63426790
Nah. Stop taking this shit so seriously. Comics and movies bend magic and super human powers to tell whatever story they want to tell.
>>
File: 53401542.jpg (75 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
53401542.jpg
75 KB, 400x400
>>63426243
>Fantasy comic book movie about a demon fighting wizard.

>I won't watch it if the outfit isn't practical
>>
>>63426790
Good. Capeshit needs to die. I want to see superhero movies made by people who like comics.
>>
>>63427402
I'm talking about within the movie and film. Comics don't have to worry about that, but it would be ridiculous to film a movie with a cape like that. Christopher Lee snapped on set because he couldn't walk down a few stairs with his Saruman costumes.
>>
>>63426687
>mystic who can see all of time and space at once
>needing peripheral vision
>>
>>63427492
So instead of trying to push the limits of effects and do visually interesting things, superhero movies should look like cheap tv movies because autistic people like yourself can't suspened your disbelief?
>>
>>63427729
>suspend disbelief

The fuck are you talking about? I'm saying they're not gonna use a big ass cape because it would be impossible to film with you retard.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.