[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>actually watch his videos >most are about bringing to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 30
File: jo.jpg (40 KB, 405x250) Image search: [Google]
jo.jpg
40 KB, 405x250
>actually watch his videos
>most are about bringing to light serious issues Americans should really care more about
>including gross inadequacies in mental healthcare and the criminal justice system as well as mismanagement of funds at the federal, state and municipal levels owing to aggressive lobbying by special interest groups

Oh and he doesn't even say "COME ON, IT'S 2015."

This board is the worst, you're all fuck and lies.
>>
>>63424979
he brings up interesting things every once in a while but he's just a huge fucking faggot
>>
>>63424979
You're diminishing the value of the meme by taking it seriously.
Go fuck off back to reddit, fag.
>>
>>63424979
He's literally reddit with a microphone

Just leave this board if you don't like it

It is 2015 after all
>>
>>63424979
ya but hes a libcu.ck nigger lover!!!!!! he sucks!!!!!!
>>
>>63424979
Circle jerk bro just like Amy Schumer hate and Alexandra Daddario should play any superheroine.
>>
omg i am so worried about slaves in qatar i have to be doing everything i can to save them first and foremost i'll boycott 1000000 products and start hating soccer
>>
File: tumblr_mns67ehc3Y1ss448uo1_1280.jpg (338 KB, 1280x796) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mns67ehc3Y1ss448uo1_1280.jpg
338 KB, 1280x796
>be a comedian
>occasionally feature on mock the week
>nothing else really happening
>remember I'm a jew
>cross the atlantic and walk into HBO's head office
>got my own tv series
>>
File: John Oliver is an SJW retard.png (291 KB, 590x309) Image search: [Google]
John Oliver is an SJW retard.png
291 KB, 590x309
>>63424979

>most are about bringing to light serious issues Americans should really care more about

Did you mean "whining about inconsequential shit and calling everyone 'racist' for not drinking the same alarmist leftist kool-aid"?
Or do you ACTUALLY think that women being "bullied" on le internet is le serious business and the patriarchy must pay?
>>
>hire sociology undergrads to write one essay for me a week
>read it out on air
>insert my own unimaginative references but shout them like I really care while waving my arms around all silly
it's a million dollar idea
>>
>>63424979
>people saying mean things to women online
>the wage gap
>ACCEPT SYRIAN REFUGEES NOW!
>serious issues
Actually, that last one probably is, now that we know ISIS has smuggled a WMD into Europe, mostly likely among the horde of migrants faggots like him advocated for letting in en masse.

The occasional bit of anti-corporate cronyism journalism does not make up for the overwhelming SJW faggotry.
>>
>>63425129
it's not "inconsequential shit". it's just completely devoid of comedy. he doesn't even spin the items to make it funny. he just recites it like it's a news broadcast.
Then to meet the comedy quota he inserts a line that goes along with it but it's not really drawing humour out of the issue at hand.

Adam ruins everything blends facts and humour much better. although it's not stand up humour and more cute fun
>>
He used to do that shit. Now it's at least 70% anti-white/male jihad
>>
I think him have a 30+ Week run is a bad idea. The humour in his show is very formulaic and gets pretty boring. He treats the opposition to his views like they're complete idiots and that every concern they have is usually dismissed with a shitty analogy. Which people will usually respond with "but it's a comedy show" well it can't be just "a comedy show" and have it's views treated like they're 100% serious.
>>
>>63425274
>ISIS has smuggled a WMD into Europe
source?
>>
He's mostly alright, if unfunny

but this season he had a string of episodes which were very SWJ
>>
>>63424979
HAVING SERIOUS DISCUSSIONS

INSTEAD OF MAKING MEMES?

COME ON TBHFAMKEKREDDIT

ITS 2015
>>
>>63425410
Read all about it! Comedian is left wing!!
>>
>>63425443
>left wing
What does this even mean anymore? Believing in the wage gap even though it's been debunked for decades and paying women less for the same work has been straight up illegal since the 1960s? Defending Islam like it's going out of fashion at every opportunity and bleating about racism whenever anyone says anything bad about it? Staging protests at universities over shit swastikas and demanding white people resign?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjNvCBoSyfQ
>>
>>63425672
Most of that is just you shitposting and strawmanning.
>>
>economic crisis in Portugal and Greece
>people can't afford to have families
>birth rates go down(duh)
>libtard's solution to the ''problem': bring more poor people to suck the already bankrupted welfare or else you all die
The man is dangerous. He can't actually believe what he is saying because it's absolutely retarded if you think about it for more than two seconds. He is obviously following an agenda.
>>
>>63424979
it's funny because this meme popped up pretty shortly after the episode where he highlighted a bunch of misattributed quotes

