[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you think this guy feels knowing he's a laughingstock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
File: 1449472451833.jpg (118 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
1449472451833.jpg
118 KB, 1296x730
How do you think this guy feels knowing he's a laughingstock and his career has been totally meme-ified?
>>
Probably feels pretty good knowing he's superior to the OP.
>>
Probably feels rich beyond his wildest dreams.
>>
>>63404462
Is he a JUST?
>>
>>63404520
He's worth 12 million and his wife is worth 16 million. I would say he is doing fine.
>>
>>63404575
JUST fine
>>
>>63404462

I think its getting better now that he sees people laughing at VII's cast and will get even better when Ridley's performace is so bad people are going to think Christensen wasnt so bad after all.
>>
>>63404462

It's not his fault the prequels turned out to be a giant turd sandwich.

Actors can only do so much and when you have a one trick hack like George Lucas calling the shots you're fighting an losing battle from the get go.

Just remember there were a ton of good to great actors in the prequels and almost all of them came off wooden and cringey.
>>
>>63404462

He is doing fine. He is six feet tall so he never has to worry about being a manlet like say JJ Abrams or most of the people in episode 7. He is also fit unlike some other people.
>>
>>63404623
He's actually a decent actor but Lucas fucking blows and pretty much ruined his career. Just look at how he acted in Life as a House and Shattered Glass which both came out around the same time as the prequels and then compare it to how he acted in the prequels. What a waste.
>>
>>63404462

He probably doesn't give a fuck. If you told me that I could be a millionaire and have a hot wife, but in exchange nerds would make fun of me, I'd take that deal in a heartbeat.
>>
>>63404623
>Just remember there were a ton of good to great actors in the prequels and almost all of them came off wooden and cringey.

Exactly. The prequels made Natalie Portman, Ewan McGregor, Samuel L Jackson, and Cristopher Lee all look like horrible actors. It's pretty obvious that the script was the problem.
>>
>>63404462
He was a pretty good actor desu, not his fault he was given retarded lines
>>
who is this guy?
anyway,he is handsome and probably rich.I think he is alright.
>>
>>63404693

I wouldn't say it ruined his career per say but certainly didn't help it.

I feel Christensen was stuck between a hard place and a rock with Lucas directing. As an film actor your job is to fulfill the directors vision of the character so when you have a bumbling scatter brained man child with no concept of continuity in charge of your acting you pretty much just phone it in like all the other actors were doing.
>>
File: SorsBandeam.png (515 KB, 630x816) Image search: [Google]
SorsBandeam.png
515 KB, 630x816
>>63404852
>"Mastah Shkywolkah, dere's tchoo mainy of dem, wot awee guin ta do?"

*unsheathes lightsaber*
*teleports behind him*
"pssh...nothing personnel..kid"
>>
from his point of view the jedi are evil
>>
>>63404891
No actor and I mean no one could deliver the lines that Lucas wrote. You know you have a terrible script when Christopher Lee looks like a bad actor. Literally the only actor who managed to do a decent job was Ian Mcdiarmid.
>>
ea confirmed for Episode VIII though

In the vain of Empire, the midtrilogy movie will reveal lots of mysteries and deal with mystical shit

Hayden is back as ghost Anakin, expect Ewan to confirm hes back as Obi Wan but in prosthetics to look older because thats how it is I guess. Maybe even Liam Neeson comes back too tho its not required

Luke will be shown communing with the masters and maybe even some flashbacks too.
>>
>>63404462
>do you think this guy feels

Oh I'm pretty sure pounding the shit out of Rachel Bilson nightly takes away a lot of the over all sting.
>>
>>63404462
At least he is not the only one anymore

HMMMMMMM......
>>
If I was an actor and looked like that I'm pretty sure I wouldn't give a fuck, I'd be too busy picking up VS models.
>>
>>63404462
>young
>handsome
>rich as fuck
Yeah, I'm sure the memes make him cry himself to sleep
>>
>>63405446
Do you think he would give me a million or ?
>>
>>63405485
Maybe if you asked nicely
>>
>>63404462
damn hes looking fresh

i wish they would make the prequels just now with Abrams and all those cool effects etc.Christensen and McGregor never looked as good as they do now.

That way we would have a great saga and RotJ would be the end like its supposed to be.

;__;
>>
>>63407239
And obi wan's age gap between 3 and 4 would make sense
>>
>>63407282
Exactly.

Its a shame George wasted the good story like the clone wars etc on his shit films
>>
>>63404852
He's not that great. I've watched some of his other stuff. He's got no charisma to speak of. He was alright in that one movie where darkness was killing everybody, but even then he wasn't that good.
>>
>>63404462
He's coming back to Star Wars in episode VII, and onward. He'll be resurrected like space Jesus. Just watch
>>
>>63404462
He's rich and incredibly good looking, and never has to work another day of his life.

