[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /tv/, why does he smell the milk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
Hey /tv/, why does he smell the milk?
>>
To make sure it's milk not yoghurt or buttermilk.
>>
>>63408238
He's on acid
>>
Maybe he's used to smelling it at home because it goes bad so often and now it's a force of habit?

Maybe that janky store is notorious for under-refrigeration? This was the 90s, mind you.
>>
To make sure it hasn't expired
>>
Because he's strung out.
>>
>>63408238
ARE YOU DOING A MEME?
>>
Never bought spoiled milk before? Also, always rub the bottom to make sure there isn't a slow leak.
>>
>>63408238
It's discounted.
>>
>>63408387
what ghetto neighbourhood did you grow up in?
>>
>>63408420

Mar Vista
>>
>>63408296
There's an expiration date on the carton
>>
>>63408420

>>63408420

I return spoiled food all the time, but I grew up in a wealthy area of Connecticut. I've never bought stuff that was spoiled, but if things spoil quicker than you think they should, you can bring them back and they'll give you a replacement. I abused the system though because whenever stuff spoiled due to my negligence (not eating it quick enough), I'd show them a newer/altered receipt and get free food.
>>
>>63408483

Milk is notorious for expiring before that date.
>>
Literally reddit the movie
>>
>>63408483
I work a shitty grocery store job. You couldn't believe the assclowns that work there sometimes. The pallets of milk that come off the truck have to be put away into a cooler, but sometimes they're sitting there for hours on end in room temperature.
>>
>>63408601
Literally failure the abortion.
>>
>>63408238

Because it was September 11th.
>>
because milk smells nice
>>
>>63408238
ITS NOT FUCKING MILK ITS HALF AND HALF CREAM!
>>
>>63410045

This. Do you guys not know how to make a White Russian?
>>
>>63410091
>Be a white Russian man
>Deposit sperm into a white Russian woman
>Wait 9 months
>??????
>White Russian
>>
>>63410199
autism
>>
>>63410091
It's not that I knew how to make one. Hell I don't even drink. But I can read, and that carton says half and half.
>>
becuase he can
>>
Where does the ol' Duder get his money from? Winning bowling tournaments? Or does he just watch his autistic landlord's plays instead of paying rent?
>>
>be me in middle school
>going through the lunch line
>Salisbury steak day so mushy brown-gray lump
>go to take a milk carton out of the crate
>see one that is just BULGING with extra milk
>figure I'm clever and getting more bang for my buck
>sit at table with friends
>open milk
>drink before smelling

Never again.
>>
>>63410045
does half and half spoil?

I've got a little bit left over from a month or two ago and it's starting to bulge. Is there dairy in it?
>>
>>63410863
His father invented rubicks cube or some shit
>>
>>63410956
>is there dairy
>in cream
You do the math
>>
>>63410863
Social Security Disability. Aka Autism bucks. I get them. $1,200 a month. You can get up to like $2,600.
>>
File: 1449084079205.jpg (34 KB, 408x385) Image search: [Google]
1449084079205.jpg
34 KB, 408x385
>>63410199
a u t i s m
u
t
i
s
m
>>
>>63411018
they were gonna make it that but decided to leave it a mystery instead
>>
>>63411524
Fuck I need that shit, maybe I can get diagnosed and get that nice NEET life sounds nice as fuck
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.