just hide the threads you don't like
>>
>>63424979

It is a shame that some people have confused sincerity with "reddit", but that is the state of 4chan in 2015. That said, some people have legitimate disagreements with John Oliver - not every word that comes out his mouth is gospel. The problem is he sometimes comes off as though he wishes that were the case.
>>
File: 1447721198076.png (666 KB, 914x511) Image search: [Google]
1447721198076.png
666 KB, 914x511
>>
>>63425129
so you'd be totally cool if people started calling your phone saying how they'd rape and kill you and your family. Then someone posts your home address and the address of your family.
>>
>>63425898
...But liberals do all of those things.
>>
File: 2015CheckEm.jpg (35 KB, 370x304) Image search: [Google]
2015CheckEm.jpg
35 KB, 370x304
This video says more about him than I ever could
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iYhQzvFyPfA
>>
>>63425906
Actually birthrates are up in poor nations, it's the richer and more developed countries that are having less children because more disposable income is turning people off to starting families as an end goal, and they're also less concerned with needing kids to support them after retirement.
>>
>>63426152
Actually in the video he uses Greece,Portugal and Germany as examples.
>>
>>63426273
Germany is absolutely having less children because people are more wealthy. They're basically facing the same issues as Japan, only they're much more open about immigration while Japanese actually are going extinct.

This isn't my personal view, this is a serious concern for the Japanese government.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/05/16/national/social-issues/japan-becoming-extinct/

You can jabber on and on about how immigration will make a country unrecognizable, but America has stayed strong because of it mostly unifies its immigrants under a single identity.

Europe doesn't really do this, it promotes too much segregationist multiculturalism and not enough assimilation like in America. America is multi-racial but not really multicultural, and anyone that steps too far off into trying to be "un-American" tends to be singled out both by society and the government.
>>
it's not necessarily the issues he brings up, but how he talks about them. it is very evident that he is liberal to the core but like most liberals, he critiques something he has little knowledge about (i'm sure his PAs who do the legwork know more than him) and offers no solution except a smug smile and of course: "it's 2015!"
>>
They should replace him with Andy Zaltzman. Granted he would only last about two episodes since he would be fired after his first pun run.
>>
>>63426472
That's not what he does at all. And his videos always end with practical ways to address the issue. You clearly haven't watched any of them.
>>
>>63425110
Is that based Richard Ayoade with the sunglasses?
>>
w-wait...w-whats that? you disagree with my opinion!?

WELL FUCK YOU!

I MEAN COME ON ITS 2015
>>
>>63426617
i've been forced to sit through more john oliver than you have i'd imagine. there are some topics where he can obviously offer a quick solution (the evangelists making a shit ton of money) but fails to really comment or offer anything on the refugee crisis.

he is massively smug and is blatantly biased. how can anyone take someone like him seriously? he's a fucking comedic actor, not a god damn news anchor
>>
>>63426617
His practical solution to the refugee crisis is LET THEM ALL IN OR YOU'RE CRIPPLED GIRL HATING BIGOTS.
>>
>>63426633
No, it's Dean Learner.
>>
File: 2015.jpg (88 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
2015.jpg
88 KB, 763x652
>>63426123
>>
It still amuses me that he has his own show in the US when he was a complete failure over here.
>>
The show brings up good points most of the time, but sometimes it's pretty thin.

Also, he puts in really shitty humor and "jokes" that are more or less non-sequitur
>>
File: fuck you clown.jpg (61 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
fuck you clown.jpg
61 KB, 500x360
>>63425898
>>
File: gfjfdsfdbgfd.gif (988 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
gfjfdsfdbgfd.gif
988 KB, 500x276
>>63426726
>>
>>63426402
You still haven't answered about the poor countries who should by your claims have increased birth rates(they don't) and how they are benefited by accepting immigrants. Also if a million refugees came to Japan tomorrow that wouldn't mean that Japanese people weren't going extinct.
>>
>>63426617
same guy you responded to.

look, i'll give you that he manages to focus real attention on some real issues because he's a massive meme. in the end though, he still offers nothing but one liners and bad analogies. he purely a commentator. rush limbaugh has far more credibility than him and rush can be a real fucking lunatic. it's hard for me to respect someone who is so biased, offers no solution and uses this new dumb fucking news delivery system with the picture in one corner, a few one liners and a bad analogy. only jon stewart can do that and he's more biased than oliver (if that's possible.)
>>
>>63425672
Most libs on the internet hate feminist and hate Islam. Just because they're white supremacist retards doesn't mean they're SJWs