I think he's depressed, possibly suicidal.
>>
>>63404462
>he's a laughingstock
To loser Starwars nerds.

I'll go out on a limb and say he doesn't give two shits about Starwars or its fanboys beyond the paychecks (which you give him).
>>
>millionaire
>hot millionaire wife

he's fine. stop trying to force your meme.
>>
>>63407344
>He's got no charisma to speak of

Yeah that's a problem and he is also in his mid-30s and that's a tough time for a young looking male actor. You just aged out of playing the rom-com and frat boy like role that will be going to the Zac Efron sort of guys who are a bit newer and demo younger.

I think he will still be getting projects for years to come but where does he go from here? He is around the age of Bruce Willis when Bruce did Die Hard but I can't see Hayden in that sort of role. He is not an action star.. I don't see him doing comedy.

meh.. has some money in the bank, a new kid, a smoking hot baby momma who bounced back from having a kid quickly. Plus unlike Brendan "I owe how much in alimony!?" Fraser Hayden's chick pulls in more coin than he does.

>I still want another Jumper film
>>
>>63407604
Oh, I'm not saying he doesn't have it made. I'm happy for the guy; really I am. But yeah, actingwise his career's really hit a dead end. Unless he's in perpetual dadmode and his kids don't turn out to be pieces of shit, you know it probably stings a little.
>>
He should just go full method. But I guess he doesn't really give a shit about acting anymore.
>>
>>63407239
>Wanting Abrams to direct more Star Wars movies
>>
>>63407604

You'd think if he wanted he could at this point get some sort of serious role that could be billed as him making a comeback, but I don't know if he really wants the attention anymore and just wants to do a couple small projects here and there.

Jumper was a fun flick though, probably would seem dated/stupid if I rewatched it but I remember enjoying myself seeing it back in high school with a couple friends. It highlighted how comfy teleportation would be as a power, a guy just living it up but quietly as he spends his time seeing the world.
>>
How can he still be a multi millionaire? Doesn't he buy stuff or pay taxes?
>>
>>63404462
I'm betting he earns enough of merchandising shit to maintain a comfortable living the rest of his life.
>>
>>63409592

You do know people invest their money into property, stocks etc. He doesn't even have to know how to do that himself, he just needs a decent financial advisor.

He also probably still makes some cash from Star Wars too.
>>
I haven't seen him in anything else except for that shitty teleportation movie to judge whether he's a good actor or not. Even talented actors were acting poorly in the prequels because of the green screen shit, and also it ruins your career if you're the lead in a huge budget epic movie.
>>
>>63409731
He still makes money off it?
>>
>>63404462
he can make a comeback

daniel craig was in king arthur
>>
File: 11191550.jpg (133 KB, 522x755) Image search: [Google]
11191550.jpg
133 KB, 522x755
Why didnt you save me tv?
>>
Ugh
Imagine coming home to this
>>
>>63404462
Damn, I thought Topher Grace had just been hitting the gym
>>
>>63411270
butterface
>>
>>63404462
whats wrong with his face? does he have bad acne?
>>
>Go to Wikipedia
>Look up Hayden Christensens television appearances
>Check the last one he was in
>????
>Begin to kek
>>
>>63404462

FUCK he's handsome
>>
>>63404462
>his career perma-ruined by George Lucas's hackery

>"NOW THIS IS POD-RACING'S" career perma-ruined by George Lucas's hackery

>George Lucas recieves Pesidential Medal of honor from Obama for his contribution to the arts

http://news.yahoo.com/carole-king-george-lucas-feted-kennedy-center-honors-023933477.html

Now doesn't that make you wanna shit?
>>
>>63411272
Haha! I thought the same thing for a moment...
>>
>>63404852
Just pretend they're little sand people, Annie
>>
>>63404891
>per say
Fuck right off with that bullshit you fucking pleb normie nigger
Its Per se, because its latin, you fucking asshole.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 500x750
>>63411270
Those fertile hips
>>
>>63404605
kek
>>
>>63404462
Just saw him in American Heist. I honestly like his deadpan style. Thought he had a lot of good emotional scenes in in that movie too. To be honest, he took that Star Wars money and now he does projects he wants to do. I guarantee he'll have a comeback one day.
>>
>>63411233
Why do they cast Adrien Brody in 'manly' roles? Hes a scrawny Jew. This movie and predators, and that other one where he was a time traveling war vet. I don't get it.
>>
>>63404462
He looks like a handsome drug addict
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.