[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies that don't satisfy the revenge needed < movie related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
Movies that don't satisfy the revenge needed

< movie related
>>
>>63402671
I don't usually have overt emotional reactions to movies but this one left me feeling aggravated as fuck. I guess it did its job.
>>
I don't care how cute the little program girl was, all the Machines needed to fry.
>>
File: Funny Games Smug.jpg (138 KB, 800x582) Image search: [Google]
Funny Games Smug.jpg
138 KB, 800x582
>>
>>63402671
I saw the devil
>>
>>63402671
Super 8, fuck the alien
>>
>>63402817
totally forgot about this one!
>>
The constant gardener. A britbong sets out to investigate his wife's death and uncovers a conspiracy or something, I don't remember. But he is given a pistol and later tosses or buries it when henchmen are coming after him. derp/10 after all that effort not even trying to survive.
>>
>>63402671

eden lake right?
>>
Eden Lake is so fucking underrated. Fassbender, O'Connell and Reilly are all perfect.
>>
File: 241515.jpg (55 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
241515.jpg
55 KB, 500x375
>>63402671
>>
>>63403800
SUCH LUST!
>>
Are there any revenge movies that end with forgiveness?
>>
File: Punished Doctor.png (300 KB, 844x472) Image search: [Google]
Punished Doctor.png
300 KB, 844x472
>>63403800
Came in to say this
>>
>>63403800
I'm still legitimately upset with this. Friend thought I'd split up with my GF or something because how quiet I was like a week after its launch.
>>
>>63402746

top tier revenge t b h
>>
>>63403853
The Passion of Christ
>>
>>63403869

Congrats, you are now feeling the phantom pain.
>>
>>63403800

The revenge on Skullface was pretty good. The revenge on Big Boss is an empty hole that will haunt me forever.
>>
>>63403898
true pottery
>>
>>63403869
Why tough?
>>
>>63402734
Man, fuck this movie.
Heavy and uneasy, with that bothersome atmosphere to it, but then there's the TV remote scene that breaks it completely for me.
>>
Eden Lake was so frustrating, by the end titles I wanted to smash my TV.
>>
>>63402671
End of Watch. I wanted those spics to die slowly and horribly, but they just got shot in the head and probably went down in gang history as badass spic martyrs.
>>
>>63404011
It wasn't nasty enough, half of the scenes teased in trailers hinted at the awful shit you were going to be doing, 'All for revenge'. It sounded brutal, unforgiving. I thought Boss and Miller were going to take on the world and do what they had to do just to get back at those that ruined their lives. Something that would really show to a player the awful shit you do in war and conflict.

Instead we got Miller ranting on his own, making him looking like a raving lunatic while Ocelot rolled his eyes and we had a Body-double out in the field playing with his pet horse, dog and titty-gf. The total 180 in tone completely threw me off.
>>
>>63404168
Don't forget how big a monster you are with all your animal welfare extractions, landmine cleaning and child soldier reintegration programs
>>
>>63402671
I always get irritated when I watch this kid, not because of the kids but because of how fucking useless the main characters are

They are two adults, including one male, against some fucking kids and they get rekt. They should have beat the shit out of the kids easily.

Only problem is the dog but just grab a stick and bash its fooking head in
>>
>>63402817
I mostly wanted revenge on JJ abrams after watching that
>>
>>63403853
That one with the rock. Great scene at the end too. Faster? I think that's the name
>>
>>63402746
>>63403875
is it successful revenge?
>>
>>63402671
Lake eden?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.