See >>Reddit
>>
>>63424979
He didn't get annoying left leaning until the 2nd season, I love how non-partisan season 1 tended to be.
>>
>>63426402
>implying this isn't the market reaching equilibrium
and why is having less people a bad thing? quality over quantity.

of course jew politics would be against this since they'll be taxing less people and the value of the middle class worker goes up.
>>
There are still people who dislike this show? C'mon guys, it's 2015.
>>
>>63426906
>rush limbaugh has far more credibility

Was with you until this. Rush has more credibility than O'Reilly but that's about it.
>>
File: le2015man.jpg (224 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
le2015man.jpg
224 KB, 1401x788
>>63424979
>shilling John Oliver
COME ON IT'S 2015
>>
>>63426094
>Implying people on 4chan don't tell me to kill myself or go beta uprise all the time
and here i am not shaking in my boots, weird huh?
>>
Dude white people aren't allowed to feel proud of the country their ancestors built lmao

Dude ban the guns lmao

Dude did I mention minorities should be handed everything in life lmao

Suck a cock.
>>
>>63427734
do you know what a strawman is?
>>
>>63427761
I'm not sure what your point is. He routinely uses racist language against whites for a punchline because that's perfectly acceptable and he routinely calls for gun control and gun confiscation, and he routinely supports affirmative action. I don't know what else there is to it.
>>
>>63424979
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDPCmmZifE8

You only need to watch the first 40 seconds of this video to see that you are wrong on all accounts.
>>
>>63426869
>Also if a million refugees came to Japan tomorrow that wouldn't mean that Japanese people weren't going extinct.

Only if you confine "Japanese" to a specific ethnic type. Not sure why it can't apply to more the same way "American" isn't just referring to descendants of British colonials.

>>63427099
>and why is having less people a bad thing? quality over quantity.

Basically, if they have more people immigrating, Japanese people will still be reproducing but at least they'll have the population better able to sustain the growing number of elderly.

Having more than half your population over the age of retirement isn't going to be "quality over quantity."

Not sure how you even came to that conclusion.
>>
>>63427912
The Japanese have that decision to make, not your white-guilt ridden liberalism with a built in savior complex. And the population in poll after poll, decade after decade rejects laxer immigration 80% opposed to 20% in favor.
>>
>>63427867
>Judging women on their beauty is wrong
>Women judge other women a million times more than men do
>this is still some how the Man's fault
>>
>>63427811
>routinely

That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

Also he's never called for gun control, but he did say rightfully point out that politicians are using mental illness as a scapegoat without actually intending to do anything about the mental healthcare situation in the country.
>>
File: tumblr_m08a5mzoOi1qmrqk9o1_500.jpg (134 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m08a5mzoOi1qmrqk9o1_500.jpg
134 KB, 500x333
>>63427971
>the Japanese don't have a problem

>w-well it's their problem to have you... you filthy LIBRUL

Goalposts: the Post.
>>
>>63424979

>>
>>63427971
No one's denying that's the popular attitude in their country, but that doesn't change the fact that they're sleepwalking into an aging population crisis.

It's probably a good idea for policymakers with actual foresight to not repeat their mistakes.

The Japanese are basically acting like elves but without the eternal longevity to back it up.
>>
>>63426123

I can't understand your point.
No refugee has never been involved in any terrorist attack in Europe, most of them were third-generation immigrants (literally people coming from families that have been in Europe for 30 to fucking 50 years).
>>
>>63426094
If I didn't protect my identity sufficiently and constantly spouted bullshit, yes I would. Newfaggotry is so rampant now that people seem to forget that doxing is an ages old internet tradition. If you're prepared to have an opinion some people might disagree with, you have to be prepared to fight those people, that's just the way the world works. The internet is not your "safe space" or your personal hug box, and I'm glad normies get reminded of that every once in a while.
>>
>>63426094
>things that never happen
>>
>>63427912
You're really moving goalposts with every post.
To recap, Greece and Portugal don't need more immigrants to fix their ''population problem''.It's not even a problem, just the effect of economical crisis. Bringing more people who can't offer anything to the economy and further damage it by leeching off benefits, would only be a good idea by retarded liberal doublethink.
>>63428142
Two of the terrorists in Paris were refugees who were identified in Greece islands weeks before.
>>
File: Maddox-CivilDisobedience.gif (8 KB, 385x386) Image search: [Google]
Maddox-CivilDisobedience.gif
8 KB, 385x386
>>63428167
>If you're prepared to have an opinion some people might disagree with, you have to be prepared to fight those people

Laws exist to protect people's rights to freely express their ideas and opinions, regardless of how strong or wealthy they are.

