[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he going to expose the lies with 'Aryan Papers'?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 460x288
Was he going to expose the lies with 'Aryan Papers'?
>>
>>63410300

You get it.
That's why they got rid of him. Hold up, I think there are blue vans outside my house, I
>>
Considering his feelings on Hitler, I wonder what his holocaust film would have looked like?
>>
>>63410856
He hated Schindler's list for being a sap story about jews so im guessing it would have been more about the political and economic parts of the war.
>>
>>63411086
I wonder why Kubrick hated his own people so much?
>>
>>63411086
Schindler's list was specifically made by spielberg to take heat off him for molesting children on set of goonies and hook. There was lots of talk about "pederastic park" and so on in the early 90s.
After Schindler's list all that went away, because to criticizse spielberg would've been a hate crime now.
Clever.
>>63411802
He was autistic, autistic people get really fucking mad when people operate with not enough authenticity and change details.
>>
>>63411802
Because he was a decent human being and intelligent enough to see through the bullshit.
If it was any other group of people that did the shit Jews did and Kubrick spoke out against them, he'd be hailed as a brave hero who stood up against evil. But since it's the Jews, everyone's asking themselves "why was he an autistic self-hating kike?"
Do you consider Germans who planned on assassinating Hitler to be lame, self-hating Germans?
>>
>>63411874
>Schindler's list was specifically made by spielberg to take heat off him for molesting children on set of goonies and hook

I've not heard this one before:
>>
>>63411802
Sure, he hated Jews. That's why he first asked Isasc Bashevis Singer to write him an original screenplay about the holocaust, because when you hate jews, you hire the most jewish writer there is.
>>
>>63413114
Since when did Kubrick have others write his script for him?
>>
>>63413585
Kubrick often collaborated on his screenplays. 2001, Full Metal Jacket and Eyes Wide Shut were all written with the help of other writers.
>>
>>63413585
2001 was co-written with Arthur C. Clarke

The Shining was written by Diane Johnson

Dr. Strangelove was written by Terry Southern

Paths of Glory was written by Jim Thompson

When he was doing A.I. he had Diane Johnson, and then Brian Aldiss write scripts for him

Eyes Wide Shut was written by Fredric Raphael (also Jewish!)
>>
>>63413645
>>63413758
Looks like I got rekt.
>>
> Eyes Wide Shut

This kills the director
>>
>>63414193
Yeah we've all heard the rumors about how the original cut was going to have more Illuminati shenanigans than would actually reveal something about real secret societies which is why Kubrick got whacked.
>>
I bet Kubrick was a nice guy, even though he tortured his actors with repetitive takes and not so nice remarks.
>>
>>63414677
What kind of prima-donna faggot do you have to be as an actor to complain when the director does lots of takes? It's your fucking job to act, so act. Imagine jumping through all the hoops for talentless producers in order to make your movie and then you end up with an actor that takes offence to you trying to make the best film you can.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.