[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how much Spider-man do you think we're gonna see in Civil War?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: download (5).jpg (75 KB, 750x461) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
75 KB, 750x461
how much Spider-man do you think we're gonna see in Civil War?
>>
>>63422956
like 5 minutes
>>
>>63422956

Who cares, no Raimi, not interested.
>>
he's gonna web iron man and captain man together until they work it out
>>
A lot more than people are expecting.
>>
>>63422956
He's going to be introduced midway through the movie.
>>
Oh look, another capeshit thread.
>>
0% chance.

Spider-Man belongs to Sony. Sorry Marveldrones.
>>
>>63423242
how out of the loop are you?
>>
File: image.png (80 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80 KB, 500x501
>>63423242
>>
What's the left from? It looks retarded. His actual costume from the Civil War Comics is better.
>>
>>63423405
One of the many shitty fanmade costumes floating around for years people are trying to parrot as the costume he'll wear in Civil War. What's more depressing is that people have respondent positively to it.
>>
>>63423459
I think it's time to clean your armpits, senpai.
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 1000x1415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 1000x1415
>>63423459
Here's another

I like it...
>>
>>63423183
Betting he's only partially referenced, and shows up at the very end.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (165 KB, 679x857) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
165 KB, 679x857
>>63423630
Marvel makes no money from Spider-Man MCU movies.They won't have an excuse to use Spider-Man again until IW. They're going to plaster him all over marketing and reveal him leading up to the BvS premiere to swing public thought back to the MCU.

As shitty as BvS looks it's still Batman and Superman. That's going to bring in a ton of cash. Spider-Man + The Avengers will help Civil War immensely. Spider-Man brings asses to the seats, also this. I'm expecting a Vision amount of screen time like in AoU.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.