You have the right to say they disagree with another person; you don't have the right to threaten that person with bodily harm over their view.

If you violate said laws, you deserve to be arrested.

You want the world to be YOUR personal hugbox and that's not how it works.
>>
>>63428142
Even if there have been no terrorists come in with the refugees as of yet (which isn't true), it's silly to think that no prospective jihadist/ISIS member would dare take advantage of the open borders to attack on Western soil
>>
>>63428340
>Greece and Portugal don't need more immigrants to fix their ''population problem''

Germany does. That's why it's taking on the bulk.

Greece and Portugal are just closest to the Middle East, that's why they're the entry point.
>>
>>63428428

The borders are not as open as you might think and I hardly doubt that ISIS would ever choose a refugee (who has absolutely no way of deciding where he will end up) a terrorist attack.

It's way safer to use long-time immigrants who are willing to do it.
>>
>>63428400
I believe that might makes right. I don't wan't the world to be a hug box, because I know it is a battlefield, and no amount of law making will change that. You think that a law is going to stop a terrorist, or anyone who believes sufficiently in their cause to act upon it? How do you think those laws you hold so dearly are enforced? Would anyone listen to authority if they it wasn't enforced at gunpoint?
>>
>>63428581
That's why they should be enforced by people with guns.

The rule of law is what separates civilized man from savage. Might makes right is absolutely true, and might in America has dictated that everyone be allowed to freely express themselves no matter how powerful they are.

You're only allowed to express yourself freely because of those laws.

It sure as hell isn't because you have a personal army to back up your words.
>>
>>63424979
It's 4chan. If we don't have good enough reasons to criticize somebody we just make something up.
>>
i hate his stupid style of comedy/show.
[bring up a topic]
that's almost as ridiculous as:
[shows video/picture of something ridiculous]
OOOH
[audience laugh]
really? something something like this:
[shows another clip/picture]
>>
I do like that OP flat out lied about him not saying "Come On, It's 2015".
>>
>>63429213
But he really hasn't.

He's said the year, but never with "COME ON."

That was a 4chan Original.
>>
>>63427695

kek... you think those two scenarios are comparable?
>>
>>63428124
>but that doesn't change the fact that they're sleepwalking into an aging population crisis.
Man, it's a good thing immigrants never get old, otherwise your solution of importing lots of them would just be prolonging the inevitable crisis.
>>
>>63429292
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jP5AAA1XgQ

You're wrong.
>>
File: 740052756.jpg (324 KB, 740x1200) Image search: [Google]
740052756.jpg
324 KB, 740x1200
>>63429571
Immigrants are having children.

Japs aren't, due largely to the men being beta and fucking their mothers more than their own wives.

White immigrants especially would infuse much needed vitality into the Japanese gene pool.
>>
>>63429672
Time link where he says COME ON.
>>
>>63429672
>You're wrong
>he doesn't say "come on"

OH COME ON
>>
>>63428433
Well Germany is destroying Europe just so they can have an economic edge over the other nations. In fact France and UK would overtake Germany in total GDP with the current birth rates.
That still isn't an argument for Greece, Portugal, Spain and Italy to take in refugees as Oliver put it.
>>
File: 1447726238303.jpg (323 KB, 784x1209) Image search: [Google]
1447726238303.jpg
323 KB, 784x1209
The "2015" meme gives this halfwit more dignity than he deserves.
>>
>>63429758
Women truly have to choose between career and family there, they cannot have both. Men have such pressure to succeed that it breaks just so many, and forces many hours into working grueling 80 hour weeks.

