[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Darth Maul attack the Jedi on the desert planet? If he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: darth-maul-main.jpg (260 KB, 1200x729) Image search: [Google]
darth-maul-main.jpg
260 KB, 1200x729
Why did Darth Maul attack the Jedi on the desert planet? If he was working with Palpatine, shouldn't he have wanted them to get to Coruscant, to tell everyone about the invasion?

How would killing them have helped the plan in any way?
>>
>>63406582
>implying Palpatine was Darth Mauls master
>>
File: Reddit-bashing.jpg (53 KB, 594x395) Image search: [Google]
Reddit-bashing.jpg
53 KB, 594x395
This is what happened to the last shill we caught around here
>>
>>63406624
How am I shilling by point out thing wrong with the movie?
>>
>>63406582
He attacked them because the plot decided he should.
>>
>>63406644
>the plot

also known as "the Force".
>>
>>63406615
I'm fairly sure he was.
>>
File: Palpatine_rots.jpg (10 KB, 230x309) Image search: [Google]
Palpatine_rots.jpg
10 KB, 230x309
>>63406644
>the
him again?
>>
File: darth maul saves star wars.webm (2 MB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
darth maul saves star wars.webm
2 MB, 900x675
How it should have ended
>>
>>63406582
The senate already knew there was a crisis, and it's obvious Palpatine wanted the Jedi killed because of how much he tries to do just that. So I can only assume he didn't want them to prematurely end the crisis before he had done his political maneuvering.
>>
>>63406582
Maybe he didn't know Sidious was Sheev.
>>
>>63406582
the jedi did not need to be alive for info to get back to Coruscant. jins death had no effect on that
>>
>>63406624
where are those pics from?
>>
>>63406767
Movie Duels is kind of a shit mod.

At least you get to be Sheev in it, though.
>>
>>63406767
what game is this?
>>
>>63406971
its a mode for jedi outcast
>>
you can't pick holes in the prequels plot just like you can't pick holes in outer space.
>>
>>63406582
I rember Sheev said somethin like
>its time for us to reveal there's two sides forcing on!
>>
>>63406971
It's a mod for Jedi Academy, actually.

This anon:>>63406980 is incorrect.

It's called Movie Duels, but it isn't that great.
>>
>>63406681
No, Maul was Doku's apprentice.
>>
>>63407753
But Sheev says in the beginning of the movie "My apprentice, Darth Maul".
>>
>>63407778
darth = student
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.