[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't stop watching the Plinkett reviews. They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Plinkett.png (1 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Plinkett.png
1 MB, 1024x1024
I can't stop watching the Plinkett reviews. They're just so well done

How can you have any hope for the new films?
>>
File: hehememe - copy.jpg (35 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
hehememe - copy.jpg
35 KB, 500x300
>>63412283
Hehe....meme
>>
at the end of the last best of the worst max landis and macauley culkin initiated the rlm crew to the jewminati in a vile phylactery ceremony so expect them to hit it big in the next year or so.
>>
>>63412283
I don't know if "hope" is the right word, but the likelihood of TFA reaching the same memetic heights of awfulness that the prequels had is extremely small, for better and worse.

Even if it's bad or just middling, it physically can't be as disappointing or awful as TPM because Star Wars as a thing in society is already tarnished. It can only go up from here because the franchise has already been past rock bottom and dunked in the abyss. It's just not feasible for it to go any lower.
>>
>>63412283
based mike xDD
>>
>>63414102
what does mike have to do with plinket reviews ? the fat guy made them
>>
>>63414141
what
>>
>>63412283
He made some valid points, it could be a decent review about star wars, but his hurr durr I am a serial killer thing made it cancer tier
>>
>>63412283
Fuck off Mike
>>
>>63412283
stop shilling you retard

http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/ox8Z10nfaOe3IGd1hZeEfA%3D%3D
>>
Are the commentaries good?
>>
>>63415448
I'm wondering this too.
>>
I've never seen any of the Indiana Jones movies or Star Trek movies. I'm contemplating watching them soon JUST so I can watch the Plinkett reviews.

I already went through the rest years ago. I wish there were more.
>>
>>63414332
Yeah, his little outtakes I thought were retarded. The general stream and flow of his reviews was humorous enough. Hell, I could even do with the little quips he offered about being a serial killer. But devoting segments to his awful schtick took away valuable assraping time from his reviews.

>>63415448
>>63415471
About the Prequels? They're legendary.
>>
>>63415448
Star Trek V is really funny
Star Wars is pretty good too
Phantom Menace doesn't add much
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.