Not to mention the cost to raise a family is absolutely astronomical in cities.
>>
>>63428142
Two were involved in the Paris attack.
>>
>>63428142
>they're not refugees, guys!
>they're not even migrants!
>they're French and Belgian nationals.
>they're families arrived 30+ years ago
>they integrated into western society so well, they aloha scackbar'd Paris
>>
File: britcuckistan.jpg (88 KB, 988x867) Image search: [Google]
britcuckistan.jpg
88 KB, 988x867
>>63424979

He says COME ON [X] with [X] being 2015 or America in at least 30% of the episodes. Congrats for being a betakek fgt OP

>pic related
>reason enough to ignore Britain forever
>fucking kek fgts can't even into Empires
>>
He can be amusing, and its fine to watch something with an agenda as long as you remember what that agenda is.
>>
>>63429964
did he do this for realz
>>
>>63431736
>biggest empire ever
>cant into empires
All empires fall eventually, read a book nigga. It'll happen to America too, perhaps sooner than we think no that's not a threat CIA.
>>
File: 1445974266128.png (187 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
1445974266128.png
187 KB, 763x652
Quit forming your own opinions.

ITS [CURRENT YEAR], C'MON.
>>
>>63432015

U S A
S
A
>>
>>63429964

I can't believe he hasn't been harangued in the media for this

this was one fucking month before the Paris attacks, what an utter fucking retard
>>
>>63432015

>biggest empire ever

Good thing France and the Northmen raped your civ up and down the ages....otherwise all of you would be skrankly ass dentist-needing plebs
>>
>>63424979
he's a faggot dude deal with it
>>
File: britainball01.png (185 KB, 1000x1464) Image search: [Google]
britainball01.png
185 KB, 1000x1464
>>63431736
>>
File: 19289-1cnpnch[1].jpg (309 KB, 960x623) Image search: [Google]
19289-1cnpnch[1].jpg
309 KB, 960x623
>>63432271
and the only thing the american empire achieved was making the world watch your television.
>>
>>63432328
When did the British invade Canada? Canada wasn't a country when it was owned by France.
>>
I feel like this thread has given me a true breakthrough because this is truly /reddit/ the show because everyone on that website is obsessed with this show.

but also, it is a great show, and contains an equal amount of liberal/conservative values that can appeal to anyone on 4chan, especially because of its irreverent humor and (sometimes) great writing

reddit is a terrible website, but in a sense so is 4chan because we created those Scientology faggots that made 4chan look like a bunch of Guy Fawkes wearing autists four or five years ago.

/tv/ is my favorite board on 4chan, but it has an unfortunate overlap with reddit. I'm just (very) drunk and am realizing that this great board has more of a relation to reddit than any of us would like to admit, what's important is that we continue to remain extremely hostile to each other to keep our faggot asses in check
>>
>>63432328
Why weren't the vast majority of these ever part of the empire?
>>
>>63428142
>No refugee has never been involved in any terrorist attack in Europe, most of them were third-generation immigrants (literally people coming from families that have been in Europe for 30 to fucking 50 years).
While this is true, this board is still conservative and nobody here wants immigrants. The threat of them being terrorists just makes for useful political rhetoric to combat the liberals. Nobody here is stupid enough to actually believe it.
>>
>>63432375
Colonisation and occupation for all intents and purposes of this map is the same as Invasion

There was nothing for the British to invade in Australia and yet It's counted
>>
>>63432443
>have no jobs because they all go overseas
>bring immigrants to country, and pay them to not work here
>immigrants sit around all day, not assimilating, and become terrorists
Progress
>>
>>63432328

>forgetting the fact that some rednecks beat the best you fucks had to offer
>tfw you fuckers can't even shoot your own historical muskets without 6 licenses and a dick in the ass

Back to the matter....I'd take a Brit comedian somewhat seriously if he was from Imperial Britain....and not cvck Rothschild bitches and their sentient livestock.
>>
>>63431081

Why don't they relax their stupid societal rules and provide taxation incentives for them to have kids?
>>
>>63432463
But it says it's a list of countries that were invaded. A bunch of tribesmen poking each other with sticks does not a country make.
>>
>>63432512
Japan is a total kleptocracy where the average person has as much economic freedom as a slave, but the average person and weeb in the US is satisfied with porn, cute things, and toys.
>>
File: australia-day[1].jpg (51 KB, 428x289) Image search: [Google]
australia-day[1].jpg
51 KB, 428x289
>>63432536
Triggered

Never forget the Aboriginal genocide

Boycott Invasion day
>>
>>63424979
so basically he brings up shit either everyone yaps about or issues only liberals yap about because they honestly think its an issue?

the dude is a total faggot. He's essentially a piers morgan hiding behind comedy.

watch red eye instead.

>>63425129
if thats a real quote he;s a bigger faggot than i thought.
>>
>>63425898
thats literally whats going on as we speak.
>>
>>63426094
>so you'd be totally cool if people started calling your phone saying how they'd rape and kill you and your family
I had that in high school, I didn't take it seriously then and no one died so yeah I wouldn't really mind
>>
>>63431734
Western Muslim kids can be radicalized specifically because they have no real experience living under a theocracy. There are people who would take advantage of looser borders, but Islamic radicalism and Western comfort mix well for creating jihadis. That and the fact that both Al Qaeda and ISIS both profit off of impudent teenage angst, which will be easier to find in the west.
>>
>>63428046
>importing shitskins is the only way to fix population problems
>>
>>63432644
https://youtu.be/PuNIwYsz7PI?t=146

It's a real quote. He then goes on to introduce Anita and Brianna Wu shortly after.
>>
>>63426094
Isnt that the exact thing SRS does?
>>
>>63425672
I agree I'm fucking embarrassed to be liberal when these sjw fucks are running around acting like total fascists.
>>
>tfw I actually like watching Last Week Tonight
>tfw not enough episodes in a year
>>
You'd have to be EXTREMELY naive to think there aren't islamic terrorists taking advantage of this mass immigration
>>
>>63424979
>Oh and he doesn't even say "COME ON, IT'S 2015."
yes he did
He stopped because it became a meme
He literally did say it
>>
>>63433876
Probably because no one actually fact checks Anita or Brianna Wu and had they done some research would know they're terrible people that are profiting by being professional victims.
>>
>>63434149
COME ON ANON, it's almost 2016 and you're using the 2015 may may
>>
>>63434226
>>63434149
If there isn't a post at 00:00 on New Years Day saying come on it's 2016 I'll be very disappointed in you all
>>
>>63424979
None of the legitimate problems he addresses are new. They've been covered before.

His sense of humor and his fans are insufferable. If he wants to make a difference he should get a producing job at 60 minutes.
>>
>>63434270
I'll be more disappointed in you, you clearly are the one that needs to be on the ball about this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jP5AAA1XgQ

15 SECOND MARK
>>
>>63424979

I've seen him do it.
>>
>>63426094
>things that didn't happen to these bitches for 100

fuck you.
>>
>>63426094
Yes, because feminists have never gotten people fired from their jobs for disagreeing with them or anything. ESPECIALLY not straight white males.
>>
>>63433581
Who said anything about muds?

Just import whites.
>>
>>63434203
Gamergate is dead, get over it.
>>
File: go home.jpg (77 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
go home.jpg
77 KB, 1920x1080
>>63435489
Go home gamer gurl
>>
>>63435402
I can get behind that, my roommate in first year and his girlfriend were both half asian half white and they were awesome. Just the only time I've heard about people bringing up population problems is when they want to push third worlders
>>
>>63424979
TWE
>>
>>63435402
white people don't want to be refugees because people aren't bombing their countries.
>>
>>63435602
Maybe Putin can help, let him bomb Poland or something
>>
File: youtube.jpg (218 KB, 1436x674) Image search: [Google]
youtube.jpg
218 KB, 1436x674
>>63426094
>>
>>63435740
I hear next year they're offering a safe space feature where a Youtube employee goes through the comments and deletes every mean post
>>
He has his moments, but that is all.
It reminds me of watching Family Guy.
>>
>>63435829
Not like I haven't disabled the comments entirely.
Besides, since I refused to sign in under the same "name" as other G services I could not post anymore, so what would be the point anyway.
You should do the same, friend.
>>
>>63424979

>/tv/ is exaggerating a meme from the source material

holy shit no shit.
>>
>>63426402
>because people are more wealthy
Because people are making careers instead of having children.
And by people I mean women.
>>
>>63427912
>Only if you confine "Japanese" to a specific ethnic type
It is a specific ethnic type fuckwit, they refuse to even list ethnicity on the census because if you can't pass the stringent citizenship test, play rugby or baseball or be a brilliant mind they need you aren't fucking welcome. Japan isn't America
>>
File: 1379679408589.jpg (107 KB, 647x670) Image search: [Google]
1379679408589.jpg
107 KB, 647x670
>>63435602
>people aren't bombing white countries

Just made parole, Jamal?
>>
File: 1433256560177.jpg (42 KB, 640x453) Image search: [Google]
1433256560177.jpg
42 KB, 640x453
>>63436123
Pretty soon there will be no ethnic type.

Because they'll be extinct.

Refusing to even accept whites is going full retard since white males are the only ones trying to go to Japan and are superior to beta nip boys in every way.

Admit it, they're afraid of getting cůcked hard by superior Caucasian dick.
>>
>>63436195
>Wanting to be a second class citizen
Japan's a nice place to visit but I sure as fuck wouldn't want to live there, only the dorkiest weeb would and he's offering nothing a home grown hiki can't do 10 times better.
>>
File: tumblr_mtxsd3XQDG1sj46bno1_500.jpg (49 KB, 500x262) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtxsd3XQDG1sj46bno1_500.jpg
49 KB, 500x262
>>63436261
Sure thing, Tojo.
>>
>>63436285
Why would I go to Japan to fuck Japs and work 120 hour weeks when I can stay home and fuck Jap tourists instead? It's more affordable
>>
>>63436323
>fuck Jap tourists instead
99% of the times they are pensioners, though.
>>
>>63436376
He doesn't know that, he's Japanese.
>>
>>63436195
>post Korean girls
>>
>>63426094

>implying this actually happens
>implying this isn't already illegal
>implying that if I don't jump on board in support of ineffective and dangerous precedent setting cyber bullying laws I am somehow part of the problem
>>
>>63429310
How dare you dismiss the suffering caused by his ordeal?
That's like doubling the pain inflicted upon him.
>>
File: cavebob.jpg (10 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
cavebob.jpg
10 KB, 300x186
>shows a video clip of some low hanging fruit of a nutjob
>pauses the video
>explains what happened in that video even though he literally just showed it
>repeats what he just said, but with now with emphasizing voice
>"It's 2015, and we're still having this talk! I mean, c'mon!"
>points to his take-a-load-of-this-guy-cam and makes that buckteeth grin of his
>audience laughs like they're watching the latest episode of TBBT
>>
>>63425380
my ass
>>
File: Kellybrook-kelly-brook-2.jpg (767 KB, 936x1405) Image search: [Google]
Kellybrook-kelly-brook-2.jpg
767 KB, 936x1405
I'm British and have never heard of this fucking clown until he appeared on the Daily Show. Did he ever actually do anything over here?
>>
>>63425110

What are you talking about? He was on the Daily Show for years. He even took over as the host while Stewart was off directing a movie, that's how he ended up getting his own show.
>>
>>63426094

Liberals like you were just fine when it happened to Zimmerman.
>>
this is a website that thinks trump is a good candidate to run the free world because it would be funny.

underage kids tend to not see past the initial amusement of anything.
>>
>>63441282
same, he has no audience over here. The SJW kek rampage is much more prevalent over the pond than it is here, over here its only echoed around in universities.
>>
>>63441282

I think he did Mock the Week but not much else.
>>
>>63441282
He has written musicals with Andrew Lloyd Webber
>>
>>63441282

He was on really early Mock the Week, like the first two seasons of the show.

His opinions and jokes were pretty much the same then as they are now.
>>
>>63441398

And liberals think a delusional leftist zealot that doesn't understand how money works is a good candidate to run the nation because he promised them free shit.

That's far worse.
>>
>>63441431

>The SJW kek rampage is much more prevalent over the pond than it is here, over here its only echoed around in universities.

SJW's already make the laws and run the show where you live you fucking tard.
>>
>>63441452
>His opinions and jokes were pretty much the same then as they are now.
Shit?
>>
>>63426094

Nigger, where do you think you are
>>
>>63425110
Is that David Mitchell on the right?
>>
File: John_Oliver.jpg (103 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
John_Oliver.jpg
103 KB, 620x372
DOWN MY WAY, DOWN MY WAY IN SMUG LIBERAL UPPER CLASS LONDON WE DON'T LIKE THATCHER DO WE
>>
>>63441559
Yes. That is also Ayoade and that Scottish standup bloke.

Fun fact, Mitchell used to live in my town and went to a public school here. I was the first son of a doctor to not get into it as I wasn't educated to get into it.

I still got a place at medical school, so fuck you.
>>
>>63424979
he's just another sexist SJW. I think he also had an episode about the wage gap nonsense. Sure sometimes he tries to bring serious issues to light, but he also tries to bring non-issues to light to pander to feminists
>>
>>63441952
Has this been tweeted to Oliver?
>>
>>63424979
>>63424979
He does say it.
https://youtu.be/zjNvCBoSyfQ
>>
>>63428142
>even people whose parents lived here for decades and were born here still hate us
>so let's bring in millions more
No. Ausländer raus.
>>
File: Just more victim culture.png (9 KB, 414x424) Image search: [Google]
Just more victim culture.png
9 KB, 414x424
>>63426094
Of course I would. I'm a man, and therefore this stuff wouldn't bother me in the slightest. Nevermind that men are more likely than women to receive online threats, only female victims of online harassment matter! That's why Anita and Zoe get to go to the UN, to talk about how online harassment, including being called a liar on youtube, is literally the same as physical violence... but only if the victim is a woman. Nevermind that Zoe Quinn herself helped doxx people, and was abusing and controlling towards her ex.
>>
>>63432496
See, this is what the American education system teaches Americans. I suggest you pick up a non-centralised history book and read.

First of. You got your ass handed to you by the Brits until the French came in. They gave you 10,000 veteran 7 Year War troops to help train and fight for you. They then bought you rifles and taught you to hit-and-run instead of full scale battles. In fact, France literally supported you so much they literally, factually, objectively, bankrupted themselves funding the 13 Colonies.

Next, they got Spain and Holland to attack transport ships both in the Atlantic and Indian Ocean. They then got Spain to land troops in Gilbratar to draw off more supplies, troops and navy. Invaded various other colonies in the Caribbbean and got Spain to plan to land 60,000 troops in Florida in order to attack from another direction. They then paid Mysore to attack Indian trade ships, forcing more navy assets to go defend it.

Even fucking Poland sent Generals to fight for USA.

In short, America exists because France bankrupted itself funding a proxy war, ruined itself, Spains and Holland's reputation and opened up the world for Britain to take unopposed.

So, no, "redbecks" didn't beat the best we had to offer, the French did. You know, the No.1 Super Power in the world with No.2 as it's ally.
>>
>>63426094
They would walk into a load of buckshot so I really wouldn't care
>>
>>63429758
God damn.
I wonder if blacks ever laugh at goofy dialogue like this when it comes to BMWF cÜckholding.
>>
File: Tyler on cyber bullying.jpg (72 KB, 537x399) Image search: [Google]
Tyler on cyber bullying.jpg
72 KB, 537x399
>>63441974
I think some people tweeted him the bottom quote after he made the top one. I don't think he's ever responded. My favorite part is that taking them both together, he's saying that women can't be world leaders.

Top: Only men are capable of brushing off online abuse and harassment
Bottom: Only people who are capable of brushing off online abuse and harassment can be world leaders.

and of course, like most feminists, brings race into an issue that has nothing to do with race. Black men never bitch about online bullying, and almost all of the examples of poor oppressed women he used were white.
>>
>>63441924
>Scottish standup bloke.
Kevin bridges? isn't he like 15 years younger then them?, cant be him.
>>
>>63442265
Really? Fuck knows then.
>>
>>63434349
Which is not at all in the context of the meme.
>>
ITS ALMOST 2016 PEOPLE
>>
He's a liberal cúck
>>
>>63424979
You are a faggot.
>>
>>63441728
>Ben Elton

Fucking sellout cunt.
>>
>>63425129
>some chick's ex revealing her nudes online and ruining her life is fine
yeah fuck off

john oliver is 15% SJW, 10% jokes that fall flat, but 75% informative and entertaining, that's why i keep watching it
>>
>>63443216

>sending people private material
>expecting shit not to happen
Oh hey, more of women being retards and blaming everyone else.

>john oliver is 15% SJW, 10% jokes that fall flat, but 75% informative and entertaining
Holy shit, you appologists are laughable.
>>
>>63425129
Was this quote before or after he told his audience to tweet abuse at someone, with their handle on the screen?
>>
>>63443291
>more of women
i'm a dude. a somewhat conservative dude, actually.

wait, so do you WANT there to be no nudes of anyone? i don't know if you've ever wanted to take nudes of someone or have been sent nudes, but it's pretty fucking cool. but if you end your relationship with them and post them on 4chan (especially with name, etc) you're a huge cunt.

>appologists
i fucking admitted to john oliver being a sjw sometimes but his show overall still being good, i don't look for any excuses because i don't care and don't have to defend someone i don't know. if i think the show's good, i'll watch it, if it's not, i'll stop
>>
>>63442198
>and taught you to hit-and-run...
>implying american troops didn't learn these tactics fighting the indians...

I don't know what history book you read, but you should probably get your money back.
>>
>>63424979
>Likes niggers
>Likes jews
>Is a feminist cluck
>Think anything any conservative does it wrong and racist/sexist
This is you, OP
>>
>>63424979

He says it all the time you faggot
>>
>>63426094
>What is blocking a number
>What is ignoring calls or turning your phone off
>No one has ever actually done anything when an address is posted

Fuck off